Figured out how to take screenshots...

8 posts

Flag Post

Since i don’t have that igmure thing… i thought i couldn’t take screenshots. BUT, maybe if you
1. right click
2. select ‘view backgroud image’
3. copy image
4. paste image
5. pray that it works
it might work

Flag Post

M_S have you heard of this thing called….. THE INTERNET? :OOOOOO
Just type in www.imgur.com and then upload your images. If you want to embed them click on the image to take it to just the image file :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by abraaz:

Just type in www.imgur.com and then upload your images. If you want to embed them click on the image to take it to just the image file :)

but… i didn’t know HOW to take the images until now. at least, not a way that really worked.

Flag Post
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:

but… i didn’t know HOW to take the images until now. at least, not a way that really worked.

Ohh. Just take a screenshot, if on a pc there is a button next to F12 that says PrtSc. Then open paint and paste it, then crop it to how you want it. Not sure how to on a mac as I never used one.

Flag Post
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:

Ohh. Just take a screenshot, if on a pc there is a button next to F12 that says PrtSc. Then open paint and paste it, then crop it to how you want it. Not sure how to on a mac as I never used one.

tried that, never worked. and it’s Prnt Scrn on my comp

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator