Browse lobby glitch (locked)

11 posts

Flag Post

http://prntscr.com/aw8fm

Nuff shown.

Flag Post

u gave the game only four stars hahah

Flag Post

Because it only deserves 4 stars, while the gameplay is great its has lots of little glitches like this one, not only that but when I try to join lobby’s that are 11/12 I only join a lobby with about 4 people in it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by basicbasic:

Because it only deserves 4 stars, while the gameplay is great its has lots of little glitches like this one, not only that but when I try to join lobby’s that are 11/12 I only join a lobby with about 4 people in it.

Doesn’t matter.

Rate it 5.

Or we’ll find you…

Flag Post

Compared to other games on kongregate, this game is 5* material.

Flag Post
Originally posted by solarcloud7:

Compared to other games on kongregate, this game is 5* material.

I rate this post 5 stars

Flag Post

Yes. It is a problem. That happens to me too.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Glock243:

Doesn’t matter.

Rate it 5.

Or we’ll find you…

Rates 1* Now what you going to do ;3

Flag Post
Originally posted by abraaz:

Doesn’t matter.

Rate it 5.

Or we’ll find you…

I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don’t have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you rate it 5 stars now, that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:

Doesn’t matter.

Rate it 5.

Or we’ll find you…

I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don’t have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you rate it 5 stars now, that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Seen this movie 3 times now xD.

Flag Post
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:

Doesn’t matter.

Rate it 5.

Or we’ll find you…

Seen this movie 3 times now xD.

wish i owned it xD…
maybe i do 0_0 not sure haha