Freefall Pictures (locked)

120 posts

Flag Post

I made this thread to share some of the old and new Freefall pictures with people because I thought they were very interesting. Some may be from Freefall Arcade. Some of the pictures are a little large so you might have to scroll to the side at the bottom.

Freefall Tournament

Old Classes



Armor



Concept Art










Avatars

Misc.


 
Flag Post

these pictures… Their so beautiful. I wonder if frg is still making these concept arts. They should even put it into the game, like a new tab just to show these off.

Edit 1: Are these all the pictures?
Edit 2: Will you be adding levels for classes again? Along with the “paladin” class?
Edit 4: You cant have a topic about freefall without the aliens:





Edit 5: Found a couple more aliens though I’m not sure it was in the game


Edit 6: Found 3 more aliens


 
Flag Post

Got the background for ya.

 
Flag Post

nice just nice

 
Flag Post

<3 this hahaha. but there wasn’t an ACTUAL picture of the tank. it was just below the ship with tank at the bottom. same with scout
get one with tank and it’ll be my new profile pic for kong haha

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by death136:

these pictures… Their so beautiful. I wonder if frg is still making these concept arts. They should even put it into the game, like a new tab just to show these off.

Edit 1: Are these all the pictures?
Edit 2: Will you be adding levels for classes again? Along with the “paladin” class?
Edit 3: Where did you get the pics?
Edit 4: You cant have a topic about freefall without the aliens:

the thing that scares me the most about those monsters are that they have teeth more like a human… just creepy. eww =P

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:

the thing that scares me the most about those monsters are that they have teeth more like a human… just creepy. eww =P

The aliens are suppose to be like that. They r suppose to be laughing or something like that because they enjoy fighting, killing and war so much.

 
Flag Post

lol that’d be nice Aliens vs Humans in a tdm and you could choose either to be a Human or an Alien. I liked the 2nd group of aliens the best 8)

 
Flag Post

http://muchdifferent.com/happy_admin/pages/game/images/image05.png

hm that small alien looks harmless, but that big one…. RUN!!!

 
Flag Post

Glock? where did you get the concept arts(the one that look like painting) from?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by death136:

Glock? where did you get the concept arts(the one that look like painting) from?

Got the pictures from FRG’s facebook page and some of them from B.D. Fulton’s webpage.

 
Flag Post

Does these pictures of aliens mean that there going to be added later on in the game, because I think it would be good if the aliens and humans had their unique looking classes which would allow for customisable suits.

 
Flag Post

Another handful…














 
Flag Post
Originally posted by basicbasic:

Does these pictures of aliens mean that there going to be added later on in the game, because I think it would be good if the aliens and humans had their unique looking classes which would allow for customisable suits.

they are from freefall ARCADE. different game. but if they add an alien vs human thing. which is all FFA was, then they would PROBABLY just use those aliens

 
Flag Post

Is it just me or should this topic be stickied?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by abraaz:

Is it just me or should this topic be stickied?

nah. just you.

 
Flag Post

Another handful.


^ Wasn’t made by me.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Glock243:

Another handful.


^ Wasn’t made by me.

the others were!?

 
Flag Post

None of them were.

That’s why the arrow pointed upwards.

 
Flag Post

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by chriserit:

That’s from Arcade but whatever all the better.

 
Flag Post

Also, for the people who love Freefall Tournament put this on your profile.

▒▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓
▒▒▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒
▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒
▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒

 
Flag Post

I don’t get it, y do they each look so different, and some r hi tech, while others r just like regular animals.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by skullhead51:

I don’t get it, y do they each look so different, and some r hi tech, while others r just like regular animals.

Not sure if trolling…

It’s old concept art and some of the art of the aliens from the Freefall universe.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Glock243:
Originally posted by skullhead51:

I don’t get it, y do they each look so different, and some r hi tech, while others r just like regular animals.

Not sure if trolling…

It’s old concept art and some of the art of the aliens from the Freefall universe.

Just wondering for my story in the story thread. I just made them hive-like because i saw a picture saying an alien class type was a drone. They also all look bred for different purposes…assuming they r all 1 race or species.