New classes coming page 9 (locked)

216 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by solokillz:

well I hope soon=a few days cuz Km getting tired of waiting

We are all tired of waiting dude.

Flag Post

yea….I guess im just getting too impatient waiting for this update. im literally freaking myself out watching my computer screen

Flag Post

i can wait this update until i be general.but if it is tomorrow it is better

Flag Post

yea….I guess im just getting too impatient waiting for this update. im literally freaking myself out watching my computer screen

^ same for me =_=

Flag Post
Originally posted by joshthekiller:

^ same for me =_=

You guys are not alone…

Flag Post

Count me in. Can’t wait for that absolutely ridiculous shotgun to get nerfed. You can do it FRG!

Flag Post

that shotgun is getting me really annoyed. it sucks, i tried it. people who use op. weapons are noobs. startin today, im going back to my assualt rifle….unless of course THE UPDATE IS TODAY!!!! Otherwise i will be back on my assualt rifle so you’re safe Josh….for now.
……now im bored _

Flag Post
Originally posted by monthygreg:

^ same for me =_=

You guys are not alone…

well if you find out the update is here, let me know. otherwise im going freak out. especially if it isn’t here before christmas

Flag Post

^ same for me =_=

You guys are not alone…

well if you find out the update is here, let me know. otherwise im going freak out. especially if it isn’t here before christmas

It better be today, or i am going to be very pissed.

Flag Post

A watched pot never boils ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Djinn99:

A watched pot never boils ;)

do you havr to be the only one who has to put everyones hopes down!!!! you’ll be pissed with the rest of us if the update isn’t today. that i can almost certainly be sure of

Flag Post

^ same for me =_=

You guys are not alone…

i will literally stop playing this game……..and be freaken at everyone.

Flag Post
Originally posted by killergunz123:

^ same for me =_=

You guys are not alone…

You said you would stop playing like 6 days ago if the update wasn’t released?

Do you live on Pluto?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Glock243:

^ same for me =_=

You guys are not alone…

You said you would stop playing like 6 days ago if the update wasn’t released?

Do you live on Pluto?

Ignores glock and sings a disturbing song of how he will murder glock update please be today!!!

Flag Post

Ignores glock and sings a disturbing song of how he will murder glock update please be today!!!

i think its not gonna be here for a while.

Flag Post

i think its not gonna be here for a while.

I was just on Freefall….if you guess the update is here..you’re wrong, if you guess that it hasn’t come yet and is still in progress….congratulations!! You win the grand prize….dissapointment.