Tanks with the new update.

38 posts

Flag Post

you absolutely CANNOT lower the time of the bubble!

there are weapons that, in 1v1 you lose your bubble in 3 seconds or LESS

that is simply NOT cool!

and the buckler is useless against an orb caster because they get around it

the neutron shell of the tank needs to be back up to 10 seconds

and for some reason the buckler seems to take SUPER long to switch to from the minigun. from the time that i tried to switch to it, to the time i got it up i had 60 hp left from a sniper, and he flat out shot through it… so i dunno..

you just can’t debuff the tank with the new weaps that do for 500 DPS if used correctly…

Flag Post
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:

that is simply NOT cool!

and for some reason the buckler seems to take SUPER long to switch to from the minigun. from the time that i tried to switch to it, to the time i got it up i had 60 hp left from a sniper, and he flat out shot through it… so i dunno..

you just can’t debuff the tank with the new weaps that do for 500 DPS if used correctly…

yea i did try the tank and i experienced the same problem, and yes that’s something that needs to be fixed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rja12:

that is simply NOT cool!

yea i did try the tank and i experienced the same problem, and yes that’s something that needs to be fixed.

Scout has been mega boosted, its hail raiser is basically the SMG with the gunners Q crits all the time + being able to move at high speeds.

Flag Post

Tanks seem more powerful in this update…

And the orb is a giant orb… it goes around you an envelops you… it should hit behind your buckler.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Glock243:

Tanks seem more powerful in this update

And the orb is a giant orb… it goes around you an envelops you… it should hit behind your buckler.

You just haven’t played in awhile Glock, I went pretty hard on you today. ;P

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dotrawr:

Yep, and you gotta remember you were using a tech which basically has ‘free kill’ stuck on its back. It got stuck there by a tank.

Flag Post
Originally posted by basicbasic:

Yep, and you gotta remember you were using a tech which basically has ‘free kill’ stuck on its back. It got stuck there by a tank.

Me going 4-26 on moonbase as a tech with orb…… SCREW YOU SCOUTS.

Flag Post

Awesome, looks like scouts are really OP now with the hail raiser :3. I need to buy it quick before FRG comes and nerf it :S

Flag Post
Originally posted by janiye:

Awesome, looks like scouts are really OP now with the hail raiser :3. I need to buy it quick before FRG comes and nerf it :S

You do realise that you will have the nerfed version if you permabuy it before he nerfs it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by abraaz:

You do realise that you will have the nerfed version if you permabuy it before he nerfs it?

hahahahaha ^

but seriously… the tanked get mega nerfed, and ever other class gets buffed, either with weapons, or agility (both for most) and the tanks are stuck with their same agility (ok with that) and a 40% weaker shield. that can be taken out buy an Orb caster is 2 shots… thats IF he’s the only one there…

Flag Post

the orb caster would be FAR less OP if the impair debuff ONLY didn’t allow for regeneration, INSTEAD of not allowing regeneration AND takes the shields completely away. and the orb caster is 100% useless at close range.

Flag Post

Wait what? If i buy it now i will experience how OP it was before the nerf comes. And even when the nerf comes i will probably be useing it anyway.

Flag Post

Wait what? If i buy it now i will experience how OP it was before the nerf comes. And even when the nerf comes i will probably be useing it anyway.

you make no sense… are you trying to say that you will still use it even after the nerf? you just wanna see how op it is right now?

Flag Post

the hail raiser is not OP its strong but not OP its hard to hit enemys with it and its fire rate is realy low so no its not OP its good but not OP

Flag Post
Originally posted by joshthekiller:

the hail raiser is not OP its strong but not OP its hard to hit enemys with it and its fire rate is realy low so no its not OP its good but not OP

Josh, have you ever tried using punctuation? It’s the latest fashion. All the celebrities are using it now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by speakofsilence:

Josh, have you ever tried using punctuation? It’s the latest fashion. All the celebrities are using it now.

thereallycoolpeopledon’tusespaces

Flag Post

but yes… the hail raiser IS OP. if you can’t move more than like 5-7 mph with the 1st hit, every hit after that will land, and 99% if them will be crits, that do 67 damage to gunners. if there is no way to get away from a weapon the second you get attacked from it, then it is OP. plain and SIMPLE

Flag Post

The Neutron Shield nerf down to six seconds does not break the Tank, or make them any less effective in games. Ten seconds was a bit long for a bubble that makes you immune to everything, plus let your shield charge up to max while still being protected. Far too many people were rolling Tanks solely for NS, hopefully this thins out the ranks a bit and we start seeing people using a wider variety of the classes, which is already starting to look promising.

Judgement has been passed ^^

Flag Post

The Neutron Shield nerf down to six seconds does not break the Tank, or make them any less effective in games. Ten seconds was a bit long for a bubble that makes you immune to everything, plus let your shield charge up to max while still being protected. Far too many people were rolling Tanks solely for NS, hopefully this thins out the ranks a bit and we start seeing people using a wider variety of the classes, which is already starting to look promising.

it isn’t immune to the suppression debuff. and if you can’t at least FEND OFF 2 people with the nerfed shell… then it does break the tank. they can’t last 3 seconds after they use it because the bubble goes away within 2-3 seconds, and you have everybody shooting at you. either bring it back up to 10 seconds, or make damage not affect it.

Flag Post

If anything just make it immune to Suppression finally.

The only thing that has changed while playing a Tank is the fact that you’re not so much of a brick wall anymore, don’t try just mauling everything in the area. Stay mobile throughout the game.

Flag Post

but yes… the hail raiser IS OP. if you can’t move more than like 5-7 mph with the 1st hit, every hit after that will land, and 99% if them will be crits, that do 67 damage to gunners. if there is no way to get away from a weapon the second you get attacked from it, then it is OP. plain and SIMPLE

dued thats like saying mini gun is OP to scout because it kills them in 5 seconds EVERYONE WEAPON IS OP if u know how to use it before the weapons the assault rifle was OP to scouts so ya don’t call scout weapons OP everyone weapon in this game is OP in its own way to a scout hail raisor is not OP because they can dodge it

Flag Post

dued thats like saying mini gun is OP to scout because it kills them in 5 seconds EVERYONE WEAPON IS OP if u know how to use it before the weapons the assault rifle was OP to scouts so ya don’t call scout weapons OP everyone weapon in this game is OP in its own way to a scout hail raisor is not OP because they can dodge it

but you can get away from a minigun… that’s my point. it is ALMOST impossible to get away from a hail raiser and you can get away from a minigun easily.

Flag Post

Dude, that’s like saying mini gun is OP to scouts because it kills them in 5 seconds. EVERY WEAPON IS OP if you know how to use it. Before the new weapons, the assault rifle was OP to scouts, so don’t you call the scout weapons OP. Every weapon in this game is OP in its own way. To a scout, hail raiser is not OP because they can dodge it.

:D

Flag Post

but you can get away from a minigun… that’s my point. it is ALMOST impossible to get away from a hail raiser and you can get away from a minigun easily.

+1

The two weapons I would buy perm would be the minigun and the hail raiser, I think that the crit bonus shouldn’t stack, that would fix the main problem of the hail raiser (and maybe slightly nerf the slowdown debuff)

it isn’t immune to the suppression debuff. and if you can’t at least FEND OFF 2 people with the nerfed shell… then it does break the tank. they can’t last 3 seconds after they use it because the bubble goes away within 2-3 seconds, and you have everybody shooting at you. either bring it back up to 10 seconds, or make damage not affect it.

Dot, you forgot that with the orb casters debuff the tank loses its shield hitpoints and is unable to recover them even with the neutron shield, and since the buckler is useless against it they get owned. Imo, the tanks nerf isn’t that bad but the techs buff with its orb is.

Flag Post
Originally posted by speakofsilence:

Dude, that’s like saying mini gun is OP to scouts because it kills them in 5 seconds. EVERY WEAPON IS OP if you know how to use it. Before the new weapons, the assault rifle was OP to scouts, so don’t you call the scout weapons OP. Every weapon in this game is OP in its own way. To a scout, hail raiser is not OP because they can dodge it.

:D

speak you just copied it with better English? and you CANNOT get away from a hail raiser attack, and if he get’s the 1st couple shots off you CANNOT fend for yourself and survive as a gunner… you should have a CHANCE to at least TIE, but the only way to beat a scout with hail raiser is to see him/her 1st, and to land the 1st shot (combat pistol) and then you can usually live with >50 hp