Rage Suiciders

44 posts

Flag Post

Well… i wont give names because that could cause so much conflicts to me. And i dont have a pic to proof that, but well…

I was playing training arena… And 3 haters come to my team, they wanted make me lose the match and they started to suicide everytime, until they laught a lot and they left. The match if im not wrong finished in 700 – 130. And this hapen to me in anothers cases when i kill one person and that swicht to my team for suicide. (or be killed in purpose for the other team), idk if that hapened to someone guys but i hate that a lot, so i sugest dont give points for suicides..

But

The problem with that is: If suicide dont give points to the enemy, everyone will start to suicide eeeeeeeevery time, and i hate more this ." . Can we think in a way for fix this problem?

I thought in : 1 suicide – 10 points for the team, but 5 mins later i thought that was the same shit .

Suggestions?

Flag Post
Originally posted by SupersSonics:

Well… i wont give names because that could cause so much conflicts to me. And i dont have a pic to proof that, but well…

I was playing training arena… And 3 haters come to my team, they wanted make me lose the match and they started to suicide everytime, until they laught a lot and they left. The match if im not wrong finished in 700 – 130. And this hapen to me in anothers cases when i kill one person and that swicht to my team for suicide. (or be killed in purpose for the other team), idk if that hapened to someone guys but i hate that a lot, so i sugest dont give points for suicides..

But

The problem with that is: If suicide dont give points to the enemy, everyone will start to suicide eeeeeeeevery time, and i hate more this ." . Can we think in a way for fix this problem?

I thought in : 1 suicide – 10 points for the team, but 5 mins later i thought that was the same shit .

Suggestions?

Maybe a kick warning, if u suicide it will tell you if you do it 2 more times you will be kicked from the game.

Flag Post

DOUBLE RESPAWNS!!!!!!

I’ve always advocated that way….

I think its weird how the other team doesn’t get points for the suicide as well =/

Flag Post
Originally posted by basicbasic:

DOUBLE RESPAWNS!!!!!!

I think its weird how the other team doesn’t get points for the suicide as well =/

yues they do. you lose 10, they get 10 i thought. and NO DOUBLE RESPAWNS. NO.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cloakerx:
Originally posted by basicbasic:

DOUBLE RESPAWNS!!!!!!

yues they do. you lose 10, they get 10 i thought. and NO DOUBLE RESPAWNS. NO.

I only accidently suicide once a week and never purposefully if your clumsy enough to always end up suiciding accidently then that’s your fault and you should improve, or pay the price.

Flag Post

lol. that entirely depends how you play. oh well, i don’t play this game anymore anyway, what am i still doing here?

Flag Post

Why don’t you play anymore?

Flag Post

i rage-quitted the past few times because of balance. i keep failing and blaming balance. like Shotgun. every Gunner seems to use it. i’m a hit-and-runner, i know how long i can be exposed before needing new cover. Shotgun and Flamethrower cut this time in half, so now i keep dying. i can’t play it anymore :(

however, i also need a new mouse, because i can’t snipe properly with the one i have now (it’s overly responsive to small movements, i turned senstivity down but that only helps a little), so maybe once i get a new one that will help. also i just noticed new classes are coming, which gets me very excited.

Flag Post
Originally posted by OmegaDoom:

i rage-quitted the past few times because of balance. i keep failing and blaming balance. like Shotgun. every Gunner seems to use it. i’m a hit-and-runner, i know how long i can be exposed before needing new cover. Shotgun and Flamethrower cut this time in half, so now i keep dying. i can’t play it anymore :(

however, i also need a new mouse, because i can’t snipe properly with the one i have now (it’s overly responsive to small movements, i turned senstivity down but that only helps a little), so maybe once i get a new one that will help. also i just noticed new classes are coming, which gets me very excited.

Flamethrower is easy to counter just stay out of its range. Shotgun is still OP and still needs nerfed so don’t hold yourself to that.Get a new mouse.

Flag Post

the shotgun itself isn’t OP. what you guys mean is the stun. lower the damage any more and you might as well have lowered range to saber. over half the time if i’m not really close to the guy i’m shooting, i only do about 27 dmg. most of the time you don’t deal much damage unless you’re pretty close to them.
Get a shotgun, learn how to defeat it or move around it, stay out of it’s range, etc., or stop complaining and leave. I’m sick and tired of people complaining so much about it.
Oh, and I won’t be back until Sunday (probably afternoon.)

Flag Post

lol. that entirely depends how you play. oh well, i don’t play this game anymore anyway, what am i still doing here?

If you dont play the game anymore why are you still posting TRADER _

Flag Post
Originally posted by rja12:

*traitor.

Flag Post
Originally posted by speakofsilence:
Originally posted by rja12:

*traitor.

No, trader as in he traded his soul to the devil so he could post here ._.

Flag Post

Guys this is going off topic… free you dont have a solution for this? :o

P.S. i bought the shoty perma and i like it, just have a really short range of fire :(

Flag Post

Guys this is going off topic… free you dont have a solution for this? :o

P.S. i bought the shoty perma and i like it, just have a really short range of fire :(

LOL…. Don’t you DARE complain about the shotgun….

Flag Post

We don’t view suicides as a big problem. If you suicide on Training Arena, the other team gets the points. If you suicide on the other maps, you have to go through respawn, keeping you out of the focus of contention. In all cases, this diminishes the team with suiciders’ ability to win the match. Remember we don’t reward individual kills, just team wins.

Besides not all self deaths by bombs are necessarily suicides.

Now, the situation SupersSonics described above where people purposefully threw the match is annoying, but they left the match, so they got no rewards. If you stay to the end you get something. We may need to consider doing something about deserters, but that’s a fine balance with trying to keep the game fun and more casual.

Flag Post

i actually like when enemy team have people that suicide when he is almost death

i killed many times a lot of ppl when i was almost death, and i dont rly care about ‘who gets kills’ because its just a team game(and you get prizes on team win/lose and nothing else), ppl still dont understand this and keep raging for stuff like this, even high ranks :/
of course its not the case of super sonics

and for the shotty…mmm…stop raging about it, i think it need a nerf, but its not like you are fighting to a weap that kills you in 1 shot or something, its just a little more stronger then other; its just that the players who bought them usually are more experienced players(so with more moneys), so u see a bigger difference (talking about the case of Omega, trust me, its not the shotty the reason cuz everyone kills u, just pratice more) cuz of weap + experience

but the real problem of this ‘shotty op thing’ its the MEGA DAMAGE
frg i think we rly need that when u get killed by someone with mega u can read it like
Padrone87 killed freerangegames using Rail Gun Scoped with Mega Damage
so ppl start understanding that the half of the way they think a weap is OP the enemy had mega xD

Flag Post
Originally posted by Padrone1987:

i actually like when enemy team have people that suicide when he is almost death

i killed many times a lot of ppl when i was almost death, and i dont rly care about ‘who gets kills’ because its just a team game(and you get prizes on team win/lose and nothing else), ppl still dont understand this and keep raging for stuff like this, even high ranks :/
of course its not the case of super sonics

and for the shotty…mmm…stop raging about it, i think it need a nerf, but its not like you are fighting to a weap that kills you in 1 shot or something, its just a little more stronger then other; its just that the players who bought them usually are more experienced players(so with more moneys), so u see a bigger difference (talking about the case of Omega, trust me, its not the shotty the reason cuz everyone kills u, just pratice more) cuz of weap + experience

but the real problem of this ‘shotty op thing’ its the MEGA DAMAGE
frg i think we rly need that when u get killed by someone with mega u can read it like
so ppl start understanding that the half of the way they think a weap is OP the enemy had mega xD

How about Padrone87 killed freerangegames using Rail Gun Scoped (MD)

Flag Post
talking about the case of Omega, trust me, its not the shotty the reason cuz everyone kills u, just pratice more

next time i’m going to keep score. how often i’ve been killed with the Shotgun, and how often by anything else. i’d take a bet right now that on an average West server game these days, at least 50% are Shotgun deaths.

Flag Post
Originally posted by freerangegames:

We don’t view suicides as a big problem. If you suicide on Training Arena, the other team gets the points. If you suicide on the other maps, you have to go through respawn, keeping you out of the focus of contention. In all cases, this diminishes the team with suiciders’ ability to win the match. Remember we don’t reward individual kills, just team wins.

Now, the situation SupersSonics described above where people purposefully threw the match is annoying, but they left the match, so they got no rewards. If you stay to the end you get something. We may need to consider doing something about deserters, but that’s a fine balance with trying to keep the game fun and more casual.

They just joined, kill themselfs in my team for make me lose… they joined in order using the kong chat or something D: i hate lose by this way .

Wow, I dont know why the people hate shotguns, but when the people get a shotgun in theirs hands the thing change, If you dont have any shotgun, u hate them if u have a shotgun u love it… is simple e.e

Flag Post

They just joined, kill themselfs in my team for make me lose… they joined in order using the kong chat or something D: i hate lose by this way .

Wow, I dont know why the people hate shotguns, but when the people get a shotgun in theirs hands the thing change, If you dont have any shotgun, u hate them if u have a shotgun u love it… is simple e.e

I had shotgun and i still hated it so your logic is not perfect.

Flag Post
talking about the case of Omega, trust me, its not the shotty the reason cuz everyone kills u, just pratice more

next time i’m going to keep score. how often i’ve been killed with the Shotgun, and how often by anything else. i’d take a bet right now that on an average West server game these days, at least 50% are Shotgun deaths.

Thats mainly because most of the good players have the shotgun, the only two Lft+ people I can think without the shotgun is me and Ninjo….

In TA it gives the suicider points as well (last time I checked, it may of been patched).

The biggest problem with the shotgun is just that is plainly better then everything else the gunner has to offer. It gives great coverage against scouts, it stuns enemies and it does over 70dmg per hit. Its great! Now the only thing the other guns have going for them is the longer range, but in reality, its much easier to chase some1 with a shotgun then it is to run away from a shotgunner with an AR.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Padrone1987:

Good idea.

Flag Post

Wait a flamethrower?
What?

Wow I’ve been gone a long time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Masahiro8:

Wait a flamethrower?
What?

Wow I’ve been gone a long time.

You weren’t even here for the weapons update? My….My…My…
Heres the gist of it…

Shotgun is the best gunner weapon, makes you near invincible to scouts, its OP, you can join the fight to say its not once you buy it if you like.

Scout doesn’t really have a best gun, just lots of situational ones…. PLS don’t get the flare gun, its a troll gun.

Tech is the same as the scout….. but your pulser and repair beams are still the best (unless you don’t want to heal)

Tank has the flamethrower as the best…. DO NOT buy the minigun, its crap. Hvy shotgun is average.

Thats my opinion, though most will agree with it. (cept for SG being OP)