FreeFall Future (The Story) page 2

108 posts

Flag Post

When I was reading everything, when i got to the part about the the second here, I thought, ‘’what if both heroes were the same guy, trying to keep everything in balance, that the war must go on.’’ Cool story though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Glock243:

I’m not a fan of player made game stories.

Fan fiction may not be incorporated into the game. Fan fiction is for entertainment purposes only. I almost sound like a lawyer! :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by freerangegames:
Originally posted by Glock243:

I’m not a fan of player made game stories.

Fan fiction may not be incorporated into the game. Fan fiction is for entertainment purposes only. I almost sound like a lawyer! :D

u should add some more to the story FRG XD. I really want to know what u think is in the pictures from the probe.

Flag Post

We will add more to the story, but much later, once we are ready to launch the RPG part of the game.

Flag Post

We will add more to the story, but much later, once we are ready to launch the RPG part of the game.

RPG? plz say more and when u r planning for this :D

Flag Post

Way off in the future.

Flag Post

and i came with my katana in the arena,and sliced every 1 and spared aethur,but this biatch came up and wanted to kill me,so i took a RL from the ground and shot the face of Arthur(RL:rocket launcher

Flag Post
Originally posted by skullhead51:

RPG? plz say more and when u r planning for this :D

i agree with skullhead… you CANNOT just say that it’s gonna be an RPG, and leave it at that!!!

Flag Post

I found these quotes that r storyline related at http://freerangegames.com/freefall/about/:

We colonists were really just getting started on Soma out here in the Tau Ceti system when we heard about First Contact.

It’s been about a week of Armor training since the Upsilon Ceti colonies were wiped out by a savage alien race. We only received video from the massacres at the clone homestead of Ushas and the gas mines of Prithvi. There were no survivors.

Evacuation shuttles and transport ships arrived just hours before they darkened the sky. Their assault ships are crashing to the ground around colony stations; spilling forth their profane numbers. From here we can see the population almost boarded and ready to launch.

The shuttles need the command center to launch, and the little Fuggers are already climbing the walls. Someone had to stay behind and give the shuttles a chance. There weren’t many volunteers.

Flag Post

you cant just drop a bomb like “way off in the future an RPG is coming” now im wondering D:

Flag Post
Originally posted by lavkey4:

you cant just drop a bomb like “way off in the future an RPG is coming” now im wondering D:

that’s what i said too!!!

and btw… what’s up with your profile pic? it’s a cow… with a pig nose?

Flag Post

They probably haven’t even made up the storyline yet, but now we know where the “First Contact” was.

Flag Post

They probably haven’t even made up the storyline yet, but now we know where the “First Contact” was.

where?

Flag Post
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:

where?

Read the quotes i posted made by FRG team for the storyline. I assume the Tau Ceti system or Upsilon Ceti colonies (not sure if they r the same).

Flag Post

FRG if u put RPG in this game please make it u choose to be ether titans league vs humans because i want to be on human side bad

Flag Post
Originally posted by joshthekiller:

FRG if u put RPG in this game please make it u choose to be ether titans league vs humans because i want to be on human side bad

Umm, both the factions r humans and i’m sure there’s only 1 remaining side now.

Flag Post

Hmmm….4 new classes, story update soon anyone? :)

Flag Post

the titans eventually found the mants colony and decided to invade (the colony is on pluto) the weather was so cold all of the soldiers froze and only a quater of the entire squad came back so the titans eventually used the armour form the tank and the gunner,and used the flamethrower to create a new class called the blazer they sent out the squad on a mission to pluto and they succeded but that wasn’t the end when they came back they said they barely made it out alive,and that the mants moved faster than light (ftl).So over time they created a new class and called it the assasin and they put a cloking device on them they were completly invisible….. ANYONE WHO WANTS TO CONTINUE THIS STORY YOU ARE WELCOME TO DO SO.

Flag Post

But however they still were not impletent.The creator of the freefall games (a.k.a FRG) announced that he will need years or even billions of years (years=days billion years=weeks in real life lol) to understand they’re technology
And so the story countinues on how the FRG decides to make the classes and what can they do etc

Flag Post

I like this :)

Flag Post

bump guys! Want to see more story versions.

Flag Post

bump guys! Want to see more story versions.

A game this awesome doesn’t need a story. Look at TF2, they’re doing fine with an extremely basic in-game story.

Flag Post

Once we are ready to launch the RPG part of the game. Way off in the future.

Looks into crytal ball THIS is what it will look like.

Seriously, FRG, this game is just an RPG version of FreeFall Tournament, complete with third-person shooting, four classes (tank-gunner/tech/scout-sniper/poison-medic), froobs, jetpacks, etc.

Flag Post

The creation of the Blazer and Assassin presented new challenges for the Mants. Just as almost every race is, the Mants are susceptible to the flames brought forth from the newly created Blazer suits. The Blazers were successful in defending the Pluto Colony, but when trying to institute a full-out assault on the Mants. The Mants would engage Blazers at range whenever they tried an assault on of their bases.

A single man by the name of Bayon of the USM had a way getting through the Base undetected. Bayon built a suit for himself with a device that could manipulate the particles around it such that they appeared to have a different color. This allowed for the creation of cloaking. Bayon proceeded to infiltrate the base alone and invisible to Mants and Titans alike. The Mants had no way of knowing that Bayon was in their base and systematically killing them one by one. Once he had finished with the Mant base, Bayon had some unfinished business with the Titans.

The Single worst day had came for the Titans as their whole army that was prepared to take on the now empty Mant Base was taken out by a single USM soldier. Bayon returned to the small USM forces that had been nearly wiped out. Bayon gave his technology to them but it could never be perfectly replicated again. The USM proceeded to use their new technology in the tournament and the Titans proceeded to use their Blazers, in turn.

The Tournament continued on and as each side fought each other they learned more about the others new suits. Eventually the Titans found a way to copy the Assassin for themselves and the USM found a way to replicate the Blazer for themselves, also.

Now we are left with the Mants and their new…

Flag Post

Hm Jewfro360, is this a story combining the first with heroes and mine? +1!