New Map, Moon Base, Update

45 posts

Flag Post

We tried to get an update out today, but ran into problems. Hopefully we have it fixed by Monday.

The build will fix the Scout/Tank glitch and some other bugs. It will also have the Moon Base map. The map is close to being finished, but not completely, so after we release, we appreciate any feedback you can give us to make the map better. The game play mode will be “Scramble Control Points”. The rank requirement to play will be MSg.

The weapons update will be delayed. I’ll post more about it in the Weapons Update thread.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by freerangegames:

We tried to get an update out today, but ran into problems. Hopefully we have it fixed by Monday.

The build will fix the Scout/Tank glitch and some other bugs. It will also have the Moon Base map. The map is close to being finished, but not completely, so after we release, we appreciate any feedback you can give us to make the map better. The game play mode will be “Scramble Control Points”. The rank requirement to play will be MSg.

The weapons update will be delayed. I’ll post more about it in the Weapons Update thread.

Sweet news, looking forward to this new mode.

 
Flag Post

so the map was first, Who knew

 
Flag Post

Ohh yeaa….i was starting to get bored looking at the same time all the time

 
Flag Post

Definitely excited for Moon Base, I can’t wait to see what the FRG team has been working on all this time.

 
Flag Post

what mode i want tdm but i’m good with ctf

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by joshthekiller:

what mode i want tdm but i’m good with ctf

Its more like CTB (base) lol.
But i would realy love it if they implement a TDM.

 
Flag Post

I am so exicted for the new modes!

 
Flag Post

I think, that for the next map, after moon, you could use where the start menu is, just saying.

 
Flag Post

they should make a map with vehicles… thats just what i think

 
Flag Post

LOL…. ctf….. one answer to that. NEVER gonna happen, you know why? Scouts would just own at a ctf map.

 
Flag Post

grinder that would be fun but this game would turn into red crucible 2 so no vecicals red crusible made it so anyone with a vecical dominated the match

 
Flag Post

Its more like CTB (base) lol.
But i would realy love it if they implement a TDM.
if u want to play something that has tdm play combat extreme. this is for tell u if u want to play a tdm ok.

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

cant wait for new map also just want to explore it first then battle on it

 
Flag Post

i dont see the map :( plz freerangegames let people ply the new map i berley new two this game man joshthekiller said you have two be msg and other people two play the map :(

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by teddybear_lover:

i dont see the map :( plz freerangegames let people ply the new map i berley new two this game man joshthekiller said you have two be msg and other people two play the map :(

The map isn’t even out yet lol

 
Flag Post

yep

 
Flag Post

Now I have to hurry and level to MSg. :D thanks FRG!!

 
Flag Post

the update is today but when could someone tell me

 
Flag Post

We will try our best to get it out in the afternoon PST today, Monday. If it doesn’t happen by 7pm PST, then assume there were problems, and we’ll do our best to release tomorrow.

 
Flag Post

This is simply wonderfuil, did you get some inspiration for the moon base from the steroid base that’s at the end of star wars 3?

 
Flag Post

We’ve fixed a lot of things causing us problems. We are getting closer to release, but we are not quite there. We’ll try to get the build out tonight (PST, remember) but if we can’t, it’ll be tomorrow. Thank you for your patience.

 
Flag Post

Today or tomorrow, I can’t wait to go to the Mooooon :D

 
Flag Post

The Moonbase map has been released.

How do you like it?