Cash flowers :)

143 posts

Flag Post

Well this is just a opinion, but cash flowers are n00bs with “no-skills” who want get a powerfull toy for pwn others. The funny fact is see who is cash flowing in that pic ^^

http://i.imgur.com/VzPJo.png

Yeah, ninjo and Tim, 2 persons “semi-skilled” cash flowing, i lost all my respect for this persons 5 mins ago :/. If this can be punished, i dont care if you punish that persons, + i cant believe the way ninjo lie. He said he cash flowed because he dont have time to play the game, and he just play on weekend… So… why i see him everytime everyday? O.o.

Just was for ask opinions about cash flow and i said a testament xD. Sorry, opinions about that? :3

Flag Post

This IS a problem for the FFT community,And i agree,cashflowing is for noobs.If Freerange is looking at this,FIND A SOLUTION.

Flag Post

Well i believe that this has happened because of weapons being allowed to be bought permanently with in game cash.

My opinion is that it is cheating the ranking system and the game by just cash flowing in the map with the highest cash and XP payout while other players are earning it through honest fighting. it is also setting a bad example for the new players coming in to play this game because some of the veteran players want to go do cash flow and the inquisitive players among the kongmunity who are new will join in.

Flag Post

Oh ma cookie rob is a cash flower too :( , today i lost all my respect to some players :(. who more is a cash flower?

Flag Post

I dont get it, what are they doing ._.
Whats cash flowering?

Flag Post

i agree with brains, it rly is a bad example

Flag Post
Originally posted by EpicEddyFace:

I dont get it, what are they doing ._.
Whats cash flowering?

1º cash flowing is lose in purpose for win cash and exp (loser and winner take rewards so they changed turns)

2º go to moon base

3º say “cash flow” and do it

4º get all the cash without do nothing, so free win

This is considered in everygame like for n00bs, so i got a fresh pic of a famous person ^^

http://imgur.com/y4Yo0 yup ^^ a Maj cash flowing, i thought they need a lots of cash and exp for be a maj, but seems like he dont have enought xD.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Padrone1987:

i agree with brains, it rly is a bad example

Padrone i thought u played a lot in moon base, do you know about who more is a cash flower? ^^

Flag Post

To clarify Supers’ english; cash flowing (flowers have nothing to do with it) is when players alternate letting the other team win in order to quickly earn experience and money. And I do believe it is dishonest, but it also has nothing to do with cash weapons really. It’s been going on for months, it’s just often difficult to execute because people come to the game looking to actually play and don’t want to participate, or they don’t speak english so they just play like normal. I don’t think it’s a huge problem, it’s more of just an annoyance; players who want to just play the game just won’t participate, but I can’t really think of an easy solution to counteract it.

Flag Post

I’d just capture the control points.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mr_El_X:

I’d just capture the control points.

Capping’s a bit harder than you’d think when you’re alone against an entire team.

Flag Post

Cash flow takes skill.

And only real players (voila) can do it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Glock243:

Cash flow takes skill.

And only real players (voila) can do it.

Sit, and wait/Go and capture without enemies take skills? then decent players are beter tahn chuck norris right?

P.S. ty Dj, that was exactly what i wanted say :) + ik my english sux and i cant say everything i want to say.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SupersSonics:

Oh ma cookie rob is a cash flower too :( , today i lost all my respect to some players :(. who more is a cash flower?

Cookie?

Flag Post

I agree with brains and pad that it is setting a bad example.
And I admit, I did do it once…and was bored out of my mind! I came to this game to have fun and PLAY, not sit around and cap with no opposition. If you want money, earn it yourself. Some of us actually want to play.
But, on the good side it is funny to see some people rage when you mess with their cash flow :P

Flag Post

Never cash flowed in my time in FFT, didn’t even know what it was till just now.

Flag Post

glock, idk if ill never understand how you think

yesterday u said that scout is for noob, today you say that cash flow takes skill, so the conclusion is
tthat cash flowing is harder then using scout O.O
there is something wrong with your way of thinking man, and no, pigs cant fly, trust me :O

Flag Post

yesterday u said that scout is for noob, today you say that cash flow takes skill, so the conclusion is
there is something wrong with your way of thinking man, and no, pigs cant fly, trust me :O

lol….and if pigs can’t fly, chickens can’t have teeth…

Flag Post

No one can understand my math level.

Flag Post

1st Off scout is not a noob class its a awesome class try it. Your math level is 0 so don’t try that.

Flag Post

Why is there a smiley face in this thread’s title? It should be a >:[ face.

Flag Post
Originally posted by speakofsilence:

Why is there a smiley face in this thread’s title? It should be a >:[ face.

^

Flag Post
Originally posted by joshthekiller:

1st Off scout is not a noob class its a awesome class try it. Your math level is 0 so don’t try that.

Its a noob class. No point denying it considering that I know Cpls that scout on the same level as you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by basicbasic:

Its a noob class. No point denying it considering that I know Cpls that scout on the same level as you.

sigh Dude try not to do this, and it is not a noob class that is like saying tank is a noob class since it is easy to learn tank and gunner. If anything the only non-noob class is tech since it is the hardest to learn. Now we can fight over this or we can just shut-up and move on i will wait for your answer.

Flag Post
Originally posted by basicbasic:

sigh Dude try not to do this, and it is not a noob class that is like saying tank is a noob class since it is easy to learn tank and gunner. If anything the only non-noob class is tech since it is the hardest to learn. Now we can fight over this or we can just shut-up and move on i will wait for your answer.

wait wait tank is not a noob class try to do 40-0 in a match or to kill all the oppenent team without die than you can say tank is a noob class.
And tech is not the hardest to learn just take up Repair beam and press the left button nothing else.