Freefall Pictures page 3 (locked)

120 posts

Flag Post

@M_sixteen

Would prefer you put those all into 1 post.

Instead of multi posting to boost your post count.

Obnoxious to make 6 posts in a row.

Also, I was looking for more interesting pictures. Like early concept art. Drawn pictures.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Glock243:

@M_sixteen

Also, I was looking for more interesting pictures. Like early concept art. Drawn pictures.

Couldn’t of you had gone closer to them too, M? It’s really pixelized if you can’t do it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by death136:

@M_sixteen

Couldn’t of you had gone closer to them too, M? It’s really pixelized if you can’t do it.

They are screenshots, and it’s kind of hard to get close up without being pixelized. The bomb wasn’t bad so i’ll try to get them like that.

Flag Post

You’ll have to use the scroll bar at the bottom to see the whole pictures.

A special thank you to M_Sixteen, user 10000, rja, and jayyyjude for being such lovely models (when they weren’t fighting, which was about 10 seconds at a time, at the most.)

Flag Post

Will someone please add these to the wiki? I’m leaving for a while so I can’t.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cloakerx:

@M_sixteen

They are screenshots, and it’s kind of hard to get close up without being pixelized. The bomb wasn’t bad so i’ll try to get them like that.

i’m sorry i disappointed you guys with my 1st screenshots and pictures in the forums (-_-)

Flag Post
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:

@M_sixteen

i’m sorry i disappointed you guys with my 1st screenshots and pictures in the forums (-_-)

You can’t really go closer….it screenshots the whole page, not just what you see. so you can’t really get that close to it. Maybe try fullscreen?

Flag Post
Image Here

Special thanks to cloakerx for being the LOVELY model for this picture, and a special screw you to Mr_El_X for making it nearly impossible for us to get this picture by killing us every second of the game.

No problem
Lol@Pixels

Flag Post

You’ll have to use the scroll bar at the bottom to see the whole pictures.

A special thank you to M_Sixteen, user 10000, rja, and jayyyjude for being such lovely models (when they weren’t fighting, which was about 10 seconds at a time, at the most.)

Hey hey hey I went into panic mode whenever shoots were fired not my fault i ended up killing people

Flag Post

@M_sixteen

You can’t really go closer….it screenshots the whole page, not just what you see. so you can’t really get that close to it. Maybe try fullscreen?

i was in fullscreen Q_Q we can redo that shot, because i figured out how to make it alot more clean…

Flag Post

@M_sixteen

i was in fullscreen Q_Q we can redo that shot, because i figured out how to make it alot more clean…

i can get it as clear as the headshot or the healbeam pictures if you want, but i need a new pic

Flag Post

I’ll get some of these on the Wiki in awhile. If someone wanted to help by getting me pictures of all of the skills in the game (Qs and Es) that’d be awesome to add as well.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gkjsdll:

I’ll get some of these on the Wiki in awhile. If someone wanted to help by getting me pictures of all of the skills in the game (Qs and Es) that’d be awesome to add as well.

death put the others on the wiki, i guess it’s up to him to do it.

Flag Post

better?
and thanks to Gkjsdll for being the model

Flag Post

Fresh tank bubble

bursting tank bubble

gunner Q-tility

gunner mele[E]

EPIC tank mele[E]

tech mele[E]

valtech (air)

valtech (explosion)

ANOTHER special thanks to Gkjsdll for being the model for all of the pictures, and for letting me vent on him when somebody killed me when we were taking these pictures.

Flag Post

lol you’re welcome. Once again, I’m gonna start picking through all the pics to try to get that I think are best for the wiki (content and quality are both equally inportant) We’ll hopefully eventually get a valtech explosion without chat in the way ;D I think we also need to retake the picture of the mauler slam, there are walls and text covering most of it…

ALSO:Not sure that this is exactly the kind of pics we wanted on this thread, but here they are, in order by class:

That should be every skill in the game. If I missed one, it’s just because I forgot to link to it, so do tell me if that’s the case.

EDIT:I just realized that I triple posted, face-palmed, and put them all together.

EDIT 2: I think that we could also use a really good pic of the the Gunner, no skills no effects no scope no crosshair all that. Thanks in advanced to anyone who can get this pic made.

Flag Post

OK …. so rja sent me this one…

http://bit.ly/guAf7E

yeah he got me good…

Flag Post
Originally posted by solarcloud7:

OK …. so rja sent me this one…

http://bit.ly/guAf7E

yeah he got me good…

You are deviating from the thread topic. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Flag Post

Here’s an explosion from the bomb from a 3rd person view
And here’s a smaller version of the copter kick

Do you guys wanna put it on the wiki or are the current pictures good enough?

Flag Post

I’ll add the explosion picture to the Valtech slideshow when I get the opportunity (some time tonight)

Flag Post

I think we also need to retake the picture of the mauler slam, there are walls and text covering most of it…

i liked that picture of the mauler =(((

Flag Post

I think we also need to retake the picture of the mauler slam, there are walls and text covering most of it…

D: Didn’t you like this picture? And I don’t even see any of the texts here.

edit 1: Who took the pictures of the classes’ weapons in the wiki? They looked really good.

Flag Post

We gave those weapon images to Gkjsdll to put up on the Wiki.

Flag Post

edit 1: Who took the pictures of the classes’ weapons in the wiki? They looked really good.

that picture is too small.. and the helmet looks weird and it doesn’t show the AoE part of it. =/
EDIT: that’s what i was going for in my picture.

Flag Post

that picture is too small.. and the helmet looks weird and it doesn’t show the AoE part of it. =/
EDIT: that’s what i was going for in my picture.

First of all, it was hard to take a larger picture since I might move around too much making it seem a bit blurred. Secondly, The helmet looks fine to me, and the last part was that I did that with only me, lorenzo, and kingp1n, and I didn’t want to add any names on them to make it seem more professional. So it made sense to me not to add people around him.