Hackers, Bugs, or Glitches page 27 (locked)

718 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by sebastionay:

I’m still having the problem of getting stuck on the ‘free range games’ loading screen, and I’ve tried many tmes. This game needs to be made easier to download.

Thats not game trouble, is your connection.

Flag Post

I’m still having the problem of getting stuck on the ‘free range games’ loading screen, and I’ve tried many tmes. This game needs to be made easier to download.

Are you using Chrome?

Flag Post
Originally posted by freerangegames:

Are you using Chrome?

I always use chrome i never have trouble, its the connection.

Flag Post

No screenshot, but today I chopped and kicked combo (with a scout against a scout) with MD and when I glanced at the DPS counter, it said something like 2130.

Flag Post
Originally posted by speakofsilence:

No screenshot, but today I chopped and kicked combo (with a scout against a scout) with MD and when I glanced at the DPS counter, it said something like 2130.

Thats possible, I think I’ve seen 3k dps (Back in the old DS glitch days)

You may have instinctively bombed as well.

Shotgun can shoot through bucklers.

Flag Post

As some of us players were playing someone came to the cp looking so weird. I dont even know how it happened.

Is this a bug or glitch?

Flag Post

Are you using Chrome?

I’m using opera, I’ve been able to overcome the problems by deleting then downloading unity again. I kept thinking it was the server’s fault instead because I’m in europe and the euro servers often not functioning properly, so I normally play on US east instead.

So I’m starting to think that the problems I face playing the game actually have everything to do with unity and nothing to do with any mistakes made by the developer. I didn’t realize it for a while because it doesn’t say error loading unity when this happens like many of the other unity based games.

Flag Post

Are you using Chrome?

I’m using opera, I’ve been able to overcome the problems by deleting then downloading unity again. I kept thinking it was the server’s fault instead because I’m in europe and the euro servers often not functioning properly, so I normally play on US east instead.

So I’m starting to think that the problems I face playing the game actually have everything to do with unity and nothing to do with any mistakes made by the developer. I didn’t realize it for a while because it doesn’t say error loading unity when this happens like many of the other unity based games.

While unity can be a bit buggy at times, it probably has more to do with your browser. Opera has been known to be incompatable with sites and other internet related things. It’s almost cetainly not your best choice to play this game; FRG asked if you used Chrome because it has the best compatability with this game. Try using Chrome (along with trying to get a better connection and all that standard jazz) for this game at least, and for browsing in general you should find Chrome to be superior.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Djinn99:

Are you using Chrome?

While unity can be a bit buggy at times, it probably has more to do with your browser. Opera has been known to be incompatable with sites and other internet related things. It’s almost cetainly not your best choice to play this game; FRG asked if you used Chrome because it has the best compatability with this game. Try using Chrome (along with trying to get a better connection and all that standard jazz) for this game at least, and for browsing in general you should find Chrome to be superior.

actually it happens on chrome and mozilla too,unity plugin doesnt just crash for this game you know
for me too europe server simply doesnt work well i can get in server but maps wont load
any other server will work which is crappy since they are laggy for me

Flag Post

DH was shooting while invisible as a scout….. Said he hacked it.

Flag Post

I just got kicked from the server due to “speed hack” being detected
wait WHAt?
Is this happening to everyone?

Flag Post

There is a wall glitch that some people are using now. I don’t know how but they get stuck in a wall and then use a medium-long range weapon like the plasma pistol to auto-scope people as they come into the room. Have seen it multiple times now within the center of the training room, too often to be just lag. Please investigate.

Flag Post

This is for both what basic and packet said:
It’s not a hack, it is possible to get into the wall above the center room and shoot people. To counter this simply stand above the hole in the center and look for where the person is shooting from, and you can shoot into the wall from there. The glitch has been around for awhile, and I believe has already been reported.

Flag Post
Originally posted by itsinthegame:

Are you using Chrome?

actually it happens on chrome and mozilla too,unity plugin doesnt just crash for this game you know
for me too europe server simply doesnt work well i can get in server but maps wont load
any other server will work which is crappy since they are laggy for me

Yep, I had exactly the same issue. I don’t bother anymore because of the highly unbalanced shotguns.

Flag Post

I can’t enter in the rooms D:
Loading Forever………

Flag Post
Originally posted by packetninja:

There is a wall glitch that some people are using now. I don’t know how but they get stuck in a wall and then use a medium-long range weapon like the plasma pistol to auto-scope people as they come into the room. Have seen it multiple times now within the center of the training room, too often to be just lag. Please investigate.

Already posted this a while back.

Originally posted by 1J_domination:

I just got kicked from the server due to “speed hack” being detected
wait WHAt?
Is this happening to everyone?

This is just a bug in the game with the server connection i think.

Flag Post

It’s not a bug per se. Lag spikes (often due to wifi connections) cause false positives in our Speed Hack detector if they get too high.

Flag Post

This is for both what basic and packet said:
It’s not a hack, it is possible to get into the wall above the center room and shoot people. To counter this simply stand above the hole in the center and look for where the person is shooting from, and you can shoot into the wall from there. The glitch has been around for awhile, and I believe has already been reported.

I was being shot from all over the map though (underside, basement [as you said] and I fled from the underside to the armpit of the spawn tunnel (where is funnels out to two tunnels and you can stand on the ledge outside of it) and he stopped shooting for a little while and then started shooting again….. from the middle of the air (I saw the bullets coming from there).

Flag Post

I have reason to belive that the player “narejED” is hacking. Here are my following reasons:
One: I was playing as player class Tank and so was he, and he came up to me, FLYING. I saw him, he flew just like a scout all the way across the map Shuttle Bay and hit me ONCE, taking down ALL of the Tank’s Shields and HP.
Two: I was playing as player class Scout and he Tank. I activated my boost(Q) and flew full speed past him, his back to mine, and the second I got close(Maybe 2 tank lengths away?) he immediately turned, well not turned, more like locked on without looking, at me and fire one shot, which literally made me FREEZE, and killed me with second shot.
Three: Once, with my sword as player class Scout, I ran up behind him and I just DIED. He didn’t turn or anything, just continued shooting at someone and I just DIED

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lyden_Everswift:

I have reason to belive that the player “narejED” is hacking. Here are my following reasons:
One: I was playing as player class Tank and so was he, and he came up to me, FLYING. I saw him, he flew just like a scout all the way across the map Shuttle Bay and hit me ONCE, taking down ALL of the Tank’s Shields and HP.
Two: I was playing as player class Scout and he Tank. I activated my boost(Q) and flew full speed past him, his back to mine, and the second I got close(Maybe 2 tank lengths away?) he immediately turned, well not turned, more like locked on without looking, at me and fire one shot, which literally made me FREEZE, and killed me with second shot.
Three: Once, with my sword as player class Scout, I ran up behind him and I just DIED. He didn’t turn or anything, just continued shooting at someone and I just DIED

I know this is really annoying. But you gotta provide screenies of him either saying he hacked or screenies of him obviously hacking….

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lyden_Everswift:

i saw guy like that not sure if its same guy i also reported him in this thread but in screenshot you cant really capture him going fast as it will look pretty much same as usual basic so you will have to take our word for it

Flag Post

Try video then.

There is not much we can do to an individual without evidence. Without evidence, the best we can do is keep track of the issues and try to patch them. However, it is difficult to do so without knowing how the exploit is accomplished. Once we know and can repeat it ourselves, it is fixable.

Flag Post

as for in comment section unity plugin crashes on other games too on chrome
so i dont think its your fault but rather with unity
as for my connection its good

Flag Post

I don’t know how to take screenies and recording Freefall+playing freefall=Far too much FPS lag to do anything

Flag Post
Originally posted by basicbasic:
Originally posted by speakofsilence:

Thats possible, I think I’ve seen 3k dps (Back in the old DS glitch days)

You may have instinctively bombed as well.

Shotgun can shoot through bucklers.

I’ve done it again a couple of times. 2000+ damage with just saber chop.