Hackers, Bugs, or Glitches page 26 (locked)

718 posts

Flag Post

Not sure if glitch or not, but I’ll post it here anyway.

A Mega Damaged Scout using Doped Saber Dash on a Crouched Gunner.
Crouched Gunner (Me) used Valtech Concussion Bomb right before getting hit.
Mega Damaged Scout took 694 damage. Mega Damaged Scout died.
Mega Damaged Scout was at full HP. So either I did way too much HP, or there’s a glitch with Doped Dash, Mega Damage, and Valtech bombs.

Flag Post

hmmm…maybe your bomb made his saber hit himself? :P
but seriously probably a glitch. maybe somehow the mega transferred to your bomb or something when it hit the saber.

Flag Post

Yea, I’ve one shotted a tech with my SD before (non MD), I think random dmg glitches are just popping up, especially around the DS.

Flag Post
Originally posted by itsinthegame:

seriously unfair parrying wth is with game being mostly 3vs5 they beat us only cause of that before that it was 3vs3 at start and we lead them 600 to nothing and they win at end 1000 to 645 cause of 3vs5
and my team sucked why did game set up 3vs5 i had 25 of 30 kills of my team and i was only one only one capturing in my team i was 25/2 at end and in last min 4th guy joined and added 6 deaths to team,
how do i post screenshot here?
(want to brag though about score in match before this one i’m complaining about i had in game before this 47/5 score had 11 more kills than other whole team(but that was several hours before this current match))

http://i.imgur.com/Feu5B.jpg
also i one shotted scout with f bomb too ,same thing when he dashes with r if you time the bomb you one shoot him

Flag Post

It it isn’t unfair you can call me Barbie.

The thing is that some guys are shotgun gang banging, and as well we know it, the shotgun has excessive power what makes the cowards game a piece of cake. I’ve tolerate this for various times but…THEY KEEP DOING THIS SHAMELESSY. The game is great, but is the things like this that ruin any game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PrinceOfDark7:

It it isn’t unfair you can call me Barbie.

The thing is that some guys are shotgun gang banging, and as well we know it, the shotgun has excessive power what makes the cowards game a piece of cake. I’ve tolerate this for various times but…THEY KEEP DOING THIS SHAMELESSY. The game is great, but is the things like this that ruin any game.

I made a thread for this so you guys would stop spamming it here and in suggestion box >.> use it.

Flag Post

Hey frg, according to cloak I’ve been randomly joining games and failing jetpacking etc.. etc.. for around 2-5 mins and one time I even stayed for 1/2 hour….. Can you look into this? I have a feeling my elo is getting hurt and I don’t want to be known as an random player who joins and does nothing…. Thanks.

I shouted you it as well ._.

Flag Post
Originally posted by basicbasic:

Hey frg, according to cloak I’ve been randomly joining games and failing jetpacking etc.. etc.. for around 2-5 mins and one time I even stayed for 1/2 hour….. Can you look into this? I have a feeling my elo is getting hurt and I don’t want to be known as an random player who joins and does nothing…. Thanks.

yeah…
-you never shot if anyone shot you
-one time you were just jetpacking against a will as scout
-one time you were just walking in circles close to your base.
-one time you went to the CP spot, but stood outside it
-other times include randomly jetpacking around and going up to walls.
-sometimes you just stood in base and afked
-I tried to talk to you, but no response.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cloakerx:

yeah…

Happened to me too, but I thought you were just lagging, as you kept DCing in the games against me (and was doing horribly too, I might add).
I suspect a glitch/hack.

Flag Post
Originally posted by shadowex1650:

yeah…

Happened to me too, but I thought you were just lagging, as you kept DCing in the games against me (and was doing horribly too, I might add).
I suspect a glitch/hack.

yeah, he was failing horribly.

Flag Post

in which room and which server is that i want to see those random movements lol

Flag Post

yeah…

Strange…

Flag Post
Originally posted by freerangegames:

yeah…

Strange…

Just so you know, I never play at later then 10Pm +10GMT, Greenwich mean time, occasionally you’ll see me playing at around 4:30-5am +10 GMT because of rowing but between 10-4:30 I should never be playing…. If I have been, wipe that shit from the records.

Also, figured out why the fort was so effective agaisnt tanks, S III’s can shoot through neutron shields….

Also, for some reason helltank couldn;t heal my supp….

Flag Post

Ghosts in the machine.

US West has been acting up recently. Probably you are experiencing something like the disconnect bug. Or someone knows your Kong account password and loves FreeFall Tournament—which is less likely.

Flag Post

I am almost sure this has been mention before but in Facility if you use the gravity right you can glitch through the walls to the other team’s base. In shuttle bay the under the wing glitch were you can get under the wing of the ship and when you do your stuck till you ether suicide or rejoin the game. Also there is a ghost in the machine and its been haunting me. :3

Flag Post

Happened when I died during the pre-match, I was mega stunned, hence me lying on the ground (I believe)
I could run around, shoot and do all that other stuff. This has happened to me a few times before, unless just got the screenshots this time though.

Flag Post

Happened when I died during the pre-match, I was mega stunned, hence me lying on the ground (I believe)
I could run around, shoot and do all that other stuff. This has happened to me a few times before, unless just got the screenshots this time though.

happened to me too

Flag Post

Autolock with sniper (don’t know if it actually autolocks, it went away as soon as I scoped and unscoped). No idea how it happened.

Flag Post

Happens when you enter a game and the scoreboard has just gone up.

Flag Post

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8044/8138697899_b713ece1a2_b.jpg

Flag Post

The game had loaded, the level loaded, then I was only able to see the very top options when you press tab. dont actually see the level itself or my character.

Flag Post

Thats his image, for future reference, right click the image, select copy image URL, past it in furoms, put a ! on either side of it and walla! Complete.

Flag Post

Happens when you enter a game and the scoreboard has just gone up.

happened to me before. haven’t been able to get a screenshot yet though.

Same here

Thats his image, for future reference, right click the image, select copy image URL, past it in furoms, put a ! on either side of it and walla! Complete.

Flag Post

That one has happened a bunch of times but im often able to play on another server when it does so that’s not the end of the world. Now I’m having the problem of not being able to get past the ‘free range games presents’ loading screen. my internet is capable of 5mb/s and I don’t have other programs running so I don’t see why it will not load, this is another common problem I’m having.

Flag Post

I’m still having the problem of getting stuck on the ‘free range games’ loading screen, and I’ve tried many tmes. This game needs to be made easier to download.