Auto Aim

35 posts

Flag Post

Why is it even in the game. It makes it beyond easy to play this game. Maybe if auto aim was removed then the game would actually be fun but for right now it is way to simple.

*This is a gamer’s game, so please use a real mouse and a solid internet connection

If there is auto aim then it isn’t a “gamer’s” game.

Flag Post

Pretty much my main gripe with the game.

Flag Post

I too find the auto aim a cheep method of shooting, I realize that a over the shoulder shooter is difficult to balance. But a lock-on feature has been shown to not work. Scrap it.

Flag Post

i like the lock-on if your fighting a turbo boosted scout, keeps him on screen. but it would be fun and challenging to have auto-aim able to be turned off for EVERYONE in a game.

Flag Post

Auto aim is there to help beginners. Without auto newbs would do no damage at all, it’s very hard to keep track of someone when both of you are flying like crazy all around the map.

Your DPS goes up quite a bit when you switch to manual aiming.

In any case, if you are sitting there and letting someone autoshoot you, you’re playing the game wrong. Even autoaim can be evaded.

Flag Post

I agree with humnab. Autoaim does much less dmg than regural aim. It is good thing to get people into such fast paced game. Let it be imo.

Flag Post

This thing sets this game apart from all other online shooter games! I demand it be removed! There shall be nothing but endless COD clones on MY internet!

Flag Post

I like it but if it gets removed o well so be it, this is a small thing maybe they should put an option out for auto/manual!

Flag Post

auto-aim really helps at close range though when everyone is jumping around in the shuttle it’s hard to keep shooting the same person…

Flag Post

Honestly you should only use auto aim if they are very close or about to die. Manual aim does way more damage on all classes.If a person auto-aiming and a person manual aiming were facing eachother head-on, the manual shooting person would win. J

Flag Post

It should have a game mode that is with or without Auto Aim. It will be very nice for more experienced players.

Flag Post

I would suggest 2 courses of action:

1. As MiKeLxD suggested, we should have modes that have or doesn’t have autoaim. Very useful.
2. Some weapons, such as the Heavy Machinegun, should have more recoil when using autoaim.
3. No autoaim normally, when someone uses their jetpack autoaim becomes available to kill them.

Flag Post

The thing is, auto aim is optional. If you choose not to use it, you get a higher dps. If you do, you have better accuracy. That way pros can do more damage and newbs can hit something. I think its a good compromise. If you add a mode that doesn’t have auto-aim, I think that might spread people out over too many games.

Flag Post

If you also noticed, the auto aim restricts a gunner or scout to a burst fire. (sorry if I repeated what someone may have already said. I didnt have enough time to read all of the posts)

Flag Post

well considering youre a robot in like the year 3000 (or wearing a superhuman suit, idk) auto aim seems sensible. thats from a logic standpoint. From a gameplay standpoint its what Vrihet said. 1 Auto-Aim is optional
2 Theres an obvious benefit to manual aim(much higher DPS)
and if they removed auto aim scouts would always win a scout just switches turbo on and is automatically impossible to kill. melee weps. would also be rendered useless…. the only thing keeping melee weps. in use is the ability to lock-on. and jetpacks would be FAR to overpowered as it would be nigh impossible to hit someone whos flying

Flag Post
Originally posted by reggy1:

This thing sets this game apart from all other online shooter games! I demand it be removed! There shall be nothing but endless COD clones on MY internet!

what he said XD

Flag Post

We promise to work on making our game derivative and boring. (just joking)

Flag Post

maybe a good option for free aiming though? that way people can make up for numbers with baddassery.

Flag Post

I agree, but think of it like this: Robots usually have lock on aiming don’t they?

Flag Post

You do more damage unlocked, so those will real skill will mow down opponents quite fast.

Flag Post

I quite often use auto-aim to get a quick lock and then unscope. Not so useful in aerial battles, but it’s good for moving targets with a predictable path.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Edge363:

maybe a good option for free aiming though? that way people can make up for numbers with baddassery.

Please see previous comments regarding the benefits of manual aim. Hence, rewarding badassery.

Flag Post

FAIS PALMREALLY?I mean the only power that the rangers have against all of em is that they are hard to target,this arguement is invalid.

Flag Post

if you ONLY want COD clones ONLY PLAY F*CKING COD!

Flag Post
Originally posted by elstorn:

if you ONLY want COD clones ONLY PLAY F*CKING COD!

Should i explain irony to you?