Hackers, Bugs, or Glitches page 25 (locked)

718 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by cloakerx:

josh, if u have mega and tech boost than you can do 500.

I meant if he got 500 without MD it would have been a hack, sorry for the confusion.

Flag Post
Originally posted by joshthekiller:

I meant if he got 500 without MD it would have been a hack, sorry for the confusion.

He clearly said he hacked. I don’t see why there is any confusion. I think a fitting punishment is taking 1k xp from him and giving it to me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by basicbasic:

He clearly said he hacked. I don’t see why there is any confusion. I think a fitting punishment is taking 1k xp from him and giving it to me.

_ basic.
Depends if Deven or Devin was using the account lol

Flag Post

_ basic.
Depends if Deven or Devin was using the account lol

It matters not! Drain! Drain! Drain!

Flag Post

I just realised….. with US west down… There will be no goop2 when we return….. cries

Flag Post

I just realised….. with US west down… There will be no goop2 when we return….. cries

D: bye goop.

Flag Post

More unfair teams….. and considering that all of them but gex (was stunning as a tech) were tank, we never stood a chance.

Flag Post

M K, this has been happening for a while. Shotguns can shoot through bucklers, dealing 80+ dmg, its like the slight lag were you can still shoot through it for around 2 seconds, but it lasts much longer =/

Flag Post

M K, this has been happening for a while. Shotguns can shoot through bucklers, dealing 80+ dmg, its like the slight lag were you can still shoot through it for around 2 seconds, but it lasts much longer =/

Havn’e done it yet. but it does work if you jump over the tanks head and shoot it’s head/back befoere it can turn to block. Also, copter kick is awesome ^^

Flag Post

yeah i saw it too shotguns shooting through q shield and even bursting it earlier also hammer shield doesnt even work versus shotgun and shouldnt the fact shotgun spreads mean it does less dmg with distance as most gunners with shotgun you see barely aim or even turn plus sniper mode with shotgun O_o

Flag Post

More unfair teams, note that we had a cpl who left.

Flag Post

More screwed up teams, for some stupid reason it gave them Ninjo when they had 4 and we had 3

Flag Post

we get the point basic…no need to post about it every 3 hours. :P

Flag Post

West is down. could not connect, ping is 392 for me on West.

Flag Post

one more unfair team

Flag Post

Its not unfair if you won ._.

Flag Post

yea we won 817-25 this is why is unfair (for yellow team :D)

Flag Post
Originally posted by chriserit:

yea we won 817-25 this is why is unfair (for yellow team :D)

Guess so, it was a low killing game though.

Flag Post

YAY! More fucked up teams.

Flag Post

Why do you say that? Basic, you post the team scores screen at a snap shot in time. It is apparent that players were coming and going because the number of kills and deaths aren’t equal. It is difficult to determine a dynamic situation looking at a static image.

Flag Post
Originally posted by freerangegames:

Why do you say that? Basic, you post the team scores screen at a snap shot in time. It is apparent that players were coming and going because the number of kills and deaths aren’t equal. It is difficult to determine a dynamic situation looking at a static image.

True. you have to look at the effect over time.
You should have posted the one where when rob joined, he joined my team, making it 8vs6 instead of 7vs7. We were winning and still got him (even though it was only by a few points/kills)

Flag Post

Just because they are leaving and joining doesn’t stop the teams from being screwed up, if anything it should be sending the message that you need to try and make the mid-game balancing better (which I can understand if freakishly hard), the only solution I can think of is making mid-game (not pregame) based on elo instead of even numbers (it seems to be even numbers over elo atm), or make it so there is a spectator mode if a player joining would completely wack the game out of balance (this would probably take a while to code/test, so probably not preferred [it would also be cool for those 1m respawn]).

Flag Post

Just because they are leaving and joining doesn’t stop the teams from being screwed up, if anything it should be sending the message that you need to try and make the mid-game balancing better (which I can understand if freakishly hard), the only solution I can think of is making mid-game (not pregame) based on elo instead of even numbers (it seems to be even numbers over elo atm), or make it so there is a spectator mode if a player joining would completely wack the game out of balance (this would probably take a while to code/test, so probably not preferred [it would also be cool for those 1m respawn]).

How about he makes it so limited cpt-gen. can be on a team wile infinite number of prvt-lft can be on a team, as long as there is room on the team.

Flag Post

seriously unfair parrying wth is with game being mostly 3vs5 they beat us only cause of that before that it was 3vs3 at start and we lead them 600 to nothing and they win at end 1000 to 645 cause of 3vs5
and my team sucked why did game set up 3vs5 i had 25 of 30 kills of my team and i was only one only one capturing in my team i was 25/2 at end and in last min 4th guy joined and added 6 deaths to team,
how do i post screenshot here?
(want to brag though about score in match before this one i’m complaining about i had in game before this 47/5 score had 11 more kills than other whole team(but that was several hours before this current match))

Flag Post

save the screenshot to paint. then upload it to imgur. then copy the html link and paste it here.