New classes coming page 6 (locked)

216 posts

Flag Post

Aw, dangit. I was really hoping for a Team Fort-style spy class. I would wuv sneaking around as an invisible knife-wielding maniac. 3:

Flag Post

I think that the assassin is going to piss off gunners even more than scouts if they can turn invisible. XD

Flag Post

3 of them sounds like they were from TF2 but robots. Blazer = Pyro, Assassin = Spy, and Blaster = Soldier (because of the bazooka thingy).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Transformiceguy:

3 of them sounds like they were from TF2 but robots. Blazer = Pyro, Assassin = Spy, and Blaster = Soldier (because of the bazooka thingy).

I thought we already established that FFT is FFT, not TF2. You can’t say those classes are form tf2, when the only thing the sme is 1 weapon or a skill.

Flag Post

I guess that means were also copying WoW, Rift, Tribes, SWTOR, Hawken, Planetside 2, Blacklight, Borderlands, WoH…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Glock243:

I guess that means were also copying WoW, Rift, Tribes, SWTOR, Hawken, Planetside 2, Blacklight, Borderlands, WoH…

Mimicry is the highest form of flattery.

Flag Post

when is the update coming

Flag Post
Originally posted by inkibusss:

Hopefully today.

Flag Post

Worthless dreams cough

Flag Post

Probably an year from now or maybe never

Flag Post
Originally posted by killergunz123:

Don’t despair! It should be today or tomorrow. Besides, FRG is probably having thanksgiving sleepover party or something ATM. It is a holiday after all.

Flag Post

frg cant have holiday untill we have 4 new classes Q_Q
he/them have to suffer untill that moment Q_Q

Flag Post
Originally posted by Padrone1987:

frg cant have holiday untill we have 4 new classes Q_Q
he/them have to suffer untill that moment Q_Q

Agreed

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sizrek:

Don’t despair! It should be today or tomorrow. Besides, FRG is probably having thanksgiving sleepover party or something ATM. It is a holiday after all.

no IT HAS TO BE TODAY SIZ FRG SHALL PAY IF IT IS NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sizrek:

no IT HAS TO BE TODAY SIZ FRG SHALL PAY IF IT IS NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will destroy the world, if the update isn’t today. >_<

Flag Post

The update could come whenever.

It could be in a few minutes. Or a few years.

Flag Post

It’s past Thanksgiving. If the update isn’t today I’ll be okay. If the update isn’t tomorrow I’ll really hate it……

Flag Post

Originally posted by BrandonM202:

It’s past Thanksgiving. If the update isn’t today I’ll be okay. If the update isn’t tomorrow I’ll really hate it……

yea if it isnt today this game losses a star

Flag Post

I heard someone say the release was going to be Wednesday (obviously didn’t happen.)
I then heard from a different person that it had been delayed until Thursday (still untrue)
Hopefully, it will not be delayed again. :)

Flag Post

I heard that it will happend in 5396436438643868236846 days.Ah dreams dreams…and jesus RELEASE IT I CAN’T WAIT TO TEST THEM OUT PLSSSSS…lol sorry for caps but tell us when pretty pls FRG

Flag Post
Originally posted by narejED:

I heard someone say the release was going to be Wednesday (obviously didn’t happen.)
I then heard from a different person that it had been delayed until Thursday (still untrue)
Hopefully, it will not be delayed again. :)

ill kill frg if that happens…..but i would have to find him first/them first and that would take really long so ill just do what josh does and destroy the world ;)

Flag Post

well that’s just stupid. would you wrather have a rushed, buggy and bad-balanced update, or a good balanced update with few bugs that took a little longer. It all evens out to the same amount of time, and if it’s rushed more people will complain.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cloakerx:

well that’s just stupid. would you wrather have a rushed, buggy and bad-balanced update, or a good balanced update with few bugs that took a little longer. It all evens out to the same amount of time, and if it’s rushed more people will complain.

if its rushed it would be better because their will be more ppl playing and finding out the mistakes rather than a small group of ppl trying to find the mistakes. Tell me cloak who will find the mistakes faster 20 ppl or 10000?

Flag Post
Originally posted by cloakerx:

if its rushed it would be better because their will be more ppl playing and finding out the mistakes rather than a small group of ppl trying to find the mistakes. Tell me cloak who will find the mistakes faster 20 ppl or 10000?

20 people? I doubt frg has 20 people solely working on fft. They have other projects too. Also, 10k people don’t play within 3 days. And iif frg released a bad update with tons of bugs alot of people would probably just leave the game and rate it down.

Flag Post

well the game disappointed me because i have to wait so long for the update when its there i will obviously play the wonderfull game again