Rage Suiciders page 2

44 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Masahiro8:

Wait a flamethrower?
What?

Wow I’ve been gone a long time.

MASA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ARE YOU BACK FOR REAL NOW???? ARE YOU GOING TO START PLAYING AGAIN?

Flag Post
Originally posted by freerangegames:
Originally posted by Padrone1987:
frg i think we rly need that when u get killed by someone with mega u can read it like
Padrone87 killed freerangegames using Rail Gun Scoped with Mega Damage
so ppl start understanding that the half of the way they think a weap is OP the enemy had mega xD

Good idea.

Yeah, I like this.

Originally posted by basicbasic:

Wait a flamethrower?
What?

You weren’t even here for the weapons update? My….My…My…
Heres the gist of it…

Shotgun is the best gunner weapon, makes you near invincible to scouts, its OP, you can join the fight to say its not once you buy it if you like.

Scout doesn’t really have a best gun, just lots of situational ones…. PLS don’t get the flare gun, its a troll gun.

Tech is the same as the scout….. but your pulser and repair beams are still the best (unless you don’t want to heal)

Tank has the flamethrower as the best…. DO NOT buy the minigun, its crap. Hvy shotgun is average.

Thats my opinion, though most will agree with it. (cept for SG being OP)

for scout it really just depends on our play style, whichever works best for you.
I think HSG is good, maybe not as good as flame, but almost. The stun can help a lot.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cloakerx:

Wait a flamethrower?
What?

MASA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ARE YOU BACK FOR REAL NOW???? ARE YOU GOING TO START PLAYING AGAIN?

I shall play a bit.

Flag Post
Originally posted by joshthekiller:
Originally posted by SupersSonics:
Originally posted by freerangegames:

We don’t view suicides as a big problem. If you suicide on Training Arena, the other team gets the points. If you suicide on the other maps, you have to go through respawn, keeping you out of the focus of contention. In all cases, this diminishes the team with suiciders’ ability to win the match. Remember we don’t reward individual kills, just team wins.

Besides not all self deaths by bombs are necessarily suicides.

Now, the situation SupersSonics described above where people purposefully threw the match is annoying, but they left the match, so they got no rewards. If you stay to the end you get something. We may need to consider doing something about deserters, but that’s a fine balance with trying to keep the game fun and more casual.

They just joined, kill themselfs in my team for make me lose… they joined in order using the kong chat or something D: i hate lose by this way .

Wow, I dont know why the people hate shotguns, but when the people get a shotgun in theirs hands the thing change, If you dont have any shotgun, u hate them if u have a shotgun u love it… is simple e.e

I had shotgun and i still hated it so your logic is not perfect.

I never said it was perfect, but im still sure about that, you have the shotgun allowed in your equipment xD. And if not, you lost cash with the shoty :3

Flag Post

+ Going off topic :(, no1 have a solution? :O i thought in report they and post here that case but idk what will hapen, if free give a warning to these persons or take anothers solutions.

Flag Post

+ Going off topic :(, no1 have a solution? :O i thought in report they and post here that case but idk what will hapen, if free give a warning to these persons or take anothers solutions.

Naw, no point in that, everyone accidently suicides every now and then thought it does get on my nerves when they do it on purpose cough rja cough

I vote for the double respawn, a simple solution.

Flag Post

Naw, no point in that, everyone accidently suicides every now and then thought it does get on my nerves when they do it on purpose cough rja cough

Maybe a double respawn if the bomb that kills you doesn’t also damage another player. That would make sense, but it would be hell for a scout if it was just any suicide, 200 health means a lot of accidental suicides.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kelfer:

Maybe a double respawn if the bomb that kills you doesn’t also damage another player. That would make sense, but it would be hell for a scout if it was just any suicide, 200 health means a lot of accidental suicides.

Especially with fallstuns and lag. Sometimes I’ll be in the middle of a fight, hit f, but then get fall stunned at the same time so that the bomb isn’t thrown. The bomb then gets thrown when I get up from the fall [and I happen to be facing a wall or looking at the ceiling with low health]. This can happen like 4 times in a really competitive game.

Although 2x respawns aren’t that bad of an idea now that all respawn times have been shortened.

Flag Post

Honestly, I think they should just give the kill to the person who last dealed damage…Problem solved.

Flag Post

I find most shotgun wielding gunners don’t do well against a tank blasting at them. Just switch class when hunting down gunners. Don’t keep coming up to them with a scout. It’s an easy kill for them.

Flag Post

Honestly, I think they should just give the kill to the person who last dealed damage…Problem solved.

What does that have to do with suiciders ._____.

Btw, shotguns can still stun tanks.

Flag Post

what kelf means basic is that when 2 people are fighting, if one of the suicides, the last person to deal dmg to someone other than himself gets the kill.

Flag Post

what kelf means basic is that when 2 people are fighting, if one of the suicides, the last person to deal dmg to someone other than himself gets the kill.

^+1 to Kelfer’s idea.

Flag Post

Thanks Captain! ._.

I quoted the wrong bit, it was meant for tuna’s post.

Flag Post

also not the best captain obvious pic :P abraaz posted a better one lol

Flag Post

also not the best captain obvious pic :P abraaz posted a better one lol

I couldn’t find any D:, I even got to the point where I was considering making my own.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator