Hackers, Bugs, or Glitches page 28 (locked)

718 posts

Flag Post

I recently had these troubles

• Room says full whenever is on even numbers over 10 (10, 12 14) rarely when it is 11, 13 , 15 i can enter. Maybe because the previous limit on the stages was 12? (Btw i cant enter games right now, there are just two one with 12 and the other with 10 people .)
  • Still having the volume glitches when I first enter a game.
  • If i choose quality (visual) over “fastest” I get “freezed” for like 2 sec then black screen then sometimes white and then I get back to normal. This happens every 3-5 minutes.

% minutes later after finishing this shuttle bay game went 11/16 so i entered… xD

Flag Post
  • known Disconnect bug
  • yep, known bug
  • maybe your graphics card or integrated GPU can’t handle the increase in quality

Flag Post

/Users/maria/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Modified/2012/09:11:2012/Picture 14.png

Flag Post

picture of the Training Centres glithes glitch ^

Flag Post

DH’s glitch

Stage 1: Scout

Stage 2: Scout

Stage 1: Gunner

Flag Post

Being in isn’t as helpful as where to get in at. Please take another screen shot of that with the mouse cursor pointed at the entrance point.

Flag Post
Originally posted by freerangegames:

Being in isn’t as helpful as where to get in at. Please take another screen shot of that with the mouse cursor pointed at the entrance point.

I have, just not posting it on furoms for heaps of abusers.

Flag Post

Here you go frg,

Basically the entrance is the ring around the mega damage. It really dosent matter where you go but thats the entrance. Its not easy to go inside and actually land on something but that’s the entrance.

Example

Flag Post

thats it thats my home not that i like it i get more killz and thrillz out of the lgitch i just lke to troll players i dont like now im bored of it and see no reason to use glitches but fix it anyways please :)

Flag Post

FreeRangeGames if you want me to show you the glitch and teach you how to get in ill be happy to im realy good at it know loads of practice basic was a natural pro i must admit :)

Flag Post

Nice one rja, tell all the potential abusers how to use it. Smart move.

Anyway, I think the friend bar is glitched. It might be something similar to the ghosts in the system glitch as it says there are people online who aren’t in the room. Sorry its so big, but I chose to put the time and chat room in as well.

Flag Post
Originally posted by basicbasic:

Anyway, I think the friend bar is glitched. It might be something similar to the ghosts in the system glitch as it says there are people online who aren’t in the room. Sorry its so big, but I chose to put the time and chat room in as well.

Umm Frg needed to know the entrance so he can patch the glitch. Not telling him anything won’t help anyone and the glitch would just stay. Anyway its not easy to actually use the glitch to its full potential because people would just keep falling and it gets boring.

Flag Post

When exploitable bugs like this one happens, just pm it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mr_El_X:

When exploitable bugs like this one happens, just pm it.

It’s not a big deal, the glitch will be patched, stop complaining =_=

Flag Post

yeah obviously we should all be complaining about cashflow am i rite rja? :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by packetninja:

Lool xD

Flag Post

Anyway its not easy to actually use the glitch to its full potential because people would just keep falling and it gets boring.

You mean noobs fall down and it gets boring? If I wanted I could snipe nearly anyone on the map with this (the exception would be towers and above the basement).

Flag Post
Originally posted by packetninja:

LOL

Flag Post

What’s wrong with the Friends bar? You can be online, but not in a room.

Flag Post

._. I spend my hard time learning to get my Tech inside the arena and you guys have to post about it… seerusly bad… Next time I find stuff, it’s going under locks n keeps…

That reminds me of that thing I want to see if I can do… I probably have to go test downthrusts extensively.

Bad Luck: I went afk to go to the restroom because my character was in a safe place, then I come back to see the afk counter blip from 1 to 0… frantic button presses ensue → failure.

Flag Post

What’s wrong with the Friends bar? You can be online, but not in a room.

Normally I would agree but in this case I don’t think it is the case. For starters, you are almost always in the room when online, same with kelfer. Also shadow has been like that for ages. Qwert is in the room, and pad.. idk.

Qwez, glitches are there to be patches.

Btw guys, just got Black Ops 2 and I have a crapton of exams coming up, so I won’t be very active over the next week or so.

Flag Post

DH69
spawning suppressors under the ground
and exploiting glitch he found and allowed him to camp at enemies base
- at training arena

what he said was “go to center and use chop and E” but I’m really not sure. but the important thing is that he is exploiting the glitch to ruin others fun

He kept saying “if you gang me, I glitch”

Flag Post

I was also in the game that 1J_domination was talking about, and yeah, DH was glitching.

Flag Post

i cant get into any servers since yesterday :(
i’m using chrome and no connection problems

Flag Post

^ same problem….