put this game on facebook

7 posts

Flag Post

I have seen fewer players each day I login. I think this game should be put on other game platform like facebook so that we could keep finding new match easily.

Flag Post

I’m sorry to go against your point like this, but Facebook in my opinion is NOT a place for hardcore games or gamers. Kongregate is one of, if not the best online arcade community. The game is in Beta right now, so it’s just getting started. Not many people will play in Beta, and that’s the appeal of it. You don’t want too many people trying to play in a Beta, especially if you’ll get something for being a Beta tester. Plus, since it’s in Beta, it wouldn’t be ready to be put everywhere else anyway. I hate games being put on Facebook with a firey passion because they’re mostly useless 5-minute-fixes that would be suited for a smartphone. Even Fruit Ninja was put on Facebook. Moving it to Facebook would possibly make FRG more money, but the fact that the game is too hardcore of a game for Facebook is the reason I wouldn’t like seeing it there.

If you read nothing else read this: The game seems too in-depth for Facebook. Plus: If you’d want to put a free-to-play multiplayer third-person shooter anywhere, it’d be here. This is the place with the suitible gaming community for FRG, not Facebook (In my opinion).

Even shorter point: FFT is too good for Facebook

Flag Post

yes but how do you put a game on facebook

Flag Post
Originally posted by LVXYZ:

I’m sorry to go against your point like this, but Facebook in my opinion is NOT a place for hardcore games or gamers. Kongregate is one of, if not the best online arcade community. The game is in Beta right now, so it’s just getting started. Not many people will play in Beta, and that’s the appeal of it. You don’t want too many people trying to play in a Beta, especially if you’ll get something for being a Beta tester. Plus, since it’s in Beta, it wouldn’t be ready to be put everywhere else anyway. I hate games being put on Facebook with a firey passion because they’re mostly useless 5-minute-fixes that would be suited for a smartphone. Even Fruit Ninja was put on Facebook. Moving it to Facebook would possibly make FRG more money, but the fact that the game is too hardcore of a game for Facebook is the reason I wouldn’t like seeing it there.

If you read nothing else read this: The game seems too in-depth for Facebook. Plus: If you’d want to put a free-to-play multiplayer third-person shooter anywhere, it’d be here. This is the place with the suitible gaming community for FRG, not Facebook (In my opinion).

I second this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by colinkochevar:

I second this.

the motion stands. the game will NOT be put on FB

Flag Post
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:

I second this.

Agreed!

Flag Post
Originally posted by cloakerx:
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:

I second this.

Agreed!

I agree on this one.