Hackers, Bugs, or Glitches page 29 (locked)

718 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by basicbasic:
Originally posted by freerangegames:
Originally posted by basicbasic:

Nice one rja, tell all the potential abusers how to use it. Smart move.

Anyway, I think the friend bar is glitched. It might be something similar to the ghosts in the system glitch as it says there are people online who aren’t in the room. Sorry its so big, but I chose to put the time and chat room in as well.

What’s wrong with the Friends bar? You can be online, but not in a room.

Normally I would agree but in this case I don’t think it is the case. For starters, you are almost always in the room when online, same with kelfer. Also shadow has been like that for ages. Qwert is in the room, and pad.. idk.

Qwez, glitches are there to be patches.

Btw guys, just got Black Ops 2 and I have a crapton of exams coming up, so I won’t be very active over the next week or so.

Same thing with the friends bar. Also, Only him and qwerty are on the chat, and normally most of the people in the game would be in chat. Also sometimes I’ll look at who’s on kong and see only 1 playing fft. I’ll go look, and in game like this it’ll show like 4 of them online.

Flag Post

i don’t know what is wrong but for the last 2 days i can’t connect to any server and sometimes even if i connect the ping is too high for me to play.

Flag Post

Hmm. Not sure either. We’ve had several problems with the servers. It might not have anything to do with the game, since we haven’t changed things for a long time.

Flag Post

stop complaining i admit i have sometimes exploring a glitch it interests me the gravity is all wacked up and is fun to find out what i can find new its in my DNA, i dont mind if FreeRangeGames wants help with fixing bug ill help him fix it but no more screenshots i want to show him face to face :D

Flag Post

4th day and i still cant connect to servers :(

Originally posted by qwerty159753:

i don’t know what is wrong but for the last 2 days i can’t connect to any server and sometimes even if i connect the ping is too high for me to play.

Flag Post

found anather glitch i found it myself its crap glitch thoe and its in Moon Base

Flag Post

I don’t know how but I got stuck in a wall near the control point at Shuttle Bay. I had to bomb myself out, as i was immune to everything ang could not hit anyone. I think I was a scout if that helps.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SkyGecko:

I don’t know how but I got stuck in a wall near the control point at Shuttle Bay. I had to bomb myself out, as i was immune to everything ang could not hit anyone. I think I was a scout if that helps.

Yeah, it’s an old collision problem.

Flag Post

DH69 is repeatedly using the glitch at the Training Area map where he is able to shoot people without being seen, I have seen people do it before. They jump at the hole at an angle then are able to shoot people and be in the map itself i think.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jobergy:

DH69 is repeatedly using the glitch at the Training Area map where he is able to shoot people without being seen, I have seen people do it before. They jump at the hole at an angle then are able to shoot people and be in the map itself i think.

Both the glitch and him abusing it have been reported. If you figure out where he is you can shoot him back from certain spots, other than that there isn’t much you can do until the next update when it should hopefully be fixed. For now you (and everyone else) can take solace in the fact that I consider all the non-glitch abusers like yourself to be much better players than DH and the other glitch abusers :D …hopefully my words actually makes people feel a little better :P

Flag Post

i have a bug and unity player crashes all the time

Flag Post

Just make sure you are using Chrome and have a solid Internet connection. Other than that, hopefully no other problems.

Flag Post

And, to respond to the thread, there is a glitch (hopefully a glitch, but looks like a hack and acts like one) where tanks appear to be shooting their HMG with the Buckler up. Worst part is, the buckler still prevents them from taking damage. They basically shoot with their shield up. Kinda annoying, but only happened twice.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sizrek:

And, to respond to the thread, there is a glitch (hopefully a glitch, but looks like a hack and acts like one) where tanks appear to be shooting their HMG with the Buckler up. Worst part is, the buckler still prevents them from taking damage. They basically shoot with their shield up. Kinda annoying, but only happened twice.

yeah, this has been posted many times before. Hopefully a fix soon.

Flag Post

Alright, two cases of WTF is that a hack? moments:

1) Xy I am not sure about. He lags like crazy, yet moves very quickly and seems to beagle to charge up the tank jump very quickly. He also was able to chase me down as a scout when I used turbo. Even with lag, that’s not right. He doesn’t admit to boosting either, so idk what it is. Seems like a hack, server screw up, or something. Other pro tanks like Mochain moved normally, and when I saw Dotrawr earlier, he moved quickly, but still significantly slower than Xy. That’s not right…

2) This one is almost definitely a hack of some sort, or a retarded glitch. I was in training arena, and I flew down into the middle. I saw Gameitch, who was firing the railgun as fast as a plasma pistol with MD. About 2 shots per second.

Anyone have any explanations? Both these I guarantee you are true, or I wouldn’t waste my time typing all this on my slow ass iPhone.

Flag Post

1) Xy I am not sure about. He lags like crazy, yet moves very quickly and seems to beagle to charge up the tank jump very quickly. He also was able to chase me down as a scout when I used turbo. Even with lag, that’s not right. He doesn’t admit to boosting either, so idk what it is. Seems like a hack, server screw up, or something. Other pro tanks like Mochain moved normally, and when I saw Dotrawr earlier, he moved quickly, but still significantly slower than Xy. That’s not right…

2) This one is almost definitely a hack of some sort, or a retarded glitch. I was in training arena, and I flew down into the middle. I saw Gameitch, who was firing the railgun as fast as a plasma pistol with MD. About 2 shots per second.

Anyone have any explanations? Both these I guarantee you are true, or I wouldn’t waste my time typing all this on my slow ass iPhone.

Gameitch I have played against, but never noticed anything odd. XY on the other hand, I noticed the same thing and raised literally the exact same questions as you yesterday (apparently we’re not the only ones either). I have seen him lag (although he denies that he does) and he moves exactly like someone who boosts (although like you said, he denies that too). As someone who has been playing tank since around the time the game was released, I know exactly what a tank is capable of and I have seen others tanks (packetninja most notably) who boost. So, if he isn’t boosting like he claims then there is something wrong; but I do think it is a combination of the lag and/or boosts.

Flag Post

Yeah, something is definitely up with Xy. And I was playing with Gameitch before and he SEEMED to play normally. Just that one railgun speed hack/glitch was what surprised me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Djinn99:

Gameitch I have played against, but never noticed anything odd. XY on the other hand, I noticed the same thing and raised literally the exact same questions as you yesterday (apparently we’re not the only ones either). I have seen him lag (although he denies that he does) and he moves exactly like someone who boosts (although like you said, he denies that too). As someone who has been playing tank since around the time the game was released, I know exactly what a tank is capable of and I have seen others tanks (packetninja most notably) who boost. So, if he isn’t boosting like he claims then there is something wrong; but I do think it is a combination of the lag and/or boosts.

OK… for number 1) I cant say anything. but in number 2) yes i have seen this but i noticed it is a glitch where the other persons seems to shot very fast with other weapon. Its just a glitch. you see the railgun but he had the AR or SG. Happens, not often but happens. theres also, some times where you see a tank with the hammer and shield shooting HMG, but somehow you are still damagin him. so its just visual.