AFK in game page 6 (locked)

139 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by basicbasic:

Day in the life of goop2

Day 47:
I have reached the rank of msg, it seems that I am gaining their trust, though they still leave after a few games, it doesn’t matter…. they’ll be back…. they always come back…..

</blockquoL
Lol xD

Flag Post

New afk’r, when I killed him he doesn’t come back.

Flag Post

Maybe a legitimate AFKer? Not just the “Fail to Disconnect” bug.

Flag Post
Originally posted by freerangegames:

Maybe a legitimate AFKer? Not just the “Fail to Disconnect” bug.

I wouldn’t think so, since he didn’t come back or disconnect during the whole 10 min game .___.

Flag Post

This seems to be a different topic than what this forum is for but it looks like there is not any other place for it. I think the AFK counter is screwy to begin with. If I die and venture through the menu to change a setting or buy a boost and take too long with out game play, the counter begins even though I am still using both keyboard and mouse…. This needs to change, also I think the counter is too short. I do appreciate the thought however its frustrating if inbetween matches I go to let the dog that has been whining at the door to let him out, then come back and I am kicked from the game because of AFK, which couldn’t have been longer than a minute maybe minute and a half. If this time was extended by another minute or maybe some other alternative I think it would improve the game experience. That’s my 2 cents for the AFK feature. Hopefully others are seeing the same issues.

Flag Post

tanbirkhan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

How do i paste images into the forum? I want to show the developer where its failing to load for me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sebastionay:

How do i paste images into the forum? I want to show the developer where its failing to load for me.

Wrong topic, it should be here
And uhh, just upload it on some image sharing site such as Flickr or Imgur and then put the link in between some ! marks. Like this: ! link !
Without the spaces.

Flag Post

tanbirkhan is the best afk in game noone can be oppenent being afk to him

Flag Post

he is afk 7 day 24 hour :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by TURKSHAMAN:

He’s probably victim of the disconnect bug.

Flag Post
Originally posted by freerangegames:
Originally posted by TURKSHAMAN:

He’s probably victim of the disconnect bug.

Yay goop is back he just has a different name now, and probably a different class. :P

Flag Post

Well, there are two new server bugs in Dock 1, US East.
But that’s old news; the new news is, we have an actual afker that can be added to the wall of shame!
elbin1 was afk in Dock 1 as well, seemed to have something holding his mouse button down.

Flag Post

Yes, some people are AFK-ing by taping down their mouse button to avoid getting kicked. I imagine this nets them some free cash. The AFK counter really should be based on whether damage is dealt and/or received as opposed to simply movement.