Best Scouts? (locked)

40 posts

Flag Post

haha i think that Shinichi is the best scout -

Flag Post

In-depth Guide to Scouts

Scout Weapons:

Sub-machine Gun: This is your primary weapon but you wont be using it much.

Doped Saber: This is what you will always be using…. always.

Scout Tactics: Scouts are a very good class if used correctly. Good scouts make players go “Wuuuuut!”. The 1st and only tactic you will use is to hold down left and right while attacking enemies with a Doped Saber. That is all…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Glock243:

In-depth Guide to Scouts

Scout Weapons:

Sub-machine Gun: This is your primary weapon but you wont be using it much.

Doped Saber: This is what you will always be using…. always.

Scout Tactics: Scouts are a very good class if used correctly. Good scouts make players go “Wuuuuut!”. The 1st and only tactic you will use is to hold down left and right while attacking enemies with a Doped Saber. That is all…

The very best scouts sometimes throw a bomb too. But thats about it.

>.>

Flag Post

Best scouts per server?

Well, Shinichi is good… Okno pretty good.

I guess no one is the best, you are good with a class and that’s all.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Glackus:

Best scouts per server?

Well, Shinichi is good… Okno pretty good.

I guess no one is the best, you are good with a class and that’s all.

cougcough prepkunow coughcough
He so scary. :P

Flag Post

i cant belive nobody mentioned me! :’(

Flag Post

And don’t forget me. #1 scout in game. Sometimes I go CRAZY with scouts. We’re talking 13, 14, kills a game. And only 10 or so deaths.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dual_Smoke:

And don’t forget me. #1 scout in game. Sometimes I go CRAZY with scouts. We’re talking 13, 14, kills a game. And only 10 or so deaths.

Dual is best scout. No competition.

Flag Post

i get 25-45 per match 10-15 deaths i know i’m in the top 10

Flag Post
Originally posted by joshthekiller:

i get 25-45 per match 10-15 deaths i know i’m in the top 10

You suck…Deal with it. And no you will never be in the top 100 so just stfu please. :D

Flag Post

Woah rhaziel1337, there’s no need to be a jackass. We’re all friends here, calm down.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dotrawr:

Woah rhaziel1337, there’s no need to be a jackass. We’re all friends here, calm down.

WHO SAID WE’RE FRIENDS?!?!?!?!?! STRANGER DANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

wtf y u say i suck what i ever do to u

Flag Post

Why is it always Tank players who rag on Scout for being a supposed no-skill class? Is it because y’all are insecure? :p

Anyway, prepkunow is one of the top five.

The most important skills for a scout to master are, in no particular order

1. Multitasking and switching quickly between capturing, clearing snipers, mopping up wounded, turning 1v1 duels into 2v1s, basically being wherever you are needed and getting in and out quickly.

2. Grenade aiming and timing, particularly “airstrike grenades” that hit the target from high up, forming a damage burst with your other attacks.

3. Mobility tricks. Anticipating enemy’s line of fire and either maneuvering out of the enemy’s sight while continuing to fire, or drawing their fire to distract them so a nearby teammate can melee.

Flag Post

haha i got 43 kills and 3 death once -

Flag Post

masahiro8 is suck a bomb suicider T.T

Flag Post

lol such*

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZaiyanZ:

>.> I can never tell whether or not its the cool Zai or his “horny ninja” brother….

Flag Post

OK…………. this is full of egos who attack others who want to be in the top 10 making them look weak so anyone who is going to rage each other is not fit to be in the top 10 so leave

Flag Post

Everyone should know Im the bestest scout ever i generally get around 7 kills to 15 Deaths im soooo epic deal with it

Flag Post

Everyone should know that people who shout ‘Oooooh look im so good at this i can beat hundreds of them say im good’ are not getting any respect.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Masahiro8:
Originally posted by ZaiyanZ:

>.> I can never tell whether or not its the cool Zai or his “horny ninja” brother….

u can tells if it my brother by looking at his deaths xD

Flag Post
Originally posted by joshthekiller:

OK…………. this is full of egos who attack others who want to be in the top 10 making them look weak so anyone who is going to rage each other is not fit to be in the top 10 so leave

Oh the hypocrisy of it all!

Flag Post

Why are u even making a topic about this? Prep and Shin are obviously the best scouts.

Flag Post

Define best.