139 posts

Flag Post

a player named karyll is afk in game without getting kicked

Flag Post
Originally posted by tunachar:

Originally posted by tunachar:

there is also a guy named Straightflush that is ALWAYS afk and never getts kicked and i ALWAYS have him on my team.

Flag Post

karyll is at it again. So is austinzasy.

Flag Post

austinsazy is afk-ing in game again

Flag Post

i saw FRG say in another post like this that they have yet to implement a way to kick players that aren’t doing anything. i think he said that until then we can just either join a different game, or deal with it and try to have fun anyways. or something like that.

Flag Post

Pretty much. Feel free to post the names of habitual AFKers. This can be their wall of shame.

Flag Post

I can’t even start to list – too many.

Flag Post

It needs to be more then a wall of shame, the reprocussions of it are pretty big.

Flag Post

@basicbasic, of course. My comments were following M_Sixteen where he correctly stated that we have yet to implement the AFK kicking system for players we have planned, or the tools that I can go in an do it manually.

Flag Post

not sure how to spell most of them only have 3 i can remember
Straightflush
Austinazy (?)
something that starts with a “kal”

Flag Post

We had 2 AFKers in USEast named MoonBandit and meesh11p, but they got banned. I don’t know, they just disappeared.

Good thing there aren’t AFKers here!

Flag Post

Daniel12o1 on USwest server afk and has done nothing since he joined. Its not a big deal but since the rest of his team quit im running around with nothing to do

Flag Post

Possible to make afk based on movement not navigating away? Sometimes when I die, I like to navigate away from the page, just until the respawn time is up. Plus, I always manage to get in games where there is at least 2-3 AFKers who just sit on my team. Then the other team gets the non-afk people who just join instead of my team who needs them :)

Flag Post

As I have noted above, we plan to implement a new AFK system when we can get to it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by freerangegames:

As I have noted above, we plan to implement a new AFK system when we can get to it.

thank GOD

Flag Post

Karyll is always afk. never playing. and i heard when he plays, he hacks.

Flag Post

Please don’t spread rumors about people hacking. If someone is hacking, please provide evidence. So far there is no evidence from the data we gather that people are hacking. Usually people who are accused of hacking are either exploiting a glitch or are just better than other players. I do suspect that chronic AFKers are using tools to get around our rudimentary system; however, this form of hacking isn’t maliciously modifying our game database.

Flag Post

This guy named: JuNkFoOdS is AFK all the time he plays in EU server.

Here is 2 pics of him, i was lucky enough not to be in the same team as him.

Flag Post

I am sure hes all over here but bcutty does it for HOURS all day. He has no life .seriously.

Flag Post

Some guy named Poipr…he is ALWAYS afk, and I have never seen him play. It does affect others’ gameplay too, because I was facing a pronteam with Poipr on it as the afk tech, and they would have won if it were not for the long respawn times they complained about.

If afk-ers didn’t affect respan time it would be fine. I say as long as the game detects a person has no kills or deaths and hasn’t done any damage, then they shouldn’t affect the team numbers and receive no cash or XP. Or have a team vote to kick them.

Flag Post

WTF? I am poipr and i don’t play often and when I do, I get like 20 or so kills per game.

Flag Post

Today we have found that there may be a server bug that isn’t correctly clearing out players who have logged off. I’m not sure if that accounts for all the AFKers, but it may be why poipr is surprised.

Flag Post
Originally posted by freerangegames:

Today we have found that there may be a server bug that isn’t correctly clearing out players who have logged off. I’m not sure if that accounts for all the AFKers, but it may be why poipr is surprised.

You just today found that out…

Flag Post

Takes some time to isolate these things. Com’on Glock!

Flag Post

at least they’re trying!