Design New Weapons page 5 (locked)

159 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by basicbasic:
Originally posted by diegozil:

New Ones

#Gunner
Combat Riffle
-Long Range Semi-automatic riffle with a 3-shot burst.

DPH- 50 (per burst)
FR- Medium
Ammo- 65
Range- 60m
Alt-Fire: Scope with no lock-on

Striker
High speed pistol with low damage.

DPH-45
FR-Medium-Fast
Ammo-8
Range- 40m
Alt-Fire – Lock on, 15% more damage.

#Scout
Double SMG
2 SMG with high close range power.

DPH-5
FR-Fast
Ammo- 25 each gun
Reload: Medium (because of the double reload)
Range-30m
Alt-fire: Lock-on, 25% precision, Less range.

Plasma Gun
Plasma Pistol that can be charged for a low range hit, that can take out a shield and 75 hp

DPH – 45 – 150+75 when charged
FR- Medium-Slow
Ammo: None
Reload: just a cool down when overheated.
Range: 25m
Alt-Fire: Charged hit.

Sorry bro, but those are OP….

Combat Rifle….
You say its semi auto, then you say it has a medium fire rate??? My.. My… My…..

Also it has a 60 range WITH a scope AND it hits for 50 damage EACH BULLET, thats about 2.5x more powerful then the AR and more powerful then the rail, (and thats without crits), with the Precision ability you could be hitting 250’s and 300’s from over 50m away, that makes the rail gun and shotgun look like a piece of turd.

Scout:
Dble SMG
You’ve basically made the SMG stronger and doubled the reload, and since reloading takes 1/2 a second with the SMG, the longer reloading isn’t a problem.

Striker
Its IS the combat pistol. pretty much exactly the same.

Plasma Gun

Once again, another rail gun, but this one is on a scout and never misses… YAY!!!!!

When i said 60m i meant maximum range. That means you aren’t hitting the maximum damage, not even the half. and is 50 damage per burst not each bullet. this gun is for the ones that don’t like sniping or want to try something different, combining it with a shotgun or something like that. so you still have a little control of long range. (a little) Also it’d take 9-12 bursts to take down a gunner… the shotgun does this with 4-6 shots.

andthe plasma gun is LOW RANGE (SHORT) i didn’t add cooldown time and the FR says slow. its just a gun to take out the shield but you need to load it which may take some time… also it has no lock on so you can miss.

Of course the ideas aren’t perfect and i don’t pretend that freerange is going to use them. Like u said they need balancing but they are just my opinion of what I will like to kill with. i tried to make them as much balanced as i could imagine.

Flag Post
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:

To recap the balancing/changes of Chriserit’s gun idea in a smaller post, because the other was getting to big:

Apache Pistols: (Note: i renamed them, because imo it sounds better, and they are modeled after the Apache)

Class: Scout

Damage: 35 per shot

RoF: Shoots 1 pistol at a time alternating pistols once every .5 seconds

Ammunition Speed: Same as combat pistol

R: reloads the guns AFTER stabbing downwards with the daggers on the gun into an opponent dealing 100 base damage lunges forward. each dagger does 50 base damage

Accuracy: Combat Pistol at 35m

Clip Size: 12 (6 per gun, reloads at the same time)

The guns will reload when out of ammo like normal, but will NOT dash with the daggers UNLESS “R” is pressed

Lock-on range: 30m

Did I summarize that good enough?

bringing discussion back (not really, more or less just want it seen again and to get you’re opinions)

Flag Post

oh right and also this

Riot Shield: a shield with a pistol that can reach large distances of fire (but with low dmg). the shield is very large and reduces the damage by 80%. this shield, as well as defending yourself, even defends those who are behind you, which means that it can be used to defend a teammate while he kills enemies.
The Riot shield protect also from railgun shots (but remember that the shield reduce the dmg taken of 80%, therefore you are not immune to any attack)

Class: Tank

Damage: 25 per shot

RoF: once every .75 seconds

Ammunition Speed: High, same as combat pistol

R: creates a shield on you and your closest partner that reduces damage taken by 40% for the next 5 seconds

Accuracy: 40m

Clip Size: 6

The guns will reload when out of ammo like normal, but can NOT use the shield while reloading

Flag Post

and this
Laser Gun: weapon that fires a continuous laser that does high damage (and obviously with a continuous rate of fire). However, this weapon does not have a lock-on which means it will be difficult to use but if used well it can do enormous damage.

Class: Tech

Damage: 100 per shot

RoF: continuous

Ammunition Speed: Slow(this is the biggest problem of the weapon else this weapon will be OP)

Accuracy: low

Clip Size: N/A

Lock-on range: N/A

Flag Post
Originally posted by chriserit:

oh right and also this

Riot Shield: a shield with a pistol that can reach large distances of fire (but with low dmg). the shield is very large and reduces the damage by 80%. this shield, as well as defending yourself, even defends those who are behind you, which means that it can be used to defend a teammate while he kills enemies.
The Riot shield protect also from railgun shots (but remember that the shield reduce the dmg taken of 80%, therefore you are not immune to any attack)

Class: Tank

Damage: 25 per shot

RoF: once every .75 seconds

Ammunition Speed: High, same as combat pistol

R: creates a shield on you and your closest partner that reduces damage taken by 40% for the next 5 seconds

Accuracy: 40m

Clip Size: 6

The guns will reload when out of ammo like normal, but can NOT use the shield while reloading

love it tank has needed this for a long time

and this
Laser Gun: weapon that fires a continuous laser that does high damage (and obviously with a continuous rate of fire). However, this weapon does not have a lock-on which means it will be difficult to use but if used well it can do enormous damage.

Ammunition Speed: Slow(this is the biggest problem of the weapon else this weapon will be OP)

anti tank weapon, anti gunner weapon, anti tech, almost anti scout weapon if a good tech (gex) mastered it u will be able to destroy any class seriously fast making u OP. U need to decrease damage because i see OP techs everywhere destroying scouts.

Flag Post
Originally posted by joshthekiller:

anti tank weapon, anti gunner weapon, anti tech, almost anti scout weapon if a good tech (gex) mastered it u will be able to destroy any class seriously fast making u OP. U need to decrease damage because i see OP techs everywhere destroying scouts.

the problem of this weapon is the absence of the lock-on without considering the fact that the ammunition speed is very slow. This means that you have to shoot in the direction that you think he goes (obviously a clever player, change way so that he will not be hit). practically, to use this weapon you have to be very good ….so I do not seem so OP. i think will be there something like 5 player that will use it very well.

Flag Post

Healing turret for tech, so that tech can attack too. Maybe it can heal via pulse, where it heals for a certain amount but only heal 2 or 3 of its teammates only.

Flag Post

How about a suicide gun? 2 varieties: pistol and shotgun.

jk

Flag Post
Originally posted by freerangegames:

jk

BUT THERE ALREADY IS ONE. FRG, you forgot? >.>

The Flare Gun. Roasting yourself has never been more…well…annoying…

Flag Post
Originally posted by shadowex1650:

jk

BUT THERE ALREADY IS ONE. FRG, you forgot? >.>

The Flare Gun. Roasting yourself has never been more…well…annoying…

Thats only if your noob like shadow :P

Flag Post

I have an idea for a tech wep. It has low damage, medium range low clip and low pretty much everything. When you right click it shoots a beam of electricty whichdestroys suppressors and kill the tnks forcefield thingy

Flag Post
Originally posted by mnys:

I have an idea for a tech wep. It has low damage, medium range low clip and low pretty much everything. When you right click it shoots a beam of electricty which destroys suppressors and kill the tanks forcefield thingy

Flag Post

jk

Hahaha April Fool’s idea? Release a new, awesome looking weapon that costs 800 cash for 3 match rental. And only thing it does is instant kills yourself XD

Flag Post
Originally posted by speakofsilence:

jk

Hahaha April Fool’s idea? Release a new, awesome looking weapon that costs 800 cash for 3 match rental. And only thing it does is instant kills yourself XD

DO IT

But do it on christmas to teach those people a lesson about playing games on Christmas day.

Flag Post

jk

DO IT

But do it on christmas to teach those people a lesson about playing games on Christmas day.

^ better idea

Flag Post

jk

DO IT

^ better idea

AWESOME. NOW REMOVE THESE POST FRG BEFORE IT LEAKS OUT. Hehehehehehhehe HURRY and maybe both days? :3

Flag Post
Originally posted by cloakerx:

jk

DO IT

^ better idea

AWESOME. NOW REMOVE THESE POST FRG BEFORE IT LEAKS OUT. Hehehehehehhehe HURRY and maybe both days? :3

How about every single holiday, including Halloween? :P
Or maybe a pumpkin gun. For techs. Fires explosive pumpkins that work like Valtechs, except much less damage (because you obviously have an unlimited supply of pumpkins).

Flag Post

jk

DO IT

^ better idea

How about every single holiday, including Halloween? :P
Or maybe a pumpkin gun. For techs. Fires explosive pumpkins that work like Valtechs, except much less damage (because you obviously have an unlimited supply of pumpkins).

LOL, easter eggs for easter? firework gun fr new years/4th of july? :P

Flag Post

Maybe we should ask FRG for a holiday-weapon for every holiday. Except that would probably increase the workload too much. That’s why I’ll settle for the suicide gun. :D

Flag Post

Maybe we should ask FRG for a holiday-weapon for every holiday. Except that would probably increase the workload too much. That’s why I’ll settle for the suicide gun. :D

And then make them limited edition and buyable for ingame cash, and then add a big baazar were we can trade weapons so that these limited once in a lifetime weapons are led up to extraordinarily high prices over the years and that when we sell them we get heaps of cash. ._.

Flag Post

And then make them limited edition and buyable for ingame cash, and then add a big baazar were we can trade weapons so that these limited once in a lifetime weapons are led up to extraordinarily high prices over the years and that when we sell them we get heaps of cash. ._.

some months ago i asked FRG if we can have some temed events in holiday with special weapons and spcial enemyes.
he replied that it was a good idea however this takes a long time to do.
in addiction he is now working to create new classes and new weapons so this message is to be rewritten in the future… for now he can not get to work on these weapons, rather work on new weapons that you can buy at any time.
this is what he said a few months ago so he probably could have changed his ideas…. but I do not think.

Flag Post

some months ago i asked FRG if we can have some temed events in holiday with special weapons and spcial enemyes.
in addiction he is now working to create new classes and new weapons so this message is to be rewritten in the future… for now he can not get to work on these weapons, rather work on new weapons that you can buy at any time.
this is what he said a few months ago so he probably could have changed his ideas…. but I do not think.

Yes, work on classes/weapons first. and i think some of us should get to test blazer before it’s released to the public. :3 like me, basic, shadow, speak, abraa, m16, and other frequent Lft.

Flag Post

Yes, work on classes/weapons first. and i think some of us should get to test blazer before it’s released to the public. :3 like me, basic, shadow, speak, abraa, m16, and other frequent Lft.

You forgot about me..

First Lft. eu

Flag Post
Originally posted by Glock243:

You forgot about me..

First Lft. eu

I didn’t forget you, traitor. you don’t play anymore, and therefor are not part of the frequent Lft. And so what you’re the first Lft.? I don’t care.Doesn’t mean you’re the best. Just one of the first players.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Glock243:

You forgot about me..

First Lft. eu

I didn’t forget you, traitor. you don’t play anymore, and therefor are not part of the frequent Lft. And so what you’re the first Lft.? I don’t care.Doesn’t mean you’re the best. Just one of the first players.

No it means I’m best.

Glock243 best mage eu