Super Scout????? D= (locked)

7 posts

Flag Post

So, I see scouts just one hitting me or something when i have full hp…. Can u do something about this?? Its really annoying to be afraid to exit the spawn.

Flag Post

Yes Xco its a glitch. Its been reported.

Flag Post

Yes, please do something about it. I have seen way too many abusing scout glitchers. very annoying. Even those friends i thought wouldn’t abuse it have.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cloakerx:

Yes, please do something about it. I have seen way too many abusing scout glitchers. very annoying. Even those friends i thought wouldn’t abuse it have.

Oh how the great have fallen :( That was a disappointing game, was it not?

Flag Post

its a glitch u press R and E over and over fast i used it but i hate it don’t use it it will be destroyed next update so just don’t do it kk the glitch works for every class except gunner and tech

Flag Post
Originally posted by joshthekiller:

its a glitch u press R and E over and over fast i used it but i hate it don’t use it it will be destroyed next update so just don’t do it kk the glitch works for every class except gunner and tech

ha! how you explain death from scout with saber less then a sec. Full HP. Im gunner.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Masahiro8:
Originally posted by cloakerx:

Oh how the great have fallen :( That was a disappointing game, was it not?

Very. So many abusers.

Originally posted by ISkyDriveI:
Originally posted by joshthekiller:

ha! how you explain death from scout with saber less then a sec. Full HP. Im gunner.

same thing happened to me.