Another Glitch. (locked)

11 posts

Flag Post

I don’t know if anybody else knows about this and I don’t know how its done, but a blue tech came into the Yellow base on the Lunar map and placed down an instant Suppressor 3. He didn’t have a one or a 2 suppressor. Just automatically became a 3. I don’t know if that has already been found out by FRG or not. And people don’t come into the enemy teams base and be annoying as hell. __

Flag Post
Originally posted by sullykiller:

I don’t know if anybody else knows about this and I don’t know how its done, but a blue tech came into the Yellow base on the Lunar map and placed down an instant Suppressor 3. He didn’t have a one or a 2 suppressor. Just automatically became a 3. I don’t know if that has already been found out by FRG or not. And people don’t come into the enemy teams base and be annoying as hell. __

PUT IT ON THEHACKERS, BUGS, OR GLITCHESFORUM! WE DON’T NEED YOU CLOGGING UP THE FORUMS WITH THESE SINCE THERE IS A THREAD ALREADY FOR THEM!
thank you, and do as i say =D

Flag Post

I lol’d. You obviously don’t play Tech much.
When Moonbase came out the Suppressors were changed so that when you wanted to place one down, if you already had an existing suppressor somewhere in the map it would teleport there at that level. He most probably built a S3 in his base then teleported it to where he wanted it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:

PUT IT ON THEHACKERS, BUGS, OR GLITCHESFORUM! WE DON’T NEED YOU CLOGGING UP THE FORUMS WITH THESE SINCE THERE IS A THREAD ALREADY FOR THEM!

CAPS RAGE!!!!!!1

Flag Post
Originally posted by abraaz:

CAPS RAGE!!!!!!1

just tired of people doing that stuff =P

EDIT: AAAAAND you FORGOT to make the 1 an exclamation!!!

Flag Post

CAPS RAGE!!!!!!1

No I never. Look at this

Flag Post

CAPS RAGE!!!!!!1

No I never. Look at this

where do you find this stuff?

Flag Post

CAPS RAGE!!!!!!1

No I never. Look at this

A place called….. THE INTERNET :OOOOOO.
Also I know alot of memes xD

Flag Post

CAPS RAGE!!!!!!1

No I never. Look at this

that wasn’t a meme…. and the hipster kitteh isn’t a meme…. or a POPULAR meme…

Flag Post

CAPS RAGE!!!!!!1

No I never. Look at this

It is a meme, just not as wellknown.

Flag Post

CAPS RAGE!!!!!!1

No I never. Look at this

It is a meme, just not as wellknown.

maybe that’s why it’s hipster kitteh! because only hipster’s know about him… or her… probably her