Its Working Again... Sorta, But

9 posts

Flag Post

Okay So I tried to get on again (Which it worked yesterday too but I got kicked back out for too high of ping eventually.) and it let me in and My team was losing so I went to the ship Died and got a 60 second respawn. This pissed me off because I we were losing horribly and I thought FRG said that if your team is losing you get Shorter respawn times. So I got pissed but waited it out I got back in. Run over to the ship die in one shot. Then get a 50 second respawn time. And then I Got SUPER Pissed and was like “WTF” Then it said my Ping was to high kicked me out. And and its been doing this ever since I my ping started becoming “Too high to play” And Each time I’ve gone in the teams are horribly off balance. Like 3v7 2v5 3v8 Really. I know some people will hate me for saying this. But I say stop working on this huge weapons and map update for now. And Fix all the bugs and glitches that are in the game at the moment because if you don’t the big new update are just going to bring about more and more bugs and glitches. Fix what you can now. I say hold back on weapons for about a week or 2 if you have to. Thanks for hopefully reading everything. And Most likely the Ping thing is my computer. So you shouldn’t have to worry about that I’m working on fixing that myself. So yeah said ti bout a hundred times now. Fix everything and hold back on weapons update. PLEASE.

Flag Post

Please read: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/144-freefall-tournament/topics/269758-respawn

Don’t think teams being outnumbered is unbalanced. Teams are matched based on skill level. Often the small teams have pros on them. The new map will actually help balance because pro players will move to there.

We’ve pushed out the weapons update because we have been fixing bugs. Please read the Game News to see that we’ve already made 5 updates. The next update on Monday with the new map will also have bug fixes. After we get the new map and weapons updates out, we will go back to fixing bugs and improving systems.

Flag Post

Okay and who is considered a “Pro” is it by ranks or something else?

Flag Post

The game ranks the relative skill of players based on an Elo ranking system (used in to rank chess players and in other multiplayer games) based mainly on team wins the way we have it implemented. This system is used for team matchmaking. I used the word “pro” as a more loose term above to distinguish between players who understand how to play and work Shuttlebay well and have leveled up to MSg rank or higher, and the new players who are just getting their bearings. More often than not, the pros have a high Elo ranking.

Flag Post

Okay thanks. And Thank you for holding back the Update. I didn’t ever see a news page either I looked under the game in the updtes section thing and it didn’t ever change.

Flag Post

Okay I just realized the thing under the game is Game News and I haven’t seen it chagne since June 1st.

Flag Post

“We’ve pushed out the weapons update because we have been fixing bugs. Please read the Game News to see that we’ve already made 5 updates. The next update on Monday with the new map will also have bug fixes. After we get the new map and weapons updates out, we will go back to fixing bugs and improving systems.”

So, does that mean that the new map is now coming out before the new weapons?

Flag Post
Originally posted by JonsHere:

“We’ve pushed out the weapons update because we have been fixing bugs. Please read the Game News to see that we’ve already made 5 updates. The next update on Monday with the new map will also have bug fixes. After we get the new map and weapons updates out, we will go back to fixing bugs and improving systems.”

So, does that mean that the new map is now coming out before the new weapons?

Yessir

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator