Best Scouts? page 2 (locked)

40 posts

Flag Post

we don’t need forums like this were people can just toot their own horn and say how good they are. but as far as i’m concerned, they would be prep, masa and shini

Flag Post

I’m the best at making a fool out of myself when i scout =D
something tells me that doesn’t count though =P

Flag Post

I love being a scout just to mess with people and throw them off. Nothing flusters a sniper more than a random grenade from nowhere XD

Flag Post
Originally posted by jayyyjude:

I love being a scout just to mess with people and throw them off. Nothing flusters a sniper more than a random grenade from nowhere XD

i do that… but with a tank.

Flag Post
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:

we don’t need forums like this were people can just toot their own horn and say how good they are. but as far as i’m concerned, they would be prep, masa and shini

O_o What are you smoking…

And don’t forgot death. :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Masahiro8:

Someone finally remembered me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jayyyjude:

i do that… but with a tank.

Tanks are fun but personally my least favorite class. I need some mobility

Flag Post

Preps biggest skill is that everyones afraid of him. He’ll have 10 HP And people will run from him XD

Flag Post
Originally posted by death136:

<3 death

Flag Post

Seriously though – I found this secret weapon as a scout. You find it by either pressing 2 or using your mouse scroller. But seriously, it’s the best. I like to pretend that I’m a ninja while I have it out, and I go really really fast shouting “NARUTO” the entire time. I also have this amazing technique that I made all by myself called “RASENGAN”, which is where I have my ninja sword out and press r (r is for RASENGAN).

Flag Post
Originally posted by death136:

<3 death

i’ve played with death like twice =/ sorry!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dual_Smoke:

Seriously though – I found this secret weapon as a scout. You find it by either pressing 2 or using your mouse scroller. But seriously, it’s the best. I like to pretend that I’m a ninja while I have it out, and I go really really fast shouting “NARUTO” the entire time. I also have this amazing technique that I made all by myself called “RASENGAN”, which is where I have my ninja sword out and press r (r is for RASENGAN).

totally epic bro, i should check that out!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator