New classes coming page 2 (locked)

216 posts

Flag Post

Games for gamers by gamers.

Rentable and buyable classes is dumb (like josh). Skill trees instead.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Glock243:

Games for gamers by gamers.

Rentable and buyable classes is dumb (like josh). Skill trees instead.

Why are you here anyways, go back to crazy fairies if u like it so much. Stop raging to.

Flag Post

nooooo, no skill trees. or buyable classes. Maybe just small rank requirements?

Flag Post

Lol like I said, it was just my guess of what would happen. I have no idea for sure. I just hope there’s some minimum requirement to be able to use the new classes. And there should be limited quantity at the very beginning for debugging. But yeah, I don’t like skill trees. Or buyable classes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by speakofsilence:

Lol like I said, it was just my guess of what would happen. I have no idea for sure. I just hope there’s some minimum requirement to be able to use the new classes. And there should be limited quantity at the very beginning for debugging. But yeah, I don’t like skill trees. Or buyable classes.

How about rank limits you have to be a high enough rank to use the classes?

Flag Post

Sneak Peek

Flag Post
Originally posted by freerangegames:

Sneak Peek

Awesome!

Flag Post

From left to right, it looks like…

Gunner, Shocker, Blaster, Assassin, Tech, Scout, Tank, Blazer.

Now, all I need is a wallpaper version of this…:D
Strangely, the Shocker doesn’t look like a power cell.

And the Assassin seems to be standing out…

And the Blazer stole the Tank’s Flamer…

And the Blaster has an epic gun. :D

Flag Post

Shadow seems to be correct on the names of the classes.

Blaster looks quite big and will most likely be a death machine to scouts.

Shocker seems to be a gunner and a tech combined.

Assassin looks to be a gunner and a scout combined.

Blazer looks like a cute baby tank. (Blaster and a Tank is its parents)

Flag Post

Sneak Peek

:O WOW this is great!! … look at the “tank” at the right ç_ç
great image now i really can’t wait for the next update

Flag Post

You’re using the old tank, tech, gunner, and scout models for the new classes?

Flag Post

Sneak Peek

So tank is getting a upgrade O_o.(writes death wishes)

Seriously Blazer is flame???? Cool

I love assassin’s design its soo coool.

Shocker is so cool, love the gun.

AHHHHHHHHH BLASTER IS SCARY O_o.

(poor scout’s)

Flag Post

Seems fair to me.

@Pic, tech looks so badass right there in the middle.

Flag Post

Dude, they’ve been planning this for ages, in fact there is still another 4 classes coming. I think it would’ve been highly unlikely that they weren’t going to use any concept art….. But tbh I think the shocker is a bit ugly and thats why they left it out :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kelfer:

Sneak Peek

Awesome!

IT’s kinda annoying how tanks are getting all these modifications. The regular tank is already op enough and now they look even more powerful. HOPEFULLY the new classes that resemble tank don’t have some type of sheild V_V and also will the skills change from each class or will they be similar to the originals?

Flag Post
Originally posted by rja12:

Sneak Peek

Awesome!

IT’s kinda annoying how tanks are getting all these modifications. The regular tank is already op enough and now they look even more powerful. HOPEFULLY the new classes that resemble tank don’t have some type of sheild V_V and also will the skills change from each class or will they be similar to the originals?

Well the thing that made tanks OP is the bubble of OP’ness the tank “relatives” will most likely not have that but something entirely different.

Flag Post
Originally posted by internalfire666:

Sneak Peek

Awesome!

Well the thing that made tanks OP is the bubble of OP’ness the tank “relatives” will most likely not have that but something entirely different.

Tank is scary looking, like a robot hulk. D:

Flag Post
Originally posted by joshthekiller:

Sneak Peek

Awesome!

If it was a hulk i think it would first look like a tech THEN turn into a giant monster. Not just a big guy that isnt understood by people.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mr_El_X:

Seems fair to me.

@Pic, tech looks so badass right there in the middle.

That was one of the first things i thought of when i saw this pic xD

meh, need to add updates to story. the new classes are variations of the other 4. by the same companies.
Also, aren’t there going to be more bomb types?

Flag Post
Originally posted by joshthekiller:

Sneak Peek

Awesome!

If it was a hulk i think it would first look like a tech THEN turn into a giant monster. Not just a big guy that isnt understood by people.

AHHH, a giant monster that looks like the hulk but doesn’t have to turn back to its weaker form. O_O

Flag Post

frg, I was just wondering….. Do we have to pay for the new classes?

Flag Post

im confused :O
are they in correct scale?cuz the tank seem a little bigger then usual xD
and why the blazer have the flame?same weap of the tank?or the tank will not have the flame anymore?

but most important, no one noticed it….they are all yellows, just one is blue….why they arent killing him :O

Flag Post
Originally posted by Padrone1987:

and why the blazer have the flame?same weap of the tank?or the tank will not have the flame anymore?

but most important, no one noticed it….they are all yellows, just one is blue….why they arent killing him :O

Assassin is kinda spy so he will be able to change colors. Tank is getting a new character, and blaster will be the tank,and the tank will be a huge monster that looks like the hulk, Idk about flamethrower.

Flag Post

It’ll be similar to the FF but not exactly the same. It will be like how the tank has hvy shotgun and the gunner has a normal shotgun.

Flag Post
Originally posted by basicbasic:

It’ll be similar to the FF but not exactly the same. It will be like how the tank has hvy shotgun and the gunner has a normal shotgun.

So Flamethrower, and Heavy flamethrower?