And on the 13th update he said 'Let there be noobs!' (locked)

11 posts

Flag Post

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=93200942

Yes, just from reading the first proper word on that URL you either groaned in pain/annoyance or yelped with excitement/pleasure. When FRG made a new post on the links page I noticed the Steam link, all I can say is guys…. PLEASE vote yes on putting it on there…. this lil meme will explain why.

Thats right, these noobs will grip you by the balls and start squeezing until you don’t know whether to pass out in pain or scream with pleasure….. If this gets on steam then it should bring many new players and noobs with them, and that means to things, one good and one bad.

Bad: Lag….. Lag everywhere

Good: Kills….. Kills everywhere

Now when I made this thread I desperately hoped that FRG would make sure that steam wouldn’t have its own server….. I still hold this hope today. If you vote 1 yes on steam then that will lead to a bigger fanbase, more money coming in (stops FRG’s boss nagging him) which will lead to more updates. So I plead to you, vote yes.

I created a seperate thread because the other one is a lost sticky, needless to say that won’t be seen very often.

Flag Post

Pretty sure new people wont like it if you call them noobs, infact they are not noobs but newbs.
Also, if FFT gets on steam that is gonna make the game better, not worse, there won’t be any lag because we will get better servers to hold all the players, at least thats what I think.

Flag Post

This game seriously isn’t hard to learn how to play..

I learned to play in less than a day.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mr_El_X:

Pretty sure new people wont like it if you call them noobs, infact they are not noobs but newbs.
Also, if FFT gets on steam that is gonna make the game better, not worse, there won’t be any lag because we will get better servers to hold all the players, at least thats what I think.

Noobs come from newbs, its just a meaner way to say it… Also I was saying it will become better see my parts about more updates and a bigger fanbase? It will start lagging heavier though, all you have to do is look at RotMG and see how laggy it became once steam came on… and it has around 8 servers.

Originally posted by Glock243:

This game seriously isn’t hard to learn how to play..

I learned to play in less than a day.

Thats what you think, but most newbs/noobs take around a week to properly get the hang of it, usually by the time they reach sgt they know the important tricks of the trade and by SgM/MSg they know how to execute them often and well. While it may not be hard to play, its hard to do well in, especially if your playing against experienced players.

Flag Post

only thing i hate about it YOU COVERED WOODY’S HEAD

Flag Post

I didn’t make it, I just googled ‘noobs….. noobs everywhere’ and took the first one.

Flag Post
Originally posted by basicbasic:

I didn’t make it, I just googled ‘noobs….. noobs everywhere’ and took the first one.

but then it’s not original D’=

Flag Post

bump because I want some1 other then M to comment.

Originally posted by M_Sixteen:

Never was meant to be original

Flag Post

bump because I want some1 other then M to comment.

Originally posted by M_Sixteen:

Never was meant to be original

what’s wrong with me D =

Flag Post

blazer=magnet for noobs

Flag Post

Techbound, please stop bumping old topics with no relevant posts.