Most unbalanced teams you have encountered

25 posts

Flag Post

Post pics of the most unbalanced teams you have encountered.

On shuttlebay this wouldn’t be such a big problem, but due to the style of moonbase we were just outgunned. Nearly 2x the players as us. :/

Flag Post

i don’t have a pic, but one time it was me and 3 Lft’s, vs 3 lfts, and 4 or 5 MSg’s.

Flag Post

I don’t have a pic for mine, but it was 3v7, with me on the 3. 2 Lfts and 1 SgM against 7 MSg, SgM, and Lfts.

Flag Post

I’ve seen a 3v8 on moonbase. 3 Lft vs 8 MSg. Perhaps even 3v9 when more ppl joined but it evened out later.

Flag Post

2v8. my 3rd teammate left right away, and it was me when i was Smg, and a Lft vs 3 lfts, and 4 msgs, and a smg moonbase

Flag Post
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:

2v8. my 3rd teammate left right away, and it was me when i was Smg, and a Lft vs 3 lfts, and 4 msgs, and a smg moonbase

Sixteen you still sore about that? XD It wasnt our fault your team abandoned you and y’all 2 put up a hell of a fight at the second the last Cap

Flag Post

Was in a 5v11 moonbase game. The group of 5 won.

Flag Post

I’m not sure if frg has the teams somehwhat balanced on ranks for moon base because supposedly Lft’s would be better than MSgs but I’m not sure and even if thats not always the case

Flag Post

he said that the Elo system will change, so it will make the teams more balanced.

Flag Post

I was in a 2 group team in shuttlebay against 6 techs..

Flag Post

Me and Padrone against 6 in a 2v6.
He AFKed for a break for a short while, making it 1v6 for around 1 min. Was fun. XD

Flag Post

7 golden scouts vs 1 blue tank(me)

Flag Post
Originally posted by jayyyjude:

Sixteen you still sore about that? XD It wasnt our fault your team abandoned you and y’all 2 put up a hell of a fight at the second the last Cap

Was I in that fight with you 16?

Flag Post
Originally posted by basicbasic:

Was I in that fight with you 16?

i don’t ever remember… it was a while ago.

Flag Post

well… i WOULD have had a picture of a 4v9 on moonbase. but the screenshot took the picture of the guy that killed me and my body instead of the team screen.

Flag Post

well… i WOULD have had a picture of a 4v9 on moonbase. but the screenshot took the picture of the guy that killed me and my body instead of the team screen.

U have the worst luck with teams dont u

Flag Post

U have the worst luck with teams dont u

Yes… yes i do…

Flag Post

Just play with Dotrawr on shuttle bay and it will become 2 vs 8+…Gotta hate Dotrawr’s elo rating :s

Flag Post
Originally posted by janiye:

Just play with Dotrawr on shuttle bay and it will become 2 vs 8+…Gotta hate Dotrawr’s elo rating :s

ik… i’ve played with Dot, 2 people with high Elo’s =/

Flag Post

the picture says it all

Flag Post

What Dot isn’t alone?

Flag Post
Originally posted by chriserit:

the picture says it all

OMG me and my friend was in that game! Idk if it was earlier or after that screeny :/

Flag Post

http://prntscr.com/bs73v

4 V 8, I had to leave earlier in that game when we were owning but come back and we were getting crushed =/.

Flag Post
Originally posted by basicbasic:

http://prntscr.com/bs73v

4 V 8, I had to leave earlier in that game when we were owning but come back and we were getting crushed =/.

I was the only sgm D:

Flag Post

try 1vs6 it was so unfair and they were calling me a noob for being a tank to help me capture