Auto Aim page 2

35 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by elstorn:
Originally posted by reggy1:

This thing sets this game apart from all other online shooter games! I demand it be removed! There shall be nothing but endless COD clones on MY internet!

if you ONLY want COD clones ONLY PLAY F*CKING COD!

Poe’s law strikes again.

Flag Post

free aimbot :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by elstorn:

This thing sets this game apart from all other online shooter games! I demand it be removed! There shall be nothing but endless COD clones on MY internet!

if you ONLY want COD clones ONLY PLAY F*CKING COD!

Poe’s law strikes again.

I just thought it was yet more evidence for the GIFT.

Flag Post

turning auto aim off?
not a good idea its realy handy when shooting fast scouts in the air but its almost imposible to hit a enemy who is quite some space away from you and manual aim just do more dmg.
so auto aim is good for new players till they figured out that manual does more dps.
otherwise poeple would just ragequit when they got kiled by the same person each time.
this reminds me of battlefield 3 you could just shoot near a person whithout hitting her or him and still do dmg no matter what weapon exept rockets ofc

Flag Post

You deal more dps for non auto-aim???? wish i knew this when i used to crouch then start shooting machine gun at other gunners in a 1v1…

Flag Post

Comparing FFT to a normal shooter isn’t really the best comparison, by far. You don’t fly around in jetpacks and have freakin’ cool abilities in, as some already stated, COD.

I personally think that the auto-aim right now is balanced enough as it is, though it requires a few tweaks to certain weapons.

Flag Post

Auto aim is good and necessary. It would be impossbile to shoot a fast moving, flying character without it. While it is easier to use auto aim, you move faster and deal more dmg with manual aim. I personally only use manual aim if somebody is standing still or extremely close.

Flag Post

How about a gamemode for major’s -Generals( even higher rank when new ranks come) so if you don’t feal like autaiming you can just go to that map and go crazy. It would make more players stick around just to get to the noautoaim map and have high rank players test there skills with other high rank players. :D (If FRG wants to please reply FRG :D)

Flag Post

Alternate fire (auto-aim) should be more of a handicap than it is a superhuman ability. Most weapons show that by a heavy decrease in fire rate, movement speed, or the alt fire itself is already useless (i.e., in the case of the Orb Caster – it should have another function). The Blaster’s Rocket Launcher’s (and, in my opinion, the Scout’s Doped Saber’s) alt fire doesn’t penalize the user enough, which is one reason I think it’s a much more preferable weapon than the Minigun.

Flag Post

Auto-aim. You know what COD doesn’t have? Jetpacks. You know what else? People flying in speeds at over 9000 mph…over a somewhat big map. Also, auto-aim makes your guns/melee weaponary worse, so you should do it without it. If you were to remove auto-aim, you should probably remove the jetpacks, the gravity-defying speeds and maps, and everything else that makes this game such a original and creative one.