Hackers, Bugs, or Glitches page 21 (locked)

718 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by joshthekiller:
Originally posted by basicbasic:

I hope you clicked the a Abraaz :D

Anyway…. here’s my problem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC2Hea-3R9Q

In this video I’m playing as a scout running around with the doped saber (yay), everyone says its fine and it doesn’t deal too much damage and stuff like that, but throughout the course of the game I’m constantly hitting 100+ and sometimes over 200….. with the dash.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuu its a sword what do u expect it to do. XD

Not 1 hit a scout maybe? (I don’t use the saber dash generally, but it’s happened to me like 3 times, granted some of them were probably buffed)

 
Flag Post

this isn’t the first time Caiust do it so now i post it
let’s see what do you think FRG …. hacker or what else?
he use the shield of the mauler and at same time he fire with Heavy Machingun

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by joshthekiller:
Originally posted by basicbasic:

I hope you clicked the a Abraaz :D

Anyway…. here’s my problem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC2Hea-3R9Q

In this video I’m playing as a scout running around with the doped saber (yay), everyone says its fine and it doesn’t deal too much damage and stuff like that, but throughout the course of the game I’m constantly hitting 100+ and sometimes over 200….. with the dash.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuu its a sword what do u expect it to do. XD

dash does 150 base damage w/o armor involved (like to shields) it CAN get a crit of like 240 i think. and if you have MEGADAMAGE the opponent is for an intensive purposes f***ed, unless they have a shotgun, and manage to get a crit and stun them. but even then it’s sketchy.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by chriserit:

this isn’t the first time Caiust do it so now i post it
let’s see what do you think FRG …. hacker or what else?
he use the shield of the mauler and at same time he fire with Heavy Machingun

Interesting. Thanks for the screen shots. If it’s a glitch, no one else has reported it yet. If someone has an idea of how he accomplishes this, please let me know.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by speakofsilence:
Originally posted by joshthekiller:
Originally posted by basicbasic:

I hope you clicked the a Abraaz :D

Anyway…. here’s my problem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC2Hea-3R9Q

In this video I’m playing as a scout running around with the doped saber (yay), everyone says its fine and it doesn’t deal too much damage and stuff like that, but throughout the course of the game I’m constantly hitting 100+ and sometimes over 200….. with the dash.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuu its a sword what do u expect it to do. XD

Not 1 hit a scout maybe? (I don’t use the saber dash generally, but it’s happened to me like 3 times, granted some of them were probably buffed)

If you pause at the end of the vid you’ll notice I went postive 3 kills, the rest of my team were mainly negative (one guy was 0-8) if I could be positive just by holding down right click and this other guy has gone 0-8 then somthing is going wrong (even if he is teching ._.)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by freerangegames:
Originally posted by chriserit:

this isn’t the first time Caiust do it so now i post it
let’s see what do you think FRG …. hacker or what else?
he use the shield of the mauler and at same time he fire with Heavy Machingun

Interesting. Thanks for the screen shots. If it’s a glitch, no one else has reported it yet. If someone has an idea of how he accomplishes this, please let me know.

I’ve seen this 2 times before. and i thought someone did post this before.

 
Flag Post

But i got a couple of things here. Here’s some pics of a glitch where if you jump and e you can shoot inside the basement from outside.
this one is on 4 spots outside of it, 2 on blue, 2 on gold side. <imgsrc=“http://i.imgur.com/GsGbW.jpg” alt="" title=“Hosted by imgur.com” />




 
Flag Post

and then i just found this one:





 
Flag Post

oh, and in the basement, the spinning thing on the ceiling, why do suppressors not spin with it?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by cloakerx:

oh, and in the basement, the spinning thing on the ceiling, why do suppressors not spin with it?

because that would suck for a person trying to snipe them =P

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by cloakerx:

oh, and in the basement, the spinning thing on the ceiling, why do suppressors not spin with it?

@Pics:
Have you tried those in the middle of a game? I don’t know why but there are more bugs when you are on Pre-Match.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Mr_El_X:
Originally posted by cloakerx:

oh, and in the basement, the spinning thing on the ceiling, why do suppressors not spin with it?

@Pics:
Have you tried those in the middle of a game? I don’t know why but there are more bugs when you are on Pre-Match.

The first set was in game, I also did it as an tank to check if it was possible, I was actually stood next to cloaker in some of those pics, on the opposite team, xD
P.s cloaker you need to fix your first link.

 
Flag Post

I’m reporting abraaz and sebastionay and few others(cant remember nicknames but if i see them i will remember) for abusing no force field in base like in regular maps and camping for kills in fact game didn’t even load for me but i apparently got killed by these campers while game loaded please ban these noobs temporarily so they learn their lesson
my screenshot didnt for some reason screenshot results so i couldnt post them i didnt play that game i came at end so i only saw huge bunch of techs camping my base with few tanks and huge difference in kills for their team
also chat should have mute button i encountered bunch of 14 years old swearing and it got annoying as it interrupted team chat

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by itsinthegame:

I’m reporting abraaz and sebastionay and few others(cant remember nicknames but if i see them i will remember) for abusing no force field in base like in regular maps and camping for kills in fact game didn’t even load for me but i apparently got killed by these campers while game loaded please ban these noobs temporarily so they learn their lesson
my screenshot didnt for some reason screenshot results so i couldnt post them i didnt play that game i came at end so i only saw huge bunch of techs camping my base with few tanks and huge difference in kills for their team
also chat should have mute button i encountered bunch of 14 years old swearing and it got annoying as it interrupted team chat

Why didn’t you just go through the teleport? Click “s” as soon as you spawn.

 
Flag Post

Hey, I was “testing” the new system. 1 tank, with 3 level suppressors can kill idiots that decide to not TP away, even with the 4 second invincibility.
Also chat mute is being implemented.

 
Flag Post

cause i died before game even loaded,do you understand how much is that crazy, but yeah next time i spawned i did go through portal but i lost half health before i could move so even then i still got damaged, i think these people for abusing this should get at least warning or temporary ban

 
Flag Post

Basically what i’m saying is people like you who abuse features and swear at others for uncovering their abuse should get punished you basically ruin game for people who come to play and surprise surprise we die before we even see ourselves in game you get win and points and xp.
And it wasn’t just 4 of you at our base but all of you who were there at time in room from your team except one gunner who played it fair.

 
Flag Post

Too bad that’s not happening, it clearly says that the map is being tested, therefore that’s not really an abuse of the map to be punished, since it’s probably going to get fixed in the next patch.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by abraaz:
Originally posted by Mr_El_X:
Originally posted by cloakerx:

oh, and in the basement, the spinning thing on the ceiling, why do suppressors not spin with it?

@Pics:
Have you tried those in the middle of a game? I don’t know why but there are more bugs when you are on Pre-Match.

The first set was in game, I also did it as an tank to check if it was possible, I was actually stood next to cloaker in some of those pics, on the opposite team, xD
P.s cloaker you need to fix your first link.

yes el. i have done it all 4 sides for first one and both sides for 2nd one. tested it a lot. and if you look up form inside the base, you could see the person in the glitch.
and i know abraaz. but i’m too lazy to fix it, as are you too lazy to click on the link :P

Originally posted by abraaz:

Hey, I was “testing” the new system. 1 tank, with 3 level suppressors can kill idiots that decide to not TP away, even with the 4 second invincibility.
Also chat mute is being implemented.

chat mute? YAY

Originally posted by itsinthegame:

cause i died before game even loaded,do you understand how much is that crazy, but yeah next time i spawned i did go through portal but i lost half health before i could move so even then i still got damaged, i think these people for abusing this should get at least warning or temporary ban

if only you knew how many times i’ve been camped. So what? just go to tele. they wasted time there. it’s not abusing game. if frg didn’t want that to happen he wouldn’t have left it open and put a tele. It’s part of the map. accept it and shut up. :)

 
Flag Post

Considering its only playable map at the moment it should be punishable. Game itself is in testing not just map otherwise there wouldn’t anything to be added, so the point of it being map for testing shouldn’t mean a thing
even if you are newbie you are still forced to play it so why ruin it for everyone.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by itsinthegame:

Considering its only playable map at the moment it should be punishable. Game itself is in testing not just map otherwise there wouldn’t anything to be added, so the point of it being map for testing shouldn’t mean a thing
even if you are newbie you are still forced to play it so why ruin it for everyone.

Switch rooms? Or consider this a learning experience. Now that you’ve told the developer this can happen (weird considering the 4 sec invulnerability and the 2 sec walk to the teleport), FRG can fix the map. Or consider it a new strategy to employ or defend again. Use it yourself someday or figure out a trick to beat it.

 
Flag Post

Other maps are back up. now stop whining like a 5 year old itsinthegame. happened to me once, but it’s not like it happens every time.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by itsinthegame:

cause i died before game even loaded

That is frustrating. We’ll have to fix it. It’s like being one-shot killed, and we don’t want that.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by freerangegames:
Originally posted by itsinthegame:

cause i died before game even loaded

That is frustrating. We’ll have to fix it. It’s like being one-shot killed, and we don’t want that.

Respawn defense does not activate when u join so a spawn killer can kill u no prob. The same thing happened to me itsinthegame.

 
Flag Post

Please fix the camera on sniper so your own head/shoulder/gun is in the way. here’s one example: This has always annoyed me a lot. gets in the way of sniping. it only seems to happen when you’re in those spots that are at an angle because i’ve never heard anyone say anything about it while on a flat platform and have never had it while on a flat platform. It really annoys me sometimes because the only way to fix it without moving is to not use q. most of the time that helps. sometimes you still get it in spots,, but not much. mostly it’s just while using q in certain spots. happens in every map, but more so in lunar and training than shuttle.