Design New Weapons (locked)

159 posts

Flag Post

Be creative and tell us what new weapons you think should be in armory for each class. Describe it/them and tell us (if you can think of it) what damage it should do, it’s clip/reload speed, RoF, etc.

Flag Post

a weapon that can fire immediately like most weapons (no charging), but instead of launching a projectile or projecting a type of energy, adds 1000 points to your control score.

Flag Post

(blazer) a rocket launcher where you fire it and control where it goes (instead of controlling your person, you control the rocket) for 3-4 seconds before it explodes wherever it is.
(tech) a weapon like it’s normal plasma shot except it explodes on impact and heals any allies in the blast radius for 50 hp. medium cooldown before each shot.
(tank) a big shield that covers around most of the tank, except a small portion of its front and back. is wide and can cover those behind him.
(tech) a plasma weapon that shoots things that look like staples. they push whoever it hits back and deals moderate dmg with a moderate rate of fire.
(gunner) a weapon that shoots 3 shots, one straight, one 45 degrees to the right, one 45 degrees to the left.

Flag Post

Tank: Chainsaw-Does the same DPS of an AR (crouched+hipfireing) and has a range of the radius of the capture point.

Gunner: Corner shot: a combat pistol mounted to a gun that allows you to see (and shoot) around corners. to balance the weapon it has a lock on range of 30m, and it has a base damage of 45. With a slightly slower rate of fire.

Flag Post
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:

Gunner: Corner shot: a combat pistol mounted to a gun that allows you to see (and shoot) around corners. to balance the weapon it has a lock on range of 30m, and it has a base damage of 45. With a slightly slower rate of fire.

Awesome.

Flag Post
Originally posted by OmegaDoom:

a weapon that can fire immediately like most weapons (no charging), but instead of launching a projectile or projecting a type of energy, adds 1000 points to your control score.

1000 is OP. More like 666 >:3

Flag Post
Originally posted by abraaz:
Originally posted by OmegaDoom:

1000 is OP. More like 666 >:3

Flag Post
Originally posted by cloakerx:

Awesome.

also probably no lock on around corners.

Flag Post

Awesome.

yeah, but how about a rail gun around corners, with scope.

Flag Post

Awesome.

I’m glad you added no lock on around corners. Just made that idea perfect. Nice one

My suggestion:

Gamma cannon

Class: Tch
Specs-
Damage: 20, ignores defense.
Rate of fire: 1 time every 3 seconds
Effects: Target takes 8% of all damage received, but is paralyzed in the taking-a-crap position (same as sonic disruptor and flare gun) for a full 10 seconds. They are also stuck in their X-Y-Z coordinate position (means they freeze exactly where they are).

Second idea:

EMP flash

This is a tech weapon, god knows they need it.

Damage: 30
Rate of fire: Once per 10 seconds.
Effects: The tech launches a 20 meter/second ball of energy, which explodes if an enemy gets within 20 meters of it. AoE is 30 meters radius. The explosion blurred the player’s screen and prevents them from locking on to any enemy. They can’t fire bombs either, and their jetpack is disabled. The effect lasts for 5 seconds, and affects enemies in the AoE and the shooter if he is still looking in the direction ofthe explosion.

(This weapon might be too slow for this kind if game, but I like the idea of EMP. I would say flashbang, but those are too low tech for space men in suits. Perhaps someone could think of a better EMP weapon?)

Flag Post

Grand Cannon
Tank weapon.
Giant beam cannon. Long range, high damage, super long cooldown, Right Mouse Button is a shield. No lock on, no scope. :3

Flag Post
Originally posted by shadowex1650:

Grand Cannon
Tank weapon.
Giant beam cannon. Long range, high damage, super long cooldown, Right Mouse Button is a shield. No lock on, no scope. :3

Good idea, except for long range tank weapon… How about, it goes as far as HMG shots. You charge it up for a couple of seconds, then fire (it can’t be held charged, it’s like the spartan laser from halo). The initial beam does very high damage and stuns (small stun, like a grenade or flare or something). After the initial blast, it emits a beam for a couple of seconds which does continuous damage at a decent speed for a couple of seconds. After firing its 1 ammo, the tank has to reload it for a second or 2 and then it has a cooldown bar that takes as long as the mauler slam’s cooldown. While it’s cooling down you can either use the shield, or switch weapons.

Also, it makes the tank slower by as much as the mauler, and even more slow while charging up, firing and reloading the beam cannon. You can still use the jetpack (with slower charge) but you can’t mele-E/F-bomb/Q-bubble shield/switch weapons once you start firing and then reloading. Basically, it’s very powerful, but leaves you very vulnerable. Oh, and the beam definitely goes through people. Massive multi-kill anyone?

Flag Post

vipor strike
scout wep
it shoots needles that are full of poisen that make the enemy alot slower and have d o t slow shots but u can use this wep to get right up close with sword

speed demon

scout wep
its a sword its weak but super fast makes the scout go 10mph faster and and atacks are as fast as the glitched dope sabor right now damage is 10-20 the R atack is now spin atack it does 40-80 damage it hits the enemy 6 times and stuns them

Flag Post

SAW
gunner wep

u were probaly thinking this is for tank but this can be for gunner its rapid fire 50-80 damage fast shots lots of ammo but u can only hold this wep as both weps and makes u 2x slower medium range and this wep would cost 9000 because its a strong wep LOOOOOOOOOOONG RELOAD

Flag Post

Awesome.

yeah, but how about a rail gun around corners, with scope.

not cool…

Flag Post
Originally posted by JonsHere:
Originally posted by shadowex1650:

Grand Cannon
Tank weapon.

Good idea, except for long range tank weapon… How about, it goes as far as HMG shots. You charge it up for a couple of seconds, then fire (it can’t be held charged, it’s like the spartan laser from halo). The initial beam does very high damage and stuns (small stun, like a grenade or flare or something). After the initial blast, it emits a beam for a couple of seconds which does continuous damage at a decent speed for a couple of seconds. After firing its 1 ammo, the tank has to reload it for a second or 2 and then it has a cooldown bar that takes as long as the mauler slam’s cooldown. While it’s cooling down you can either use the shield, or switch weapons.

Also, it makes the tank slower by as much as the mauler, and even more slow while charging up, firing and reloading the beam cannon. You can still use the jetpack (with slower charge) but you can’t mele-E/F-bomb/Q-bubble shield/switch weapons once you start firing and then reloading. Basically, it’s very powerful, but leaves you very vulnerable. Oh, and the beam definitely goes through people. Massive multi-kill anyone?

pretty sure he wants something like the spartan laser for tanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sizrek:

Awesome.

I’m glad you added no lock on around corners. Just made that idea perfect. Nice one

My suggestion:

Gamma cannon

Specs-
Effects: Target takes 8% of all damage received, but is paralyzed in the taking-a-crap position (same as sonic disruptor and flare gun) for a full 10 seconds. They are also stuck in their X-Y-Z coordinate position (means they freeze exactly where they are).

Second idea:

EMP flash

Effects: The tech launches a 20 meter/second ball of energy, which explodes if an enemy gets within 20 meters of it. AoE is 30 meters radius. The explosion blurred the player’s screen and prevents them from locking on to any enemy. They can’t fire bombs either, and their jetpack is disabled. The effect lasts for 5 seconds, and affects enemies in the AoE and the shooter if he is still looking in the direction ofthe explosion.

(This weapon might be too slow for this kind if game, but I like the idea of EMP. I would say flashbang, but those are too low tech for space men in suits. Perhaps someone could think of a better EMP weapon?)

Gamma cannon stuns people for 10 seconds with a 3 second cool down? WAYYYY too OP

Flag Post

Awesome.

My suggestion:

Gamma cannon

Specs-

Second idea:

EMP flash

Gamma cannon stuns people for 10 seconds with a 3 second cool down? WAYYYY too OP

Hmmm…how bout stun for 10 seconds, 60 second cooldown, no R ability. So it could only be used once per minute.

Flag Post

Awesome.

My suggestion:

Gamma cannon

Specs-

Second idea:

EMP flash

Hmmm…how bout stun for 10 seconds, 60 second cooldown, no R ability. So it could only be used once per minute.

i still don’t like the idea of being stunned for 10 seconds… even a tech can kill you in that time.

Flag Post

actually, the Techs bouncing Pulser kills quiet fast. it’s the quickest at killing snipers at a distance. much more powerful than the Heavy Machine Gun, which is a toy.

Flag Post

Stunned in 10 seconds, BUT the target would take 8% of all damage received. (glitches out saber would take out a target that takes 8% of all damage in about (2 Dmg per slice : 8 slices per second = 16 DPS.) 160 damage MAX during the time of stunning. More of a troll weapon if anything. (Didnt feel like quoting).

Flag Post

Stunned in 10 seconds, BUT the target would take 8% of all damage received. (glitches out saber would take out a target that takes 8% of all damage in about (2 Dmg per slice : 8 slices per second = 16 DPS.) 160 damage MAX during the time of stunning. More of a troll weapon if anything. (Didnt feel like quoting).

so it boosts every classes armor to 92%?

Flag Post

Awesome.

My suggestion:

Gamma cannon

Specs-

Second idea:

EMP flash

i still don’t like the idea of being stunned for 10 seconds… even a tech can kill you in that time.

how about being stunned for 3.825 seconds?

Flag Post

Awesome.

My suggestion:

Gamma cannon

Specs-

Second idea:

EMP flash

how about being stunned for 3.825 seconds?

if the reload is 3 seconds. it needs a 2.5 second stun, so the person has a CHANCE, however small, to get away.

Flag Post

Scout: Dual gun blade:
two guns that shoot at a target simultaneously. There are In addition swords attached to the guns that allow the close combat. damages are not large but are very fast. to attack with guns must hold the right mouse button instead if you want to stick with swords only need to click the left mouse button
something like this:

Tech: Laser gun:
weapon that fires a continuous laser that does high damage (and obviously with a continuous rate of fire). However, this weapon does not have a lock-on which means it will be difficult to use but if used well it can do enormous damage.

Tank: Riot Shield:
a shield with a pistol that can reach large distances of fire (but with low dmg). the shield is very large and reduces the damage by 80%. this shield, as well as defending yourself, even defends those who are behind you, which means that it can be used to defend a teammate while he kills enemies.

Gunner: Rifle Gun:
A weapon with low fire rate, High dmg and medium/high accuracy. the difference with the railgun is that this weapon has a lower damage and lower precision, however, this weapon has lock-on (which you does not have the railgun).

do you like them?