Serious Kick *** Game

11 posts

Flag Post

I would honestly pay for this game. (once it’s out of beta and has more features). I wanted to ask, how did you come up with the idea of this game? Will there be a campaign mode? Also I know this is in the wrong section but you should add some sort of exe or installer to make it more nice and not a browser game. Just makes it feel professional. Keep up the good work! :)

(you should still keep the browser version for people who like it if you do make the standalone version though.)

Flag Post

Thanks! We just built the kind of game we wanted to play. Maybe. Why can’t a browser game be professional? We are trying to raise the bar.

Flag Post

yes! This game can have a good future, and become very popular, like counter strike. Sci-fi design, MMO shooter, developers did a great work, and this game really exciting. I wish it will be awesome game. =) Good luck!

Flag Post

Oh no! It’s sky! hide!!!!!!! But yeah, great game, took most of my life away. By the time it’s out of beta, It’ll be an even more awesome game!

Flag Post

with the addition of new guns to the game soon, this will up the game to a whole new level. More classes maybe, and a training room. Even still, this game is great. =)

Flag Post
Originally posted by freerangegames:

Thanks! We just built the kind of game we wanted to play. Maybe. Why can’t a browser game be professional? We are trying to raise the bar.

Trying to beat Runescape on it’s own homeground? =P

Originally posted by lionrecorder:

with the addition of new guns to the game soon, this will up the game to a whole new level. More classes maybe, and a training room. Even still, this game is great. =)

This. I want a training room. Definitely a want, so that I don’t waste cash getting weapons I won’t use.

Flag Post
Originally posted by shadowex1650:

This. I want a training room. Definitely a want, so that I don’t waste cash getting weapons I won’t use.

TRYING to beat runescape? IT WILL, and has in my eyes :)

Flag Post

It hasn’t, in terms of pure numbers. It has the potential, though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by shadowex1650:

I’ll be updating my comprehensive weapon’s list as soon as the new guns are out :D so stay tuned and read that to get info on the new weapons. I’ll be describing them in depth.

Flag Post

Wow people actually posted and freerange did too. :D thanks!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator