Design Your Own Skills page 6

140 posts

Flag Post

tank bubble can’t be destroyed, but you can still give bell rung effect if you snipe it’s head.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cloakerx:

tank bubble can’t be destroyed, but you can still give bell rung effect f you snipe it’s head.

Really that gives it the effect, O_o wow i thought it was just a glitch. XD

Flag Post

Tank Bubble Blaster
Effect:Destroys a Tank Bubble.

Flag Post

Tech
Disruptor Turrets
Type: Q
Damage: 15 per hit, same fire rate as a supressor.
Cooldown: 35 Seconds
Range: Same as S1 supressor (don’t know the exact measurements)
Effect: Place a small turret every time the ability is used. Up to 3 turrets can be placed at a time. Pressing q after all 3 turrets have been placed will give a 30 second damage buff to the turrets. Mini turrets will are smaller than an s1 and have 100 health each. Turrets will be unable to be upgraded. Instead of the supressed debuff, a “disrupted” debuff will be given, which will reduce the damage output of the target by 10% and slow the target by 5%. Can stack up to 5 (maybe 6?) times.

Flag Post
Originally posted by joshthekiller:

tank bubble can’t be destroyed, but you can still give bell rung effect f you snipe it’s head.

I don’t think it works once the bubble is up though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by basicbasic:

I think it does sometimes. Did it and the tank started walking slower and stopped shooting last time i did it.
And it does work on Null buckler too. can make them lose buckler.

Flag Post

I think it does sometimes. Did it and the tank started walking slower and stopped shooting last time i did it.

Yea, bell rung is screwed up now. Idk why sometimes it lasts 20 seconds and others it lasts 3. Its reallly annoying.

Flag Post

Yea, bell rung is screwed up now. Idk why sometimes it lasts 20 seconds and others it lasts 3. Its reallly annoying.

seriosly >.> like sometimes me and another gunner both headshot each other….and sometimes mine last like 5 seconds longer so I’m dead.

Flag Post

Tech
Landmine
Damage: 200
Cooldown: 30 seconds
Range: Range of melee attacks in a spherical shape
Effect: Boom. (destructible object)

Flag Post
Originally posted by qweztu:

Tech
Landmine
Damage: 200
Cooldown: 30 seconds
Range: Range of melee attacks in a spherical shape
Effect: Boom. (destructible object)

another variation:

Other
Landmine
F-bomb
Damage:200
Cooldown between placements: 25 secs.
Range: a tiny bit more than avg melee in a spherical shape.
Effect: you walk over it, you go boom
Only gunners can see them, and only while scoped. only rail gun scoped shots can destroy them.

Flag Post

Any
Airstrike
Type:Any
Damage:Deals damage equivalent to 50% of max health
Cooldown:N/A(see why in Notes)
Range:A plane will appear and strafe the map, dropping bombs that deal the damage stated above. The bombs and the plane move at medium speed, about the speed of a gunner running.
Notes:When activated, player dies.

Flag Post
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:
Originally posted by shadowex1650:
Originally posted by speakofsilence:

Class: All
Name of Skill: Noob Lasso (Also considering Noob Drag, Round Up, Human Shields, Enlisted Reinforcements, and Incredibly Trolling Move)
Skill type: Q
Damage: 0
Cooldown: 40 seconds (lasts for 5 seconds)
Range: All allies on screen within 30 meters
Movement: slight slow down in speed depending on how many noobs lassoed
Effects: Lassos all allies in range and pulls them behind you as you move. Allies can still shoot, use bombs, move side to side, and use jetpack, but cannot move more than 10 meters away from you.
Purpose: Solve this:

(Yes, that is 3 techs healing 3 lvl 1 suppressors and a tank .)
Also solves tanks who stand on side and shoot randomly. Allows you to pull your allies into battle and actually be useful (or at least draw fire away from you).

Agreed. DEFINITELY.

Yes, this is SO annoying!

would be freaking AMAZING! DO IT!

Still want this XD Also, I miss this thread. These were fun.

Flag Post

R-ability for railgun:
Power Shot
Does an extra 5% (10% on crit) damage while sniping. Must be unscoped to use.
Shots may vary in angle by up to 2 degrees, making it hard to hit targets, especially at range.
Cannot aply ‘bell rung’ debuff

But that is not the main purpose of this power…

If you hit a tank’s neutron bubble, it reduces the remaining time by an additional 1 second. This allows you to support teammates trying to take down an invincible tank.

Flag Post

Tank
Mauler Throw_: throws the mauler and stuns all enemies in AOE and immediately returns to the wielder…. just like ThorXD
Charge of Darkness: The Tank fixes his sight on an enemy and starts charging through all objects. Upon leaving the shadows, Tank shocks his opponent into an immobile state for some time.
Scout
Instant transmission: teleports to the nearest teammate XD
Assassin
Santoryu: Will wield 3 knives….2 on hands and 1 on mouth
Shocker
portable Aegis: The aegis will be planted on the shocker or any of the player.
Static Remnant: Shocker will create a remnant of himself containing his essence. The Static Remnant will release its stored energy whenever an enemy unit comes near it. Lasts 12 seconds.
Ball Lightning: The shocker becomes enveloped with energy, losing his physical form, and travels until he depletes his armor or reaches his target. While in this form, he deals damage to nearby units based on how far his electrical form has traversed. Damage, speed and area of effect improves per level.
Tech
Noob heal: heals all players in the map for 2000 but all kills made by your allies within 20 seconds will be given to you.
Blaster
Echo Slam: The blaster will slam his rocket launcher to the ground then sends shockwaves shooting through the ground, dealing damage and ricocheting to nearby targets for additional damage.
Gunner:
Necromastery: Whenever the gunner kills a target, he stores the unfortunate soul inside of him. For each stored soul he gains 2 bonus damage until his own death releases half of them from bondage.
Requiem of Souls: Summons evil spirits around you dealing damage to units in the area. Number of spirits is related to the number of souls stored and the movement/damage reduction is related to the distance from the gunner. Lowers movement speed and damage of nearby units. The closer the units are the greater the effect.

Flag Post

Shocker————
Skill Name: Hacking Field
Skill Type: E
Damage: 1 (this damage is like the thunder kick, so will stun for 1 sec)
Cooldown: 1(2 maybe?) minute(s)
Range: Same as “Innervate” skill
Movement: N/A
Effects: All skills from nearby enemies will need to reload , and all nearby allies skills will be instantly reloaded.
Purpose: It’s basically the upgrade from the actually “innervate” skill.