Design Your Gamemode

133 posts

Flag Post

This thread is for the players to design their own fun game mode! Or post a game mode from another game that you really liked!

• Don’t design ridiculous game modes that are extremely confusing.
• Have fun!

Example…

Juggernaut

Description:
This game mode is from the Halo series.

Basically when the game starts out there is 1 person who is randomly chosen to be the “Juggernaut.” As the Juggernaut the player deals above average damage and has a very large shield. Everyone else on the other hand is trying to kill the Juggernaut. If someone kills the Juggernaut, then they become the Juggernaut. Players who are not the Juggernaut cannot kill each other, only the Juggernaut.

Objective:

Get to 20 kills first as the Juggernaut.

Time Limit:

10 minutes.

Termination

Description:

In this game mode their are two teams who are fighting to kill each other. Basically like Team Deathmatch. However there are some twists. If you die once you cannot respawn. However if you die and one of your teammates comes up to you, they can press a button to help you back up. Thus bringing you back into the game. This game mode would take large amounts of teamwork to win. Once everyone on one team is dead. The round is over. There can be a various amount of rounds.

Objective:

Win 3, 5, 7 rounds.

Time Limit:

Until one team wins.

Brawl

Description:

This game mode is for hardcore players. However the rewards are more prestigious. This game mode is like Team Deathmatch except you cannot use your primary weapon. Meaning only Doped Sabers, Repair Beams, Rail Guns, and Blitzkrieg Maulers. Including your abilities. This game mode would make techs a higher demand to play and more useful. Also fun.

Objective:

First team to 80 kills wins.

Time Limit:

20 minutes.

Flag Post

Free For All

Description:

Similar to TDM but with no teams, each player has to kill all the other players, the top 3 will receive winning XP with the top player gaining a large XP bonus, all the rest will receive losing XP. 6 players on Shuttle bay and 10 on Moonbase.

Objective:

Kill 25 players

Time Limit:

15 Minutes

Mode 2:

Monkey Madness

Each player must use a class which has been transformed into a monkey, each of the monkeys are similar to the class that has been chosen, e.g. Tanks will be transformed into monkeys with high hp, thick skin and high dmg, scouts will be transformed into fast bat/monkey hybrids which hold a stick and beat other monkeys mercilessly with it. Gunner Monkeys through bananas at other monkeys at a lone range for high dmg and tech monkeys have band-aids to heal other monkeys and pebbles which can bounce off walls. When the CP is captured for the 1st time the robot voice says ‘its on like donkey kong!’

Objective:
Hold the Banana tree as a CP till 750 points.

Time Limit:

15 minutes

Mode 3

Class Wars

Each player must use the same class which has been randomly picked (tank can’t be picked) and have to play a game of TDM, you can’t escape through walls if you have taken damage in the last 3 seconds.

Objective:

First team to 100 kills win

Time Limit

10 minutes

Flag Post

Here’s mine:

Protect the Boss!

One lucky player is chosen as the Boss from both teams. That player will cause his entire team to lose if he dies. First team to crush the opposing team leader wins.

Time limit:
10 minutes

Objective:
Beat up the enemy leader.

Flag Post
Originally posted by basicbasic:

Class Wars

Each player must use the same class which has been randomly picked (tank can’t be picked) and have to play a game of TDM, you can’t escape through walls if you have taken damage in the last 3 seconds.

Objective:

Time Limit

10 minutes

That is both the best and worst idea ever :D:
But tanks should also be included.

Flag Post
Originally posted by abraaz:

Class Wars

Objective:

Time Limit

10 minutes

;), I don’t like tank wars, and I’m a tank. The main reason I don’t like them as its just a big shit fight and maulers are flying everywhere, moonbase is an example of it. Tanks are good in small amounts but if you have 5 on each team then I don’t think it would be very good. Believe it or not, I think scout fights are the best.

Flag Post

I know that this game before, was not online so I try with these gamemodes

Kill the invaders

description:
There are two teams and aliens / invaders that invade the map and attack anyone who gets in the middle of their street.

Objective:
Kill 100 aliens/invaders before the opposing team. (This does not prohibit killing the opposing team). In this mode, teamwork is essential.

Time limit:
15 minutes

hostage rescues:

Description:
it is necessary to save the hostage in the enemy base. to win, the opposing team must be all dead (the respawn time is 30 seconds for everyone).

Objective:
All opponents must be dead (they must have a respawn time) (obviously you can not skip the respawn time). The respawn time is 30 seconds.

Time limit:
10 minutes

Flag Post

Class Wars

Objective:

Time Limit

10 minutes

;), I don’t like tank wars, and I’m a tank. The main reason I don’t like them as its just a big shit fight and maulers are flying everywhere, moonbase is an example of it. Tanks are good in small amounts but if you have 5 on each team then I don’t think it would be very good. Believe it or not, I think scout fights are the best.

so it assigned a class to you at random, and you can’t switch the entire match? that is nothing but a whole lot of frustration if i get forced to play scout… and if it’s random, there won’t be 5 of any class on either team… (most likely)

Flag Post

Assault/Raid

Description:

A long map one way (the map can go in a zig zag but there must only be one way to the end forcing players to clash). One team attacks while the other team defends. The attacking team must destroy objects or capture control points in the set order to win. The spawn of both teams will move according to the progress of the attackers (that way the defending team will always be in front of the attacking team).

Objective:

Destroy 4 shield generators.

Time Limit:

Unsure.

Firefight

Description:

The map will have 7 control points and 7 spawn areas. Each spawn area is near a control point and can be used by that team when the control point has been captured. A person is able to choose where to spawn if their team has captured multiple control points.

Objective:

Capture all control points or hold the most by the end of the game.

Time Limit:

20 minutes.

Survival Training

Description:

Each player is set with 3 lives and fight against drones in a large room. The drones will vary, each representing a class or specific weapon to exploit the weakness of each class.

Objective:

Survive for as long as possible! Teamwork is crucial to survive against the onslaught of drones.

Time Limit:

1 hour or when everyone dies. Rewards are based on survival time so joining in the last 5 minutes will not mean a high reward.

Flag Post
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:

Class Wars

Objective:

Time Limit

10 minutes

so it assigned a class to you at random, and you can’t switch the entire match? that is nothing but a whole lot of frustration if i get forced to play scout… and if it’s random, there won’t be 5 of any class on either team… (most likely)

No, everyone is forced to use the same class and it picks one at random, its designed so you can better at scout :D

Flag Post

Here’s my suggestion:

Team deathwatch

Basically, each team gets the same number of players, and dukes it out until the timer (10 minutes) is up. Double cash and XP for the top players on each team. Also, no Q-tilities would he allowed. That means no invincible shield of bullfeces for tank, no T-bagging for gunners, no drugs for the scout, and no turrets for the poor techs. No rules, no safety, no mercy. It’s an all out duel to the death to decide who is…the Deadliest Warrior!

My other suggestion is to set up a tournament bracket with, say, a total of 8 players. The ranks of the players would all be similar, as in 8 people grouped as: Citizens and Pvt’s, Pvt’s and Cpl’s, Cpl’s and Sgt’s, Sgt’s and Msg’s, Msg’s and Sgm’s, and Sgm’s and Lft’s.

The prizes could go as follows:
First: 500 cash
Second: 300 cash
Third: 100 cash
Fourth: 50 cash
Fifth: 30 cash
Sixth: 10 cash
Seventh: 5 cash
Last: 0 cash
Real money, of course.

Flag Post

what about a kinda defuse the bomb situation? except there needs to be a certain amount of damage done to a specific object (maybe an energy source or an ore?) and the team with the most hp to their object wins. and if your team’s object breaks you lose?

Flag Post

Hmm. How about this:

Race to Ragnarok

Objective:
Win the race by any means possible.

As long as 1 person from your team reaches the end before the other teams, you win.
Anything is allowed. That means you can get your entire team to slaughter the other team.
If it ends in a draw, the team that has the most kills wins.

Time Limit: 10 Minutes.

Flag Post

Infection

Description:

Everyone starts as one class and start in random locations of a map that is like a maze. 1 person will start infected and the goal is to infect everyone. To infect the infected person must kill another player. An infected player will look completely normal and the uninfected must survive by chance, not knowing if the infected person is right beside them or anywhere else. There will be no chat and no who killed who thing at the top left to hide the identities. Players can get rewards for infecting, killing infected, and surviving. If an uninfected player kills another uninfected player, they will both become infected.

Objective:

Infect everyone, kill all the infected, or survive.

Time Limit:

15 minutes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by skullhead51:

Infection

Description:

Everyone starts as one class and start in random locations of a map that is like a maze. 1 person will start infected and the goal is to infect everyone. To infect the infected person must kill another player. An infected player will look completely normal and the uninfected must survive by chance, not knowing if the infected person is right beside them or anywhere else. There will be no chat and no who killed who thing at the top left to hide the identities. Players can get rewards for infecting, killing infected, and surviving. If an uninfected player kills another uninfected player, they will both become infected.

Objective:

Time Limit:

15 minutes.

This could be over in 3 minutes easy.
It would need like a 20+ lobby for a good game or it would just be too easy to kill all the other non-infected.
How will the infected know who is & isn’t infected?

Flag Post

Infection

Description:

Objective:

Time Limit:

15 minutes.

It would need like a 20+ lobby for a good game or it would just be too easy to kill all the other non-infected.

not if it’s a maze that you can’t find anybody in

Flag Post

Infection

Description:

Objective:

Time Limit:

15 minutes.

oh right, infected will be able to see their own teammates with a colored aura or something… and ya, it’s a maze, it would be even more awesome if it had moving corriders and changing paths XD. Like a labyrinth hehe.

Flag Post

my suggestion is:
absorption:
two teams will fight each other(as usual) every player killed will be a teammate of the killer until everyone is a one team with most kill(we will call it recruit) will be the winner

Flag Post

DoomsDay

both teams team up as Red team,and the opposite team is a huge number of bots as green team.Red team should kill the Green team and find their leader,when found,Red Team should only use a new and non purchasable that’s called Nightstick to torture the leader till his death.

Time :30 minutes or death of leader

Map : Doom Place

Flag Post
Originally posted by lolFABIlol:

DoomsDay

both teams team up as Red team,and the opposite team is a huge number of bots as green team.Red team should kill the Green team and find their leader,when found,Red Team should only use a new and non purchasable that’s called Nightstick to torture the leader till his death.

Lol. I got a laugh from that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Glock243:
Originally posted by lolFABIlol:

DoomsDay

Lol. I got a laugh from that.

how the hell would you get the person to sit down and torture them? hahahahahhahahaha! and if it’s a robot, they don’t feel pain =P

Flag Post

Class Wars

Objective:

Time Limit

10 minutes

No, everyone is forced to use the same class and it picks one at random, its designed so you can better at scout :D

Bump. There should definitely be a class wars gamemode.

Flag Post

Class Wars

Objective:

Time Limit

10 minutes

Nooo, plz don’t force us do to techs vs techs D:

It will be so annoying to have both teams constantly healing.

Flag Post

Class Wars

Objective:

Time Limit

10 minutes

Nooo, plz don’t force us do to techs vs techs D:

It will be so annoying to have both teams constantly healing.

yeah… if you wanna just do class wars get some friends who are bored and have nothing better to do.

and you don’t bump your own idea… that’s just, sad.

Flag Post

Freefall Fight

A proper Freefalling fight. Both teams, once spawned, will begin dropping. No chance of moving, apart from jetpacks. Holding Shift will make you go down faster, using jetpacks will slow you down. You’ll keep dropping, until you reach…the MAGMA FLOOR! Once you land there, you die.

Objective:

First team to 100 kills wins. Death by magma not counted.

Time Limit:

20 mins! Yay!

Washing Machine

The players are all inside a giant spinning circular room. At each point, the spin speed is different, causing every player to move at a different rate. After 5 minutes, water will start to flood the room. The water flow will show you the spin of each point in the room. There will be a moving CP in there. The moving CP is also affected by the spin.

Objective:

Cap the moving CP until you get 1000 points!

Time Limit:

20 Minutes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by shadowex1650:

Freefall Fight

A proper Freefalling fight. Both teams, once spawned, will begin dropping. No chance of moving, apart from jetpacks. Holding Shift will make you go down faster, using jetpacks will slow you down. You’ll keep dropping, until you reach…the MAGMA FLOOR! Once you land there, you die.

Objective:

First team to 100 kills wins. Death by magma not counted.

Time Limit:

20 mins! Yay!

Washing Machine

The players are all inside a giant spinning circular room. At each point, the spin speed is different, causing every player to move at a different rate. After 5 minutes, water will start to flood the room. The water flow will show you the spin of each point in the room. There will be a moving CP in there. The moving CP is also affected by the spin.

Objective:

Cap the moving CP until you get 1000 points!

Time Limit:

20 Minutes.

umm…. are you joking, orrrrrrrrrrrr?