I've Returned! (sorta)

20 posts

Flag Post

Hey guys, long time no see. I’ve been gone for a while because of school-related stuff, soooo sorry about that. Although, I’m gonna make an effort now to play the game since I have a LITTLE bit of spare time now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LVXYZ:

Hey guys, long time no see. I’ve been gone for a while because of school-related stuff, soooo sorry about that. Although, I’m gonna make an effort now to play the game since I have a LITTLE bit of spare time now.

What was the point of this you could of told us in the game, or in chat.

Flag Post

Welcome back! Josh, don’t be a douche.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kelfer:

Welcome Back!
so now josh is turning to an El? >.>

Flag Post
Originally posted by cloakerx:

Welcome Bac! so now josh is turning to an El? >.>

I only post If I got something to point out; this is HIS thread and about him (there isn’t a related topic to the game but to say welcome back), I don’t really care what the others got to say, but please don’t compare me, thanks.
OT: Welcome back, I remember you. The game have changed a lot, you should read the wiki to be on par with the others.

Flag Post

xd

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mr_El_X:

I only post If I got something to point out; this is HIS thread and about him (there isn’t a related topic to the game but to say welcome back), I don’t really care what the others got to say, but please don’t compare me, thanks.
OT: Welcome back, I remember you. The game have changed a lot, you should read the wiki to be on par with the others.

normally you would be an a-hole on the forums like you normally are, and say something along the lines of “this thread is useless, it has nothing to do with the game” so cloakerx did have a point.

Flag Post
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:

normally you would be an a-hole on the forums like you normally are, and say something along the lines of “this thread is useless, it has nothing to do with the game” so cloakerx did have a point.

He didn’t this time so there’s no need to go making a big deal out of it when he doesn’t do it.
Anyway, I haven’t heard of you, you must’ve been before my time D:

Flag Post
Originally posted by basicbasic:

He didn’t this time so there’s no need to go making a big deal out of it when he doesn’t do it.

EDIT: ↓

Flag Post

Lol, you avn’t heard of El? Well, he’s a really good sniper and gunner but gets really mad in game if he loses and tells his team what to do and rages if they don’t listen. anthing else anyone want to add?

he was talking about LVX, not El

Flag Post

EDIT: ↓

he was talking about LVX, not El

Flag Post

Ikr, el x has gotten a few of my threads locked. This is why i don’t start anymore threads. Maybe he is trying to become a mod or something and this is the way hes trying to do it. _

Flag Post

Be more constructive on the forums. Fight in-game instead.

Flag Post
Originally posted by freerangegames:

I know but some thins are just irritating.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Hey guys.
I guess I’m sort of back too.

Nice to see you LVXYZ.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Masahiro8:

Hey guys.

Nice to see you LVXYZ.

We were missing you. Though not so much me, since I didn’t really miss you.

Flag Post

Hey guys.

Nice to see you LVXYZ.

We were missing you. Though not so much me, since I didn’t really miss you.

Yay. You’ve missed a lot though haha. Karaoke time again? :P

Originally posted by rja12:

I know but some thins are just irritating.

Flag Post

Hey guys.

Nice to see you LVXYZ.

I missed Masa. Now you’re back, I guess it’s time…

KARAOKE TIME!

Flag Post

Welcome back LVXYZ and masa! I’ve been very inactive due to internet problems D’: