1338 posts

Flag Post

Infiltrater
(AKA ze spy >:3)

Health 1000
Shield 1500
Armor 25%
Speed Average (About speed of blazer)

Description: The Infiltrater specializes in taking out defenses and getting into enemy HotSpots
Role: Trick enemys/Destroy Turrets

Primary Weapon: Shock Charger – a revolutionary beam that fires a giant laser beam at the opponent. Right click to scope (50% of Rail Gun’s scope Efficiency) Hold left click to charge the beam, release left click to fire a GIANT LAZEH BEAM

4 seconds to fully charge. each second of charge grants a damage bonus.
1: 500
2: 750
3: 1000
4: 1250

Secondary Weapon: Nano Saber – Melee Weapon, Hitting enemys with High Shields grants a damage bonus (+200 per 200 shields) R Ability – Honered Slash – The User does a spinning- slash and kick, The Nano Saber doing It’s regular damage but a 300 bonus, And the kick doing 250 but with some Knockback. (The nano saber when using R ability still uses damage bonuses from the Shield Damage Bonus)

Does 300 Damage (Without Bonus).

Q Skill: CamoFluage – Disguise yourself as an enemy turret. (works like gunner’s crouch)

E Skill: Haunt – Does no damage, but casts a kick that gives your opponent a De-buff called “Cursed.” This effect is not stackable(it still refreshes duration though). It lasts for 30 seconds. If a cursed unit recieves healing, a buff, or just anything good really, he does not recieve it, and the infiltrater recieves the healing/buff instead. doesen’t apply to De-Buffs

F Bomb: Camo Bomb – Press f to activate, press f to deactivate. while activated, you will appear as a dead body and if an enemy walks over you, they explode taking 2500 damage and you lose a bomb. This bomb, however, does not hurt the infiltrater. if deactivated, you get back up and the bomb will not go off if you are touched until you re-activate it.

Flag Post

infiltrater by drew1017 seems fine and I really like the idea, so yeah

Flag Post

make infiltrator by drew1017 please freerangegames.

Flag Post
Originally posted by drew1017:

Infiltrater

Health 1000
Shield 1500
Armor 25%

Description: The Infiltrater specializes in taking out defenses and getting into enemy HotSpots

Primary Weapon: Shock Charger – a revolutionary beam that fires a giant laser beam at the opponent. Right click to scope (50% of Rail Gun’s scope Efficiency) Hold left click to charge the beam, release left click to fire a GIANT LAZEH BEAM

Secondary Weapon: Nano Saber – Melee Weapon, Hitting enemys with High Shields grants a damage bonus (+200 per 200 shields) R Ability – Honered Slash – The User does a spinning- slash and kick, The Nano Saber doing It’s regular damage but a 300 bonus, And the kick doing 250 but with some Knockback. (The nano saber when using R ability still uses damage bonuses from the Shield Damage Bonus)

Q Skill: CamoFluage – Disguise yourself as an enemy turret. (works like gunner’s crouch)

E Skill: Haunt – Does no damage, but casts a kick that gives your opponent a De-buff called “Cursed.” This effect is not stackable(it still refreshes duration though). It lasts for 30 seconds. If a cursed unit recieves healing, a buff, or just anything good really, he does not recieve it, and the infiltrater recieves the healing/buff instead. doesen’t apply to De-Buffs

F Bomb: Camo Bomb – Press f to activate, press f to deactivate. while activated, you will appear as a dead body and if an enemy walks over you, they explode taking 2500 damage and you lose a bomb. This bomb, however, does not hurt the infiltrater. if deactivated, you get back up and the bomb will not go off if you are touched until you re-activate it.

+1. I like the spies in games (Like in TF2).

Flag Post

FRG is probably going to make something like that for the next Light Chassis class, he does have 4 new classes in mind from what I have read. Infiltrator is a bit too similar to Assassin though. What I read from it, it did seem different, but remember, Light Chassis classes are mobile, and Infiltrator seems a bit.. immobile. And i’m sorry for saying this but, er Infiltrator is spelt with an ‘o’, and honoured is spelt with ‘ou’. XD, sorry, I can’t help it!

Flag Post

Infiltrator’s hp looks really low, but then its attack looks really high, I think we should reduce the damage and then increase the hp a bit..

My class

The Watchman

Description

The Watchman is the all seeing guard, he watches areas and attacks from a distance to keep unwanted enemies at bay, when fighting the watchman its go hard or go home as once you’ve started charging at him the only way you’ll survive is by running up to close to the watchman, where his attack power is severely reduced.

HP: 1500
Shield: 1500
Armour: 10% (20% vs Rail)
Speed: Slow (Slightly slower then tech and shocker)

Primary weapon: Intensifier

The long ranged weapons fired a fast bullet towards an enemy (faster then a SMG bullet, but not as fast as the RG [so not instant]), the bullets damage increase with range, however after a certain range the bullets power is too much and it dissipates.

Damage: Increase with range, I’d say the a base as one AR bullet for 5m range then it starts to climb (very slowly), its does a big jump between 15-25m to then starts climbing slowly again, I’d say it should stop at roughly 50m (or something shorter [so it can be used for cross map destroying on TF and MB).

Rate of Fire: It has a clip of 5, it shoots at roughly 1 bullet every 1.5 seconds (which seems fast but its actually slow)

Range has been mentioned in damage

Alt Fire: None unless Q is active (see Q)

Secondary Weapon: Noob Tube

Description: Although noob tube would be a fun name to have I think we shouldn’t really keep it :P, however the gun is real. The noob tube is a weapon which can fire two grenades before needing a reload (a rather lengthy one as well), due to the fast fire technology the nades dont suffer from much bullet drop. Tubes will explode on contact with any surface and if they are very close to enemies the will detonate mid air. Unlike the flare they do not stun or deal burn damage.

Damage: Around 250 per nade (its not designed to kill easily, but if you want to increase to 500 it could be done). Should be some small splash damage of 1-2m when detonated.

Range: Nades will not detonate if within 10m of the shooter, however the nades will detonate in mid air after 100m.

Fire rate: Will fire the two nades in pretty rapid succession, the bullets fly at a fast speed (around that of the flare). The noobtube will reload both nades at the same time as well as a pump action after loading (it should take 1-2 seconds).

Alt fire: Basic lock on ending at 30m.

Ultimate: Target Finder

Description: When activated the TF will change the sights of the guns to a cross, all enemies able to be shot directly with the gun will have a red circle around them, the cross will light up red when you aim at an enemy, a basic lock on will be created at ranges under 40m. Enemies that cannot be hit directly will have a blue circle and can not be locked on to.

Duration: 8 seconds (or enough to let the Intensifier empty its clip).

Cooldown: 40 seconds

Meele

Like the blazer the Watchmans meele only activates a buff, the buff being a buff to speed to allow a maximum speed to 30mph.

Duration: 4 seconds

Cooldown: 15 seconds

F-Bomb: Bouncing Betty

A small mine that when it detects an enemy will fly up in the air and detonate. Only one can be placed on the ground at a time. A scout flying low on the ground with its E and a gunner crouching will be able to avoid most of the bad damage.

Damage: 450

Flag Post

COMMANDO

A good all rounder

HP:3000
Shield:1500
Armor: Average
Speed: Average
Jetpack: Average
Size: Average
Ease of use: Easy to use, hard to master
Description: The commando is an all-rounder with good weapons and skills.

Primary gun: Machine gun – A machine gun with long range and long range locking capabilities. The machine gun fires very fast bullets. It has average power and a good firerate. R will reload

Secondary: Commando sword – A sword like the scout’s sword, a little weaker. Alt fire locks on target (So you won’t miss your enemy) but you’ll be moving slower. R will activate rage, which will give %100 more dmg for the sword for a short time. It will have a long cooldown like the Q skill.

Q Skill: Super Soldier – Deals %? more dmg and takes %? less dmg (Leaving the ?’s to you, the skill is something which would make the commando very strong and OP, but not unbeatable.)

E Skill: Flee – The commando makes a huge dash with a very high speed. The commando is invincible while making the dash. It breaks any target locked gun’s target lock (For example, if someone has a gun which is target locked on you, that target lock will dissapear. The commando can’t be target locked until the dash is over.) Useful for escaping.

F Bomb: Grenade – A bomb with very high damage and range. However, it doesn’t explode on contact. It explodes 5 seconds after being thrown.

I saw another post with another Commando class. My Commando is different.

I ALSO DEMAND FEEDBACK

Flag Post
Originally posted by zoo889:

infiltrater by drew1017 seems fine and I really like the idea, so yeah

:D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nicoleska:

make infiltrator by drew1017 please freerangegames.

:DD

Flag Post
Originally posted by Transformiceguy:

Infiltrater

Health 1000
Shield 1500
Armor 25%

+1. I like the spies in games (Like in TF2).
:DDD

Flag Post

Any feedback on MoonLight?

Flag Post

So you said it can’t be damaged when aimed. So how are we going to kill it? If you meant it can’t be target locked it is underpowered because I’ll just shoot you and if a single bullet hits you are dead. The breathtaker seems underpowered, it should have a good firerate to compensate its low damage. Also add a primary gun. Other than that, it is good. Shooting trough walls is unfair, would be way OP as a skill. Also, allies shouldn’t be affected by the jar of souls. Other than these, it is good.

Flag Post

I demand feedback for my idea as well….

Anyway….

The Commando

I like the idea, but even though you say its different it isn’t really that different at all ._., sure he has super solider, but thats pretty similar to a moral boost which has been suggested a few times. The flee is a pretty OP E skill, I mean if you can’t die then it makes it pretty unfair.

Infiltrator

Sorry, too similar to the assassin for my liking, I also don’t know why you think that this turret thing will work, if I see a suppressor without an owner its going down.

Also cursed is waaaaaaay too OP, like really really OP. So I say no.

Flag Post
Originally posted by basicbasic:

Anyway….

The Commando

I like the idea, but even though you say its different it isn’t really that different at all ._., sure he has super solider, but thats pretty similar to a moral boost which has been suggested a few times. The flee is a pretty OP E skill, I mean if you can’t die then it makes it pretty unfair.

Infiltrator

Sorry, too similar to the assassin for my liking, I also don’t know why you think that this turret thing will work, if I see a suppressor without an owner its going down.

Flee is not OP, it has a long-ish cooldown of course (Couldn’t decide) . It is good for flying and escaping hard situations like 3 people aiming at you.

About the watchman, it seems UP. A slow character with very low hp will die easily. The Target Finder also seems UP, compared to some other ultimates. Melee is way UP, what is 30 MPH for 4 seconds? Bouncing Betty desperately needs a damage buff. The Noob Tube is fined, though I found 250 dmg pretty low. Could be something like 350-400. Intensifier seems good and innovative, though it needs a target lock desperately or a scope desperately, as a long range gun. I’d probably give the Watchman 3000 hp or something like that because his weapons are only slightly more powerful than normal, it is slow, it has weak-ish skills. So it needs some HP.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mosemizrahi:

So you said it can’t be damaged when aimed. So how are we going to kill it? If you meant it can’t be target locked it is underpowered because I’ll just shoot you and if a single bullet hits you are dead. The breathtaker seems underpowered, it should have a good firerate to compensate its low damage. Also add a primary gun. Other than that, it is good. Shooting trough walls is unfair, would be way OP as a skill. Also, allies shouldn’t be affected by the jar of souls. Other than these, it is good.

no, it means IE: the little aiming thing on the middle of ur screen, the “reticule” if THAT is aiming at it, he is invincable. which means if u have a slow-velocity weapon (rocket launcher etc etc) u can lock on, shoot, then look away, and itll work. Jar of souls doesent work on moonlight’s allies. i meant the ENEMYS allies. shooting through walls isnt unfair due to the damage of the weapon. hope this clears some things up :)

Flag Post

Anyway….

The Commando

Infiltrator

Flee is not OP, it has a long-ish cooldown of course (Couldn’t decide) . It is good for flying and escaping hard situations like 3 people aiming at you.

About the watchman, it seems UP. A slow character with very low hp will die easily. The Target Finder also seems UP, compared to some other ultimates. Melee is way UP, what is 30 MPH for 4 seconds? Bouncing Betty desperately needs a damage buff. The Noob Tube is fined, though I found 250 dmg pretty low. Could be something like 350-400. Intensifier seems good and innovative, though it needs a target lock desperately or a scope desperately, as a long range gun. I’d probably give the Watchman 3000 hp or something like that because his weapons are only slightly more powerful than normal, it is slow, it has weak-ish skills. So it needs some HP.

Anyway….

The Commando

Infiltrator

the turret disguise, when activated, turns into the owner of the nearest tech (even if its miles away). if theres no enemy techs, then the turret has no owner and u can easily identify it as disguised. Sorry its too assasin like, assasin is just my favorite class. i was going for the scout-like chassis. Cursed is not OP. if ur cursed, just tell ur friends that ur cursed so that they dont heal u or give u good stuff. that way its useless. tho the duration is a bit high… ill lower that to a good 15. :)

Flag Post

alright time for a comedy class!

Scouts Bro

HP: 500
SP: 7500
AP: 1
speed: Scout

Meet teh scouts gross brother.

Primary Weapon: Electronic Hose – a hose that sprays energy, does 1000 damage per second with a pathetic range. every 10 damage done, you get 5 health back. Cooldown ammo type.

Secondary Weapon: Doped Turd – a doped turd that when hit, the enemy gains the “Smelly” Effect. it does 50 damager per second for 10 seconds. not stackable. when near a (enemy’s) Ally, he gives him the smelly effect, but they both have it. and it keeps on spreading. 10 damage default. R: Diaria: – sends a shockwave of sh*t for about 20 feet and every enemy in the raidious takes 500 damage and the smelly effect.

Skill – Q – Lightning strike – wherever ur redicule is, u send a bolt of lightning that on hit, does no damage but gives the enemy the “Flush” Effect. this effect lasts for 5 seconds, while Flushed he takes x2 less damage, but he is forced to put a toilet on his head, disabling himself not being able to walk or do anything.

Mele-E – Gassy Kick – Heals the enemy and gives them mega damage, but does so much knockback that it sends them flying off the map at 125 miles per hour.

F-Bomb – glue grenade – this grenade is stuck to his hand. when thrown, he throws the pin because the grenade is stuck, the pin has perfect accuracy and instakills on impact. althought the grenade is stuck, so he must sacrafice himself taking 1000000000 damage and doing 2500 damage to nearby allies.

Flag Post

Yes its OP because you can escape so easily.

The Target Finder also seems UP, compared to some other ultimates. Melee is way UP, what is 30 MPH for 4 seconds?

Its used for cross map sniping, at around 40m one intensifier bullet would do the dmg of a rail gun. So its like having a RG with lock on (at max range).

The E is good for escaping as well, 4 seconds is a long time in this game.

Bouncing Betty desperately needs a damage buff. The Noob Tube is fined, though I found 250 dmg pretty low. Could be something like 350-400.

By the time the players reach the Watchman odds are their HP will be pretty low (at least under 1000 if the watchman can do his job), two bouncing betty’s would bring them down to 100 or lower if their scouts/assassins. Everything else has to worry about its longer range capabilities. Noob tube could use a buff looking back, but anymore then 400 will bring back the sad, sad days of the flare.

I can agree making its HP 2000, but not higher.

Flag Post

Nobody suggesting the next tank… why not? We need a new tank, so here’s mine.
Accelerator
HEALTH: 4000
SHIELD: 2000
Tank chassis, so slow…

This class built to take you from behind… literally. They’ll turn you around and turn you into mincemeat.

Primary Weapon: Hammer Gun – A charged shot that deals damage equal to time charged, 100 for every second. Alt-lock allows for melee, which pushes back enemies (push them into the direction they aren’t facing and send them in that direction at equal velocity).

Second Weapon: Orbit Gun – Will push enemies away with increasing velocity. When they touch the ground, deal damage to them equal to their velocity (in mp/h)x7(?)

Q: Velocity Shield: Increases the speed of everything inside the shield. All damages that hit the shield deal 1/2 damage. Twice the size of regular shields. Passes through ground (training base).

E: Orbit Charge: Charge forward. Deal damage equal to 80% of Comet Rush, as well as pushing enemies away (equal to Hammer).

Bomb: Slicer Bomb: Deals damage equal to 60% of a Concussion Bomb. Deals damage through shields. Looks like a concussion bomb with a shuriken stuck in the middle.

Suggestions?

Flag Post

We need a 3rd support class.

LEECHER

All attributes: Same as a Tech or Shocker.

Description: A class which deals good damage and heal over time. It also gives buffs and debuffs. It is not good for killing fast, so it in not very easy to play.

Primary Gun: Leech Laser – A weak laser with long range and mid range locking. It will heal your shield for each point of damage you deal.

Secondary: Blood Bots – You’ll have a homing weapon like the Blaster’s homing rocket launcher. The bullets will deal no damage. However, they will give a dot, stackable up to 5. The dot will be very weak, but it’ll not end until the enemy is dead. It can also be fired to friends. When fired to friends, it will do the opposite, giving a hot (heal over time) effect until the friend is dead.

Q: Power Transfer: The Leecher will gain hp and shield (hp first) over time while the skill is active. The Leecher will also emit energy waves like the Q skill of Blazer, Radiant Haste. The enemies in the range of the wave will be lose hp and shield (shield first) while the friends in range will gain hp and shield.

E: Buff Wave: The Leecher will emit a single wave like the waves Radiant Haste emits. The friends who were in the wave’s range will get a defence buff, taking less damage. The enemies who were in the wave’s range will get a defence debuff, taking more damage. The buff won’t last long.

F: Drain Mines: The enemies that step on the mines will be severely poisoned. There will bi no stun effects. While the enemy is rapidly damaged (The dot will be temporary.), the Leecher will be rapidly healed. (hp first, then shield.)

Note: All skills will have adequate cooldowns so don’t say this or that skill is OP.
Side – note: No devices for this support class!

Flag Post

My take on a new Heavy class.

AGGRESSOR

Description: As the name implies, the Aggressor is a strong unit who loves nothing more than being at the forefront of an assault. His offensive capabilities are great for shattering defenses, as well as pushing back invasions on key positions.

Chassis: Battle-Chassis

Primary Weapon: Artillery Rifle
-Fires a hitscan blast every 0.5 seconds. Deals moderate damage.

Alt Weapon: Heavy Shotgun
-Low-to-mid range weapon that fires buckshot every 0.9 seconds. Deals low-to-medium damage and stuns enemies at close range.

Q-Tility: Aura of Rage
-Releases a large red barrier that surrounds the Aggressor. The aura deals damage to enemies while repairing the Aggressor’s shield. The area-of-effect is ten feet.

E-Skill: Painful Rush
-Dashes forward, damaging and knocking back any enemy he slams into. If the Painful Rush is used on an enemy with a Light or Utility Chassis, the affected enemy’s jetpack is disabled for three seconds.

F-Bomb: Jackhammer Bomb
-Bounces in place five times, releasing a large explosion every time it hits the ground. Perfect for keeping enemies from advancing on a particular area.

Flag Post

THERE CAN BE SKIN THAT ALL ROBOT HAS SOME SKINS THAT PLAYERS CAN BUY WITH K MONEY OR Z MONEY. OTHER IDEA: NEW ROBOT CALL TRAPER , HER WEAPONS ARE: ONE FIRE ARROWS OF ROBOT, AND THE OTHER IS ROBOT HAND THAT U FIRE THAT AND CATCH PLAYERS. HER ABILITY ARE Q – DOING YOUR LIGHTNING AND IF U KILL WHEN U LIGHT U DO HIM FOR YOUR HELPER. HER E IS TO STOP SOMEONE IS NEAR HIM AND HER F IS TO THROW ON EARTH A TRAP THAT WHO WALK ON IT ITS DAMAGE HIM AND STOP HIM … thnx idodo100

Flag Post

Had this one floating around in my head for a while.
Heavy chassis
Brawler
While Tank is a more balanced heavy class, being relatively effective at both mid range and close combat, and blaster is more of a long range class, I figured it’d be more interesting to throw a heavy into the mix which was built to be incredibly strong only at melee range.
Primary Weapon
Probably Heavy shotgun. I don’t recall much about how that weapon performed, it may need a bit of a nerf if reintroduced, being a shotgun and all?
Secondary Weapon
Depleted Uranium Knuckles
I mean, seriously, who needs brass knuckles when they can be made of depleted uranium?
Each hit with these gives one stack of a ‘battered’ debuff, which increases the damage dealt to the person by 100 per stack.
Reload: Brawler SMASH
Slams both fists into the ground, giving heavy knockback to those around it, and stuns the opponents for a period of time equal to .5 seconds * the number of battered stacks.
Locked on attack: Pummel
Four fast punches in sequence at the target, rushing forward to deliver them. each hit gives a stack of the Battered Debuff.
Ordinary attack:
A powerful swing with one of its fists, giving a stack of the battered debuff. Deals base 600 damage, +200 for each stack of battered.

Ultimate
Frenzy
Gives a ‘Frenzied’ buff to itself and nearby allies for 15 seconds, it halves the cooldown for the abilities of melee weapons.
Melee
Bull rush
sprints in a straight line, or mostly straight, until it runs into an object, nears enemy, or off an edge, slightly veering towards whatever it’s locked onto. When it runs off an edge or nears an enemy, it does some sort of jumping dive thing, sort of like a body slam. Damage increases with the distance the Brawler ran during the attack.
Grenade
I have no idea! I need suggestions for this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CombatWaffles:

Had this one floating around in my head for a while.
Heavy chassis
Brawler
While Tank is a more balanced heavy class, being relatively effective at both mid range and close combat, and blaster is more of a long range class, I figured it’d be more interesting to throw a heavy into the mix which was built to be incredibly strong only at melee range.
Primary Weapon
Probably Heavy shotgun. I don’t recall much about how that weapon performed, it may need a bit of a nerf if reintroduced, being a shotgun and all?
Secondary Weapon
Depleted Uranium Knuckles
I mean, seriously, who needs brass knuckles when they can be made of depleted uranium?
Each hit with these gives one stack of a ‘battered’ debuff, which increases the damage dealt to the person by 100 per stack.
Reload: Brawler SMASH
Slams both fists into the ground, giving heavy knockback to those around it, and stuns the opponents for a period of time equal to .5 seconds * the number of battered stacks.
Locked on attack: Pummel
Four fast punches in sequence at the target, rushing forward to deliver them. each hit gives a stack of the Battered Debuff.
Ordinary attack:
A powerful swing with one of its fists, giving a stack of the battered debuff. Deals base 600 damage, +200 for each stack of battered.

Ultimate
Frenzy
Gives a ‘Frenzied’ buff to itself and nearby allies for 15 seconds, it halves the cooldown for the abilities of melee weapons.
Melee
Bull rush
sprints in a straight line, or mostly straight, until it runs into an object, nears enemy, or off an edge, slightly veering towards whatever it’s locked onto. When it runs off an edge or nears an enemy, it does some sort of jumping dive thing, sort of like a body slam. Damage increases with the distance the Brawler ran during the attack.
Grenade
I have no idea! I need suggestions for this.

</blockquotex i think a bomb that you can throw and isnt effected by gravity would be good and it could slow down the farther it flew and stuns when it hits someone doing around 400 to 600 damage

Flag Post

i have idea for bioner class
weapon 1:slime revolvers
weapon 2:sludge hammer
abillity 1:spectral jetpack:when using jetpack you will activate bio haste that gives defense boost
abomeoid rush:jet assist that makes enemy slowed down
alienos boom:a bomb that deactivate suppresors and ageis device