Hackers, Bugs, or Glitches page 2 (locked)

718 posts

Flag Post

i consider the fact that u can buy cash boost just as u r about to win a bug = =

Flag Post

Yea

Flag Post

i keep on getting disconected from the host of each game i try to play… =_= wth is wrong

Flag Post

Rjr123 was impossible to kill its 9:40 pm 5-17-12

Flag Post

@ deathmasta
your connections slow?

Unity keeps crashes what should i do?

Flag Post

I cant aim… my mouse scrolling doesnt work while in a match. I can select matches/classes, though.

Flag Post

well today I tried playing the game and all of the sudden my character moves like nothing and I didnt press and of the move keys so I pressed one of them and the character didnt do the action! Some of the basic controls like shooting still works thought but my character doesnt do what I ask and does things randomly MAJOR BUG I SAY!

Flag Post

@2dabomb48 It’s not a bug. You pressed the “M” button. Your body gets glitched and does everything by itself. I think it was made for people going AFK, and wanting to keep earning the rank even while gone, OR freerange just felt like trolling us :I Someone said on the chat "I don’t see what’s the “m” for, all it does is screw you over", I wanted to see what he meant, and I regret it for the rest of my life ;-; Just don’t press “m”.

Flag Post

It’s a debug/test mode that the dev team forgot to remove.

Flag Post

There is too many hackers and bugs.Dont play this game guys otherwise you are going to die always.

Flag Post

There has been no clear evidence of hackers yet. Some players have been able to exploit bugs or are just really skilled. We are working on fixing the bugs and a new update should be out by Tuesday.

The ‘m’ key bug was fixed in last week’s update. 2dabomb48 might have encountered a new bug. We’ll look into it. Screenshots always help.

Flag Post

Tank has a glitch where you can break the cooldown for shoulder smash. It involves hammer and jump at same time and you can practically fly with the tank… I found it when I heard a tank shoulder dash every .5 seconds. Ask duel_smoke about it. he knows it well.

Flag Post

as tank use hammer. Hold down auto aim and jump same time. Then spam shoulder and swing. you can fly as a tank and use shoulder smash to break anything and everything. its a crappy bug to have it used against you!

Flag Post

That doesn’t even make any sense. As I told you in game (when you complained when I killed you), timing e-rush and weapon swings allows the tank to move forward for a little ways using momentum. You certainly can’t fly. Please don’t use my name in a forum post where you accuse me of a “glitch” that isn’t even real. Thank you.

Flag Post

Cant download the game everytime i start it says, download failed. I’ve refreshed, clicked retry, tried waiting for it to start up again. (sometimes it would progress even after it stated the download had failed)

Flag Post

If anyone wants to see a demo to see who’s being honest, pm me and i’ll show you flying with a tank.

Flag Post
Originally posted by freerangegames:

There has been no clear evidence of hackers yet. Some players have been able to exploit bugs or are just really skilled. We are working on fixing the bugs and a new update should be out by Tuesday.

The ‘m’ key bug was fixed in last week’s update. 2dabomb48 might have encountered a new bug. We’ll look into it. Screenshots always help.

I really dont think a screenshot will do because youll just see my character standing still or moving which is normal you need a video for evidence only thing is I forgot how to record and I really dont wanna make a youtube account because it always confuses me with google thing. Also I never pressed the “M” Key on my keyboard so I don’t know whats going on…. today something just happened and my character became absolutely still, I could still aim and shoot but I couldn’t use like the bombs or special devices. Another thing is that I could’nt move either.

I say this is a new bug that is still bothering me and I can’t do crap because my character doesn’t respond to the actions I give it to do.

Flag Post

^ what do you use?
A P.C.? maybe your keyboard got unplugged>.> :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by kennyc123:

^ what do you use?
A P.C.? maybe your keyboard got unplugged>.> :P

I dont use a PC I use a laptop so there is no reason that an unplugged keyboard could have been the problem. There something else thats causing the problem… Also this wierd bug or glitch thats happening to me has got to the point where I actually flagged the game. (Sorry developer)

Flag Post

Does this happen to your character every time 2dabomb48?

Flag Post

@freerangegames

Indeed it does everytime sometimes my character will spawn and walk about like crazy and change weapons randomly or just stand still and unable to move only shoot and aim. Also it wont allow me to use special abilities of the character I pick and also bombs. (C Key).

No matter what I do… Refresh the page, exit game, restart computer, change, class, etc… this always keeps happening!

Flag Post

What browser are you using? What computer, mac or PC? In case it is necessary, do you have time tomorrow during the day to get into a match with our engineers so we can observe what is happening? Feel free to private message me, so we can get to the bottom of this.

Flag Post

random disconnects when i’m entering a new game, usually within 5 seconds of entering tells me connection to host is lost. my net isn’t slow, ~40-60 ping. and i have never disconnected once i’m in the game(pass the 5 sec danger zone)
it’s not server/game specific neither, i have managed to join games that i’ve been disconnected multiple times from (there is a huge log of deathvonduel connected to the game XD)

Flag Post

Hopefully the update we will release tomorrow will fix this issue.

Flag Post

what are the condition you need to fufill to spawn a dispenser whith the tech?
because sometimes when i want to spawn one it gets disapeared directly im talking about the mid points where you need to capture the circle thingy to get points
it dont matter who captured the circle it happens whith both