Daily Dose of EPICNESS! page 10

291 posts

Flag Post

i didn’t know where link it anyways this is what you see when 2 ppls jump on you :D

Flag Post

New P/B when it comes to K/D, shame I had to go to dinner after that game or I might’ve been in the running for a good killstreak.

Flag Post

Dicconnects… Disconnects everywhere…

Flag Post

The greatest win to of ever been achieved. (Training Facility)

Flag Post
Originally posted by PALMISANOLDR:

Highest kill steak was 14,

Highest kill… wait, steak? Hungry.

Flag Post

Got bored and decided to try and get on the antenna, I’ve seen scouts and gunners do this, but never a tank. Not sure if it has been done before, but I was proud :D (and would like to see if anyone else can do it or get a tech up there)
EDIT: I tried with tech and it was easy to get up there :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by Djinn99:

Got bored and decided to try and get on the antenna, I’ve seen scouts and gunners do this, but never a tank. Not sure if it has been done before, but I was proud :D (and would like to see if anyone else can do it or get a tech up there)

lol cool :)

Flag Post

Lol xD I hope not O.O

Flag Post

^Way to go Djinn.

Flag Post

Nice Djinn

Flag Post

The reason why you never ever see tanks up there: They can’t hit super far objects, like the railgun sniper on the other tower. stares meaningfully at the two golds on the other side

Flag Post
Originally posted by shadowex1650:

The reason why you never ever see tanks up there: They can’t hit super far objects, like the railgun sniper on the other tower. stares meaningfully at the two golds on the other side

Its being tech’d anyway, you’d get owned. :P, since its so hard to get up there >_>.

Flag Post

I did it just to see if I could, and to be fair, that sniper couldn’t hit me either :P
Also, was that serious basic? Because it’s easy to get up there and I literally went over and killed both after the screenshot was taken…

Flag Post

I did it just to see if I could, and to be fair, that sniper couldn’t hit me either :P
Also, was that serious basic? Because it’s easy to get up there and I literally went over and killed both after the screenshot was taken…

Not talking about you, other gunners who want to climb up, that is unless they didn’t notice them climbing. I’ve never been able to get up there due to gravity shifting right before I land.

Flag Post

I got a challenge, kill me.
P.s I’m not playing atm so good luck ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by abraaz:

Here’s another challenge Abraaz kill me but to do that you must play, if you say no you will be a coward if you say yes you will risk getting killed thus i would win the challenge, the choice is yours let the game begin.

Flag Post

*knocks on abraaz’s front door…

Flag Post
Originally posted by joshthekiller:

Here’s another challenge Abraaz kill me but to do that you must play, if you say no you will be a coward if you say yes you will risk getting killed thus i would win the challenge, the choice is yours let the game begin.

The simple fact is, you wouldn’t kill him. Especially with dem shottys.

Flag Post

Gets 1 kills then hides in base I win :P

Flag Post

Now do it in the game. :P

Flag Post

just because he doesn’t play atm doesn’t make him a coward or noob. some of us actually have a life and stuff to do.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cloakerx:

just because he doesn’t play atm doesn’t make him a coward or noob. some of us actually have a life and stuff to do.

Except pad. :P He has like 4x the wins of me ._.

Flag Post

Pad has no life. Others do. So don’t expect others to do as well as Pad. :D

Flag Post

Hyper charge, MD, SIII and sonic… muahahhahahah

Flag Post
Originally posted by basicbasic:

Hyper charge, MD, SIII and sonic… muahahhahahah

i’ve had a hyper charged, MD’d flamethrower before…. that was epic =P