Design YOUR maps/stages!

173 posts

Flag Post

What maps do you want to see? What have you envisioned? Post your maps here! (If it’s hard to describe then try to use paint…)

Flag Post

purple-bombs. red-health. O-CPs

________________________________________________________________________________________________

^top. what I’ve drawn out of the 4 point object is the same around it (4 times, same spot at different directions.) except for the left part with the purple. that’s only 1 other spot (the lines on the sides of the floor (between the healths on the sides.)

Flag Post

something like this

there is two base where player will spawn (them could be connected with underground tunnels)

Flag Post

good map, maybe one like it with 4 different teams? blue, gold, red, green? blue gold, silver, red?

Flag Post

yea why not I have placed two teams because at this time the maps are only for two teams, however, you might as well add two more teams and make it for 4 teams

Flag Post

It’d have to be a bigger map with a lot of people (like 24, 4 teams of 6)

Flag Post

how do you get things from paint to the forums? i have a screenshot of somebody talking about hacking i need to get on the forums.

Flag Post

Ok. save the screen shot onto paint. then go to imgur.com. click computer. click the picture. upload. copy html. paste.

Flag Post

purple are bombs. the circles on the floor are the green boost up things in moonbase.

Flag Post

I want to see a map that isn’t so futuristic.

One in the nature.

This for example. (From another game)

This map would perhaps be survival. 5 rounds. Once you die you don’t respawn until round ends. And gravitywould restrict you from moving fast and jumping very far.

Or this map. It’s on a very hot, fiery planet. Go out of the battle zone and your suit will overheat and shut down causing you to die. Natural traps on the zone where if you go in them you will be terminated.

Concept. (Using photos of Venus)

Flag Post

A area where you cant travel fast, with a S&D life type. Seems like gunner heaven to me.

Flag Post

Here’s mine!

A CTF based map. Only Techs can take the flag.

The big green squares are towers. Everyone can go up the tower. Good vantage point, nice for snipers.
Red lines are walls. These walls are low walls, around the height of 4 techs standing on each other’s heads.
The greenish lines are high walls. These walls reach up to the top of the map. That means no flying over.
The purple circles are bomb points, get your bomb refills there.
Red squares are heal spots. They all heal 200 HP each. Almost enough to fully heal a Tech or a Gunner.
The dotted lines with arrow heads are base barriers. Depending on the color, it determines the base. Yellow half of the map has Blue Base, Blue half has Yellow Base.
The White Square is a CP. In order for your team to win, you need the CP in the middle AND the flags.
Blue circle with black square is Blue Flag. The blue flag is always there, unless held by a Tech.
Yellow circle, Yellow Flag.
Dotted arrows near the middle are launch ramps. You have to use these to get up the towers, unless you’re a Scout or Tank, who can cheat using the kick and rush….

Anyway, this is the map. Played in CTF style, teams must defend their tech, and keep the CP in the middle. Only Techs can grab the flag. While they have a flag, they are not able to shoot. That means no slingshotting. Bring the flag to the CP on your side to gain 100 points. The CP in the middle gives points for flags. If you have captured the CP, then each flag will give 200 points. That means at least 5 flags, up to 10 flags, for one team to win.

That’s my idea. Techs because they’re the slowest. This map should be limited to MSg. and above, since it’s complicated…

Flag Post

another CTF based map. Only Techs can take the flag.

the blue rectangle is the blue base
the yellow rectangle is the blue base
the light blue rectangle is a tunnel with glass as in shuttle bay
the brown rectangle is a bridge where sniper can shot
the black rectangles are cover points
the violet circles are bombs
the green arrows are green boost
the pink rectangles are ditches and the orange spot at the centre of the map is the flag

Flag Post
Originally posted by shadowex1650:

Here’s mine!

A CTF based map. Only Techs can take the flag.

The big green squares are towers. Everyone can go up the tower. Good vantage point, nice for snipers.
Red lines are walls. These walls are low walls, around the height of 4 techs standing on each other’s heads.
The greenish lines are high walls. These walls reach up to the top of the map. That means no flying over.
The purple circles are bomb points, get your bomb refills there.
Red squares are heal spots. They all heal 200 HP each. Almost enough to fully heal a Tech or a Gunner.
The dotted lines with arrow heads are base barriers. Depending on the color, it determines the base. Yellow half of the map has Blue Base, Blue half has Yellow Base.
The White Square is a CP. In order for your team to win, you need the CP in the middle AND the flags.
Blue circle with black square is Blue Flag. The blue flag is always there, unless held by a Tech.
Yellow circle, Yellow Flag.
Dotted arrows near the middle are launch ramps. You have to use these to get up the towers, unless you’re a Scout or Tank, who can cheat using the kick and rush….

Anyway, this is the map. Played in CTF style, teams must defend their tech, and keep the CP in the middle. Only Techs can grab the flag. While they have a flag, they are not able to shoot. That means no slingshotting. Bring the flag to the CP on your side to gain 100 points. The CP in the middle gives points for flags. If you have captured the CP, then each flag will give 200 points. That means at least 5 flags, up to 10 flags, for one team to win.

That’s my idea. Techs because they’re the slowest. This map should be limited to MSg. and above, since it’s complicated…

nice idea i created a map with your CTF ideas

Flag Post

another CTF map
this map have 2 floor
1st Floor:
2nd Floor:

the blue rectangle is the blue base
the yellow rectangle is the blue base
In light blue is a tunnel with glass as in shuttle bay
in brown is a hole to go downstairs
the black rectangles are cover points
the black rumbles are the places where you reach after you go on green triangles
the violet circles are bombs
the green triangles are green boost for go to upstairs

Flag Post

Cool. I have been wanting a CTF area and all 3 of yours look cool.
@Glock, but isn’t the idea in the game for it to be fururistic? But it would be cool if, later on when the game is really popular, to make a map like that, with special armor for it and all that.
@abraaz, GUNNER HEAVEN: MUST HAVE xD

Flag Post
Originally posted by cloakerx:

@Glock, but isn’t the idea in the game for it to be fururistic? But it would be cool if, later on when the game is really popular, to make a map like that, with special armor for it and all that.

thank you

Flag Post

i love how the maps look so much cleaner the more maps that the certain person posts =P

Flag Post

@Glock, good idea… but this is a space type game.

@abraaz then there would have to be tank heaven, tech heaven, and scout heaven

Flag Post
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:

The game doesn’t have to be in space. They are on a foreign planet on the surface fighting.

As if they were patrolling an area and they stumbled upon a group of aliens. You don’t go to the dome to fight you fight on the spot.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Glock243:

The game doesn’t have to be in space. They are on a foreign planet on the surface fighting.

As if they were patrolling an area and they stumbled upon a group of aliens. You don’t go to the dome to fight you fight on the spot.

good point. but, if it’s a group of highly evolved/advanced creatures, would they have more alien technology around them, and not just a plains map so you can be a gunner and wreak havoc?

Flag Post

good point. but, if it’s a group of highly evolved/advanced creatures, would they have more alien technology around them, and not just a plains map so you can be a gunner and wreak havoc?

Kay… then add fog in and make it a limited viewing range and detection range.

Flag Post

NOW we’re getting somewhere!

Flag Post

i love how the maps look so much cleaner the more maps that the certain person posts =P

open spaces are needed to play the snipers
the same applies to the CTFs because otherwise it would be too easy to bring the flag to the base.

Flag Post

How about a free-for-all map and a map where the two teams just try to kill eachother.