Suggestion Box page 64

3316 posts

Flag Post

I just want a team, or an gamemode that allow me to play a DM all vs all, i am tired of get teams that put 5 techs in base and then i go alone to cap.

Also, i got realised about if for example in moon base, blue team is winning 600 – 0. and they are 8 in gold and 7 in blue, the last person in join go to the gold team so it become even more unfair in an 9 v 7, what if the one who joined is a Gen.? seriously i hate that.

Flag Post

Why does the new graphics suck so bad. I quit!

Flag Post
Originally posted by hrs111111:

Why does the new graphics suck so bad. I quit!

There appears to be a misunderstanding about how to use the “Suggestions Thread.” Please make a suggestion here.

Also, while I feel everyone is entitled to opinions, I’m counting well over 100 players on Kong tonight who are not complaining about graphics. Just throwing that out there.

Flag Post

i realise this is probably planned, but please put back the “bob” sound when a CP is done being captured.

Flag Post

Some Kong games have an ability to change your Kong profile avatar, based on in-game achievements (or clicking a button in a menu). This requires the game to interact with Kong, but it would be a nice feature to add.

Example
Players might be encouraged to play new classes, for example, if there’s an elite avatar for getting X kills with said class (e.g. you can select an avatar for a class, but a fancier avatar for playing a class well). Another for capturing a point X times, etc.

Flag Post

Suggestion for kill streaks:
2 kills = double kill
3 kills = triple kill
4 kills = multi kill
5 kills = ultra kill
6 kills = Monster kill
7 kills = Rampage
8 kills = Unstoppable
9 kills = Wicked Sick
10 Kills = Godlike
20 kills = Ace
(The Streak will break when the player dies)

Flag Post

@PIS You just stole 2-10 from TDP4. Also unlike TDP4 these killstreaks are easier to maintain, so each killstreak would need to be atleast 10* higher.

Flag Post
Originally posted by abraaz:

@PIS You just “stole” 2-10 from TDP4. Also unlike TDP4 these killstreaks are easier to maintain, so each killstreak would need to be atleast 10* higher.

I’ve hear a list with lots of kill streak sounds, and they are all very similars, so i think didn’t “steal” nothing.

If not, tell me what will you say when you make 2 kill streaks. i prefer double kill.

Also, i don’t understand why the 20 killstreak is called “Ace”, i never heard it before.

Flag Post

This game could get different types of kills.

Longshot. Kill from farther then target lock.

Assist. (same as what we already have)

kill. kill using target lock.

Prof kill. kill without using target lock.

Melea disaster. Kill using a melee or a close-range weapon.

Shame on you. kill without taking any damage from the enemy,

Killstreaks, (the ones PIS had)

Then kills only certain classes have.

Scout. Choped like a boss. killed using dope saber chop.

Gunner. Massacre kill someone with a headshot with the sniper.

Tank. I AM GOD! kill using bubble.

Blazer. Fear the flame. Kill using flamethrower.

Shocker. Cheeeep cheep cheep cheep. Kill using mine.

Tech. I love you. Get a kill wile healing.

Assassin. You can’t see me now you’re dead. Kill someone while cloaked/unseen.

Blaster blast you away. Kill someone with micro bombs.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SupersSonics:
Originally posted by abraaz:

@PIS You just “stole” 2-10 from TDP4. Also unlike TDP4 these killstreaks are easier to maintain, so each killstreak would need to be atleast 10* higher.

I’ve hear a list with lots of kill streak sounds, and they are all very similars, so i think didn’t “steal” nothing.

If not, tell me what will you say when you make 2 kill streaks. i prefer double kill.

Also, i don’t understand why the 20 killstreak is called “Ace”, i never heard it before.

What I meant is that the exact same names have been used for the same number of kills. I wouldn’t mind if they were similar, but the exact same is just cheap.

Flag Post

I think the aegis tower (the inside part) needs a little more substance than just the tiny floating ring.

Flag Post

Freerangegames, will you guys start putting in Chat filters,Kick or vote kick, and ban systems? I also suggest if you guys can make the classes color a choice to the Player ONLY if the person bought the class? Also, if you can make a new map maybe sometime the setting will be like in SPACE! Something like Moon base but better. I agree with Joshthekiller and Pls_DarkBeat. There suggestions are amazzing. I glad that Freefall is growing into a better game day by day. Who knows maybe we will see Freefall Tournament in stores!

Captain Batman852

Flag Post

Assassin. You can’t see me now you’re dead. Kill someone while cloaked/unseen.

HOW? you cant attack while cloaked. The only way to do that would be to shoot a needler, cloak, then the needler hits them and they die.

EDIT whoops forgot about poison.

Flag Post

How about a new color scheme for the Blazer’s Spectral Optics?

I think red is good, but red + orange is tricky. Maybe red + green? Might even make sense for allies to be green, enemies red.

Okay, I know, that’s not how heat signatures work. However, the distinction might be more enjoyable. Plus, if someone is partially color blind, red and orange can be harder to distinguish than normal, and that’s not fair.

Flag Post

@FreeRangeGames here are some suggestions, add achievements, add a campaign and add new maps and classes. PS: You don’t have to do them all at once

Flag Post

I would like to see more finishing touches done on the team colours. Especially on the players. Half the time all I see on an avatar is all black. Then when i get closer i see patches or blue and gold. It’s not until i go: “Oh heck he slashed me. Guess he’s not my teamie..” that I can really confirm an ally or enemy.

Flag Post

I have a suggestion Give Prizes for daily logins like Cash or Xp the more they login evry day the bigger the prize

Flag Post
Originally posted by combat4:

I have a suggestion Give Prizes for daily logins like Cash or Xp the more they login evry day the bigger the prize

That would be nice, That would be FRG’s choice though.

Flag Post

@josh, these are suggestions…

Flag Post

another take on it would be to give double cash for a set number of matches (or maybe wins) that day, based on the number of consecutive days the person has logged in. maybe a limit of 5 matches, and +1 match per two consecutive days? this would encourage the casual player to not only get on more often, but also to play more matches! :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by joshthekiller:

That would be nice, That would be FRG’s choice though.

(I am for this)
PS: JoshTheKiller – If FFA gets enough suggestions they will more than likely implement it.

Flag Post

Add Missions Like If You Completed One Mission You Will Be Given A Item Or Something
The Missions Like Daily Missions And Side Missions

Flag Post

IDK if this has already been asked but couldn’t there be a price reduction on the classes with the amount you make sometimes it’ll take some serious game play time before you can unlock your own class

Flag Post
Originally posted by GreatSift:

IDK if this has already been asked but couldn’t there be a price reduction on the classes with the amount you make sometimes it’ll take some serious game play time before you can unlock your own class

omg have you read the other one hundred thousand times this has been suggested. The prices are already as low as they are going to get, and some players say too low.

It’s supposed to take work to get them, or give FRG a couple dollars. they have to make money somehow. If the classes were easy to get, no one would buy them with kreds/slugs/what-have-you

Flag Post
Originally posted by GreatSift:

All the classes are free. They rotate everyday.