joining a game (locked)

14 posts

Flag Post

why is that sometimes when you wanna join a game it says for example 4/12 (players) or 10/12 but when u join it there isn’t anybody…

Flag Post
Originally posted by felipbitt:

why is that sometimes when you wanna join a game it says for example 4/12 (players) or 10/12 but when u join it there isn’t anybody…

just a bug that i think everybody has, because it happens to me too. and godoy said it happens to him too.
one time, i tried to find my friend by going through all the games, and he wasn’t in any of them. so he had to of been in the 12/12 game. i clicked his name to see if i could join if somebody left, and it was just me, him and 3 others in the game. but it said 12/12

P.S. it’s already been put in the hackers, bugs, or glitches forum. if you have any other things related to any of those topics, put them there. no need for extra forums

Flag Post
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:

just a bug that i think everybody has, because it happens to me too. and godoy said it happens to him too.
one time, i tried to find my friend by going through all the games, and he wasn’t in any of them. so he had to of been in the 12/12 game. i clicked his name to see if i could join if somebody left, and it was just me, him and 3 others in the game. but it said 12/12

P.S. it’s already been put in the hackers, bugs, or glitches forum. if you have any other things related to any of those topics, put them there. no need for extra forums

What M_S said. They are currently fixing it. I had a brief chat with hangar about it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by abraaz:

What M_S said. They are currently fixing it. I had a brief chat with hangar about it.

the heck is hangar?

Flag Post

the heck is hangar?

The kong name of one of the Devs.

Flag Post

the heck is hangar?

i c.

Flag Post

the heck is hangar?

i c.

Whats icy? Did you slip and fall? Are you ok? :(

Flag Post

the heck is hangar?

i c.

nah i broke my middle finger. so i can’t show you how i feel ;P

Flag Post

the heck is hangar?

i c.

Are you feeling an emotion similar to this? ┌∩┐

Flag Post

the heck is hangar?

i c.

i love how we are having a convo over like 8 different threads =P

Flag Post

the heck is hangar?

i c.

Same, I wonder how much rage we will get from the others when they get on xD

Flag Post

the heck is hangar?

i c.

probably about 95% of our comments will be “hidden”

Flag Post

the heck is hangar?

i c.

Lol.

Flag Post

the heck is hangar?

i c.

Lol.

convo ruiner!