Hackers, Bugs, or Glitches (locked)

718 posts

Flag Post

Gankor1337 wouldn’t die even when he had 0 hp. His shielf would even regenerate. I dunno if that was a glitch or hacker but either way, he was still invincible.

Flag Post

I found a Gitch today.. When i am using scout is like.. When at New game starting.. At Warm – up. I use my scout special power. and it ran very fast. Until next round it continue to run and I dont know what did i do and i keep running fast.. Until someone killed me

Flag Post

Today at 12:49 Am At singapore Gankor1337 was also spawm killing around and was hacking.. Please perm ban his account at least we never see him again.. We tried to kill him… But we cant..

Flag Post

Yes he is and was using hacks :) , and his account is worthless he’s level 1 , Kongregate has to find out who is acctualy behind him and ban his other account too :).

Flag Post

use wikipedia GO GO GO!!!!!

Flag Post

Cpl. Zimpen on western europe, his hp and shield wouldn’t decrease no matter how many bullets you’d put in him.

Flag Post

i saw this too. Zimpen health bar was 999999999 and he runned sooo fastt!!

Flag Post

I played against Zimpen yesterday, I’m pretty sure he just had nearly all boosts activated.

Flag Post

Hopefully these issues were fixed with today’s update

Flag Post

Still hackers, just experienced.
Also people have been crashing each other, possibly with speedhacks.
I lost cash because of that.

Flag Post

one time there was a tech person and he had 50000000 turrects everwhere no one coudn’t kill them

Flag Post

game sucks dont play it. Just full of hackers and no fun because of it. Fucking frustrating.

Flag Post

lol nooob pookie..i know guys like you..some is better than you=hacker! yes i know there are hackers but not so many,. its like 10% and when you see a hacker you can just quit and join other match.“games sucks dont play it” you can leave the game if you want.noone keeps you here

Flag Post

If you think someone is hacking please let us know the specifics:
1. player name
2. day and time of match
3. server
4. what that hack was – screen shots appreciated
5. If there were any repeat incidences (provide #1-4 above)

If multiple people can report the same incident, all the better.

That being said, we still have seen no evidence of people hacking yet. There have been bugs and glitches that some players exploit. We are trying to fix those as rapidly as possible.

As LuCiFeR66 points out, there are some players now who are so good they can almost kill the best guy on the Free Range Games dev team and can definitely kill the rest of us. It may seem like they are hacking because they appear invincible, but they are truly just badazz.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Energectic:

I found a Gitch today.. When i am using scout is like.. When at New game starting.. At Warm – up. I use my scout special power. and it ran very fast. Until next round it continue to run and I dont know what did i do and i keep running fast.. Until someone killed me

Well, it was the same with me, except that I kept running at the special power’s speed for the whole round, even after being killed.

Flag Post

hmm they don’t have a bugs thread on here, if not there should be only prob. for me it gets a bit choppy/laggy when a scout or two are flying around like fast little monkeys.

Flag Post

I don’t know if i can post here about someone hacking but, ok.
Player name: IchFTW
Day and time of match: day: 05/13/12 Time: 15:40 – 16:00
Server: US East
Hack and screenshot: HP and Shield Hack
Screenshot:

Flag Post

i also found a glitch with the tank… i was in a warm up when i used the tanks shield and it stayed with me the whole round.

Flag Post

Ok… i discovered that the supressor III shockwave bug aplies not just to the spawn wall, but to anywhere, if you build a supressor III and then keep upgrading him to that shockwave thing it bugs and then its intant death to anyone who passes near it. Its annoying =(

Flag Post

At the start of a new game, my killstreak carries over from the previous game, so my first kill brings up the “15 KILL STREAK” box. Doesn’t really interfere with anything, just weird and not supposed to happen, I’m sure.

Flag Post

Today I noticed that I used to get the Enemy Kill symbol with the skull while I was playing tech and my Supressor killed someone. Now I only get symbol for Pulsar kills. Granted I get credit for the Supressor kills in the Team menu but I was just wondering if this is a new update or a glitch?

Flag Post

Yesterday, I played the game as tech for some rounds. Maybe 4 or 5th round my repair gun wouldn’t work and would just make the noise as if it were firing constantly. Then, last night, I had the same problem only with my pulsar. I think it’s when I activated a turret, but the problem was fixed after I respawned.

Flag Post

user: haviken
time: right now
screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/NhmZv.jpg

He was tank, but zipping around at Scout speed for more than a minute. As a scout I had difficulty keeping up with him. He was able to zoom all over the base with the melee. He said it was a glitch he discovered.

Flag Post

humnab, it’s not a hack. It’s a glitch. Dying as a scout with Turbo Boost on, and reviving shortly after you die as a different class makes your turbo boost permanent…while you are still alive. When he dies/changes class again, he will lose the boost.

Flag Post

I don’t think humnab was suggesting it was a hack. He even mentioned that haviken said it was a glitch. This bug happens a lot. We’ll try to get a fix for it soon.