Freefall Pictures page 4 (locked)

120 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by death136:
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:
Originally posted by death136:
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:
Originally posted by Gkjsdll:

I think we also need to retake the picture of the mauler slam, there are walls and text covering most of it…

i liked that picture of the mauler =(((

D: Didn’t you like this picture? And I don’t even see any of the texts here.

edit 1: Who took the pictures of the classes’ weapons in the wiki? They looked really good.

that picture is too small.. and the helmet looks weird and it doesn’t show the AoE part of it. =/
EDIT: that’s what i was going for in my picture.

First of all, it was hard to take a larger picture since I might move around too much making it seem a bit blurred. Secondly, The helmet looks fine to me, and the last part was that I did that with only me, lorenzo, and kingp1n, and I didn’t want to add any names on them to make it seem more professional. So it made sense to me not to add people around him.

the glow bugs me…

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:
Originally posted by death136:
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:
Originally posted by death136:
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:
Originally posted by Gkjsdll:

I think we also need to retake the picture of the mauler slam, there are walls and text covering most of it…

i liked that picture of the mauler =(((

D: Didn’t you like this picture? And I don’t even see any of the texts here.

edit 1: Who took the pictures of the classes’ weapons in the wiki? They looked really good.

that picture is too small.. and the helmet looks weird and it doesn’t show the AoE part of it. =/
EDIT: that’s what i was going for in my picture.

First of all, it was hard to take a larger picture since I might move around too much making it seem a bit blurred. Secondly, The helmet looks fine to me, and the last part was that I did that with only me, lorenzo, and kingp1n, and I didn’t want to add any names on them to make it seem more professional. So it made sense to me not to add people around him.

the glow bugs me…

The gunner and tank have glowing helmets. Or maybe your telling me about the blue glow?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by death136:
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:
Originally posted by death136:
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:
Originally posted by death136:
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:
Originally posted by Gkjsdll:

I think we also need to retake the picture of the mauler slam, there are walls and text covering most of it…

i liked that picture of the mauler =(((

D: Didn’t you like this picture? And I don’t even see any of the texts here.

edit 1: Who took the pictures of the classes’ weapons in the wiki? They looked really good.

that picture is too small.. and the helmet looks weird and it doesn’t show the AoE part of it. =/
EDIT: that’s what i was going for in my picture.

First of all, it was hard to take a larger picture since I might move around too much making it seem a bit blurred. Secondly, The helmet looks fine to me, and the last part was that I did that with only me, lorenzo, and kingp1n, and I didn’t want to add any names on them to make it seem more professional. So it made sense to me not to add people around him.

the glow bugs me…

The gunner and tank have glowing helmets. Or maybe your telling me about the blue glow?

their helmets don’t glow, and yes

 
Flag Post

Marvel… at the other side of the moon.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by lorenzomaria:

Marvel… at the other side of the moon.

post that in the glitch forum 0_0

 
Flag Post

A background

 
Flag Post

to much of the 1st picture is just blackness. but the tank one looks cool.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:

to much of the 1st picture is just blackness. but the tank one looks cool.

Use the scroller at the bottom. I use the 1st one as a background.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Glock243:
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:

to much of the 1st picture is just blackness. but the tank one looks cool.

Use the scroller at the bottom. I use the 1st one as a background.

2/3 of it is still just black.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:
Originally posted by Glock243:
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:

to much of the 1st picture is just blackness. but the tank one looks cool.

Use the scroller at the bottom. I use the 1st one as a background.

2/3 of it is still just black.

Deep space yo.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Glock243:
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:
Originally posted by Glock243:
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:

to much of the 1st picture is just blackness. but the tank one looks cool.

Use the scroller at the bottom. I use the 1st one as a background.

2/3 of it is still just black.

Deep space yo.

meh.

 
Flag Post

simply…. awesome.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:

simply…. awesome.

Shows the depth of the game if one kill gets highscores =/

 
Flag Post

I got that before :D

 
Flag Post

You have a chance every day and every week when the Kong leaderboards reset.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:
Originally posted by lorenzomaria:

Marvel… at the other side of the moon.

post that in the glitch forum 0_0

i’ve done that one week ago

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by basicbasic:
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:

simply…. awesome.

Shows the depth of the game if one kill gets highscores =/

yeah i wasn’t even at the top. it was like 20 or something, but it was pretty legit.

 
Flag Post

Because we only ever see the gunner scoped or in position, here’s 2 avatars of his face.

Also, I really liked seeing what pics people were taking of the game, why aren’t there more people posting to this thread?

EDIT: Here are some higher quality class icons

 
Flag Post

^^^it’s because this thread died a long, LONG time ago.

 
Flag Post

Ooo there were levels before?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Freedomh:

Ooo there were levels before?

what?

 
Flag Post

Bump for the newbies to see…

Remember, this thread is for concept art and upcoming/leaked things.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Glock243:

Bump for the newbies to see…

Remember, this thread is for concept art and upcoming/leaked things.

just let it die peacefully glock…

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:
Originally posted by Glock243:

Bump for the newbies to see…

Remember, this thread is for concept art and upcoming/leaked things.

just let it die peacefully glock…

Hes almost getting as bad as you for Necrobumping ;)

 
Flag Post

Just when I thought there was only one necrobumper car, there turns out to be two…