Tanks are like...

9 posts

Flag Post

“Tanks are like alligators… you can’t run from them in a straight line, you’ve got to zig-zag.” – solarcloud7

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dotrawr:

“Tanks are like alligators… you can’t run from them in a straight line, you’ve got to zig-zag.” – solarcloud7

Tanks are like hippos… they’re big, fat, slow, and ungraceful. But if you piss one off enough for it to leave its watering hole/CP prepare to pay for it with your life.

Flag Post

Actually, zig-zagging is just a myth. An alligator can only make short burst of speed on land. Zig-zagging will just make u cover less ground. U RUN FOR UR FRIKIN LIFE!

Flag Post

Tanks are like kangaroos. They jump high, and pack a mean punch, but you’ll usually notice one coming towards you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 300fans:

Actually, zig-zagging is just a myth. An alligator can only make short burst of speed on land. Zig-zagging will just make u cover less ground. U RUN FOR UR FRIKIN LIFE!

Myth or not you better not run from an alligator (Tank) in a straight line ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by shadowex1650:

Tanks are like kangaroos. They jump high, and pack a mean punch, but you’ll usually notice one coming towards you.

you haven’t played me have you?

Flag Post
Originally posted by 300fans:

i would have SWORN on the Bible that i put that… i guess i was just thinking it, but didn’t act on it haha

Flag Post
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:

I said usually. Skilled Kangaroos have the skill, Stealth Camouflage.

Flag Post
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:

I said usually. Skilled Kangaroos have the skill, Stealth Camouflage.

hahaha i see.