moonbase for seargeant

13 posts

Flag Post

im so mad and so are about 50 people becuz moonbase isnt 4 seargeant plz make it for everyone freerangegames u would have less haters and more lovers plz just make it 4 sgt. :::)))

Flag Post

Start a petition, because I would really like to see these “50 people.” Also, I think the rank limitation for the map was a great decision. Moonbase requires a much greater amount of skill and teamwork to win and having the lower ranked players who just stand around and do nothing would be a giant problem.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Djinn99:

Start a petition, because I would really like to see these “50 people.” Also, I think the rank limitation for the map was a great decision. Moonbase requires a much greater amount of skill and teamwork to win and having the lower ranked players who just stand around and do nothing would be a giant problem.

exactly. don’t you EVER make it for lower ranks FRG! the only thing the map needs is a COMPLETELY different team matching system, because it’s hard to do 6v12 if they are all good players

Flag Post

I 100% agree M_Sixteen

Also, in response to “heyiseeaant” (it should be AN ANT)

Freerangegames NEEDS to make money. Having a map that requires WORK makes you want to buy BOOSTS.

Not only that. The veteran players wont have to be beating your face in all day and you wont be learning on a map that veterans want to be alone on.

Also, it only takes a few days to get to moon base. The gameplay on it is more intense and newbies would probably be scared off by the hecticness of it. Man up and play for 3-4 days and you can probably get MSg. Having the map at a ONKY higher rank is better for company profit, the veteran players, the new players, and it gives us all something to work toward.

There are no negative sides.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Korice:

I 100% agree M_Sixteen

Freerangegames NEEDS to make money. Having a map that requires WORK makes you want to buy BOOSTS.

Not only that. The veteran players wont have to be beating your face in all day and you wont be learning on a map that veterans want to be alone on.

Also, it only takes a few days to get to moon base. The gameplay on it is more intense and newbies would probably be scared off by the hecticness of it. Man up and play for 3-4 days and you can probably get MSg. Having the map at a ONKY higher rank is better for company profit, the veteran players, the new players, and it gives us all something to work toward.

I agree with your post and with the devs decision to make it MSg. and above only. However, stating that there are no downsides is a misnomer. Some people learn faster than others, so it prevents good players from playing moonbase with other good players. Also, some people may not like the original map and quit because there are no other options. So, it isn’t without its bad sides ;P.

Flag Post

I guess I was a bit too blunt with my terminology :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by DavidsMe:Also, some people may not like the original map and quit because there are no other options. So, it isn’t without its bad sides ;P.

But this would give them an incentive to rank up. In CoD or BF when you start all you have is some equipment, you have to rank up to unlock the rest. That doesn’t seem to scare off players there.

Flag Post

The only problem I found with this is when I looked for shuttle bay games I could never find any…… I think that once the bugs have been patched up it should be opened to everyone (at least Cpl +).

Flag Post

maybe a shutter bay for only MSg. and above would be a great idea

Flag Post

I hear you. Noobs around the map would make it difficult to play. Also it gives you some goal in the game to work up to.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BattleAXE1914:

I hear you. Noobs around the map would make it difficult to play. Also it gives you some goal in the game to work up to.

I have been in games with MSg that don’t understand that the cap point moves and never try capping the right one .

Flag Post

all i ask is that FRG does NOT make the lunar base map for any lower ranked people. i know people that were not the correct rank to get in, but glitched in, they went like 1-30+ because they were unsure what to do, and they were by no means up to par with the other players on the map.

Originally posted by DavidsMe:
Originally posted by Korice:

I 100% agree M_Sixteen

I agree with your post and with the devs decision to make it MSg. and above only. However, stating that there are no downsides is a misnomer. Some people learn faster than others, so it prevents good players from playing moonbase with other good players. Also, some people may not like the original map and quit because there are no other options. So, it isn’t without its bad sides ;P.

and korice IS one of those people that learned faster than others. within about 3 or 4 days he could play the lunar base without having to do the glitch to get in. he’s actually a pretty good tank, given that he has played to game for a total of 1 week or so.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator