Cash flowers :) page 5

143 posts

Flag Post

im getting kicked from server when im afk. hy doesnt that happen to any other afks ?

Flag Post

free range games, what about this,
if there isnt kills more than 10 you can cancel that match.or,
you cancel it if game finished before a time limit.

Flag Post

yuri what is AFK?

Flag Post

alekae: AFK means “away from keyboard” or essentially the person is not playing at that time.
And as for the kills idea, that wouldn’t stop cashflows at all; kills are just as easy to fake. Time limits would work, but would hurt the real players; I’ve had actual matches where I capture with little resistance and take probably about as fast as a cashflow.

Flag Post

djinn but that does not happen a lot but if it happens it would be bad i guess

Flag Post

Rja defends his fellow cash flowers.

Flag Post
Originally posted by basicbasic:

Rja defends his fellow cash flowers.

Lol basic your so pathetic posting things like this, i didnt say i was going to cashflow with them dumbass, im just not against people doing cashflows. Do you think that posting pictures of people that cashflow will get you a cookie or something? Stop being ignorant.

Flag Post

And basic what are you trying to prove by posting in every single thread every second of the day. You need something better to do because you do dumb things like trying to degrade people on the forums just because they cashflow. I think frg should lock this topic, it’s too controversial and Problematic for some people and i think that people are just using this thread to belittle other people.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rja12:

And basic what are you trying to prove by posting in every single thread every second of the day. You need something better to do because you do dumb things like trying to degrade people on the forums just because they cashflow. I think frg should lock this topic, it’s too controversial and Problematic for some people and i think that people are just using this thread to belittle other people.

Its not controversial at all, thats like saying killing someone is controversial, while a select few may defend it (mostly for situations in which it benefits them) the vast majority are against it. Most decent well doing players don’t cash flow as seen in the list on the other thread (I thought it was this one, but I don’t really go past page 1 unless its a big thread). I’m not degrading people, I am simply posting pictures of them doing and saying things. As my school so often says about the internet…. If you don’t want someone (e.g. parents) to see it, don’t post it. This thread is simply like the AFK thread. We post who is afk (even if it is usually Gits (ghosts in the system).

Besides its pretty obvious that my last chat comment in the top one was a joke.

Flag Post
Originally posted by basicbasic:
Originally posted by rja12:

Its not controversial at all, thats like saying killing someone is controversial, while a select few may defend it (mostly for situations in which it benefits them) the vast majority are against it. Most decent well doing players don’t cash flow as seen in the list on the other thread (I thought it was this one, but I don’t really go past page 1 unless its a big thread). I’m not degrading people, I am simply posting pictures of them doing and saying things. As my school so often says about the internet…. If you don’t want someone (e.g. parents) to see it, don’t post it. This thread is simply like the AFK thread. We post who is afk (even if it is usually Gits (ghosts in the system).

Besides its pretty obvious that my last chat comment in the top one was a joke.

How was it a joke? There was no humor in that at all. What will posting pictures of them saying or doing things do? It’s not like frg will ban them or kick them out the game And i don’t care if people saw my post and i Dont care if people saw it, so that quote “If you don’t want someone (e.g. parents) to see it, don’t post it” Dosent pertain to me at all. I understand alot of people are against it but my point is that this thread in my opinion is just degrading people By posting pictures of the people cash-flowing so that everyone can consider them to be “noobs” or “cheaters”, whatever name you guys give them. I stopped cash-flowing for personal reasons but ill never be one of the people that scold other players for cash-flowing. Maybe frg should just find a way to balance things so that maybe cash-flowers and other players can be happy. Or he should just find a way to stop cashflows so that the drama can stop.

Flag Post

Cashflowing pretty much deprives FRG of some of the total funds they deserve.

If people cash-flow, they abuse in-game mechanics to buy weapons. The only case in which FRG loses money is where people buy permanent weapons with cash from cashflowing, when it could have instead been bought with Kreds.

Cashflowing isn’t even fun tho (kind of). All you do is sit around having team orgies at the CPs and swapping each match. I guess you get to observe the sights, but aside from that, no benefits. I would rather have an awesome game full of Lft’s+ in shuttlebay and have a close ass shave (which I did a few days ago, it was EPIC), than sit around in moonbase.

Cashflowing it boring, hurts the Devs, and has barely significant gains. Why do you people do it?

For the record, I am neutral against cashflowing. If am in a cash-flow situation, I won’t stop anyone from doing their team orgy. But you are not safe from the flare troll!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sizrek:

Cashflowing pretty much deprives FRG of some of the total funds they deserve.

If people cash-flow, they abuse in-game mechanics to buy weapons. The only case in which FRG loses money is where people buy permanent weapons with cash from cashflowing, when it could have instead been bought with Kreds.

Cashflowing isn’t even fun tho (kind of). All you do is sit around having team orgies at the CPs and swapping each match. I guess you get to observe the sights, but aside from that, no benefits. I would rather have an awesome game full of Lft’s+ in shuttlebay and have a close ass shave (which I did a few days ago, it was EPIC), than sit around in moonbase.

Cashflowing it boring, hurts the Devs, and has barely significant gains. Why do you people do it?

For the record, I am neutral against cashflowing. If am in a cash-flow situation, I won’t stop anyone from doing their team orgy. But you are not safe from the flare troll!!!

Thanks siz for being the only mutal person here. I agree with you about with the funds thing but i think your wrong about the gains from cash. you can make an incredible amount of cash with cashflow. I made about 20k in a week a while ago from cashflowing. But i dont cashflow anymore sadly, so i have to work for the cash, but if i happen to be in a room with cashflowers i won’t stop it

Flag Post

20k a week? Hot damn!!! That’s actually pretty good. I forgot to factor in double cash though I think…but yeah. It’s not too bad of a crime, but still not good either.

Flag Post

20k a week? Hot damn!!! That’s actually pretty good. I forgot to factor in double cash though I think…but yeah. It’s not too bad of a crime, but still not good either.

yea

Flag Post

Double cash costs kreds now, so we don’t have to factor it in.

“If you don’t want someone (e.g. parents) to see it, don’t post it”

That was in a much more serious context (the talk we were given), I really meant don’t advocate cheating.

Also, if you see my post (which everyone seemed to ignore :( :P) you’ll notice that as long as I win, theres not much I can do to stop it.

Flag Post

gives basic a cookie…with a bite taken out of it

Flag Post
Originally posted by freerangegames:

gives basic a cookie…with a bite taken out of it

Eats the cookie anyway, since he is a major scab.

Flag Post

cashflow is suitable because it is not glicht or hack and it is our choice

u can block it ! it is your casuist but be sure u didnt do what is true

i wanna u to be tolerant to us i think who blocks cashflow he or she is frustrating or he or she is not to be worth a damn

Flag Post

It’s collusion, and collusion is not “suitable”.

We will fix the game to greatly diminish the desire to Cashflow.

In the mean time, I suggest that all those opposed to Cashflow do their best to wage war against cashflowers. This is a combat game after all, not FarmVille.

Flag Post

In the mean time, I suggest that all those opposed to Cashflow do their best to wage war against cashflowers. This is a combat game after all, not FarmVille.

If you war i will give you war, LET THE WAR BEGIN! – cut’s tongue and smiles with blood all over teeth- ;)

Flag Post

After see i was in a 12 people room and 11 of them leaves to moonbase for cash flow i decided for cash flow.

The most boring moment in my life, i wont cashflow again.

Flag Post
Originally posted by joshthekiller:

If you war i will give you war, LET THE WAR BEGIN! – cut’s tongue and smiles with blood all over teeth- ;)

Da HELL?

Flag Post

Cash flow shall increase now, due to the 50k class purchase. If I were desperate enough I’d cashflow, but it’s too boring, I’ll just play the game now and then.

Flag Post
Originally posted by joshthekiller:

Da HELL?

Siz, it’s josh. don’t even try.

Flag Post

FRG, close EVERY Cashflow thred, because i tthink they will never get that we wont stop