The Great Tech Defence page 4

91 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by killergunz123:

basic could i join i mean im good at tank have a flame just in case theres trouble and can tech also.

It’s great tech defense not great tank assault.

Do you know how to read?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by itsinthegame:

tank and gunner is all what it takes to ruin this

All it would take is 1 tank With MD powerup, could take 2-3 techs / 2-3 supressors and still possibly escape. A gunner would also be helpful for HS stuns if they are accurate :3

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by abraaz:
Originally posted by itsinthegame:

tank and gunner is all what it takes to ruin this

All it would take is 1 tank With MD powerup, could take 2-3 techs / 2-3 supressors and still possibly escape. A gunner would also be helpful for HS stuns if they are accurate :3

ok i can also be a gunner

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by basicbasic:

I’m looking to play with some fellow techs to use the Great Tech Defence™ to win us endless matches in the Training Facility, just sign up here if your interested.

What I’m looking for

In a Tech

I need 1-2 Techs who can play at around the same time as me (so I have to know you play), rank doesn’t matter, as long as you use the repair beam often. I might consider making this a clan-like thing in which we have 3-5 techs who can use it with eachother.

In a gunner

Countersniping is needed for a 100% success rate, I need a gunner who can outsnipe other gunners. Dw, you’ll be healed during the process.

In a Tank

Don’t really need tanks, if you play with us you’ll be very useful, but we won’t actively use you.

In a scout

Really don’t need a scout, all they’ll do is steal kills belonging to a tech or gunner.

Signups!

Tech

  • Probandit10
  • Strait/Helltank
  • xco

Gunner

  • Rocket907
  • Strait/Helltank

If you sign and I accept you, I’ll PM you the details on The Great Tech Defence™, just as a little thing to encourage you to sign-up… Me and another tech (no gunner) managed to fend off two Majors both using tanks with flamethrowers with the defence.

I’m good at both tech and gunner, but I rather enjoy making turrets. I find sniping hard sometimes if there are any enemy scouts

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by basicbasic:

I’m looking to play with some fellow techs to use the Great Tech Defence™ to win us endless matches in the Training Facility, just sign up here if your interested.

What I’m looking for

In a Tech

I need 1-2 Techs who can play at around the same time as me (so I have to know you play), rank doesn’t matter, as long as you use the repair beam often. I might consider making this a clan-like thing in which we have 3-5 techs who can use it with eachother.

In a gunner

Countersniping is needed for a 100% success rate, I need a gunner who can outsnipe other gunners. Dw, you’ll be healed during the process.

In a Tank

Don’t really need tanks, if you play with us you’ll be very useful, but we won’t actively use you.

In a scout

Really don’t need a scout, all they’ll do is steal kills belonging to a tech or gunner.

Signups!

Tech

  • Probandit10
  • Strait/Helltank
  • xco

Gunner

  • Rocket907
  • Strait/Helltank

If you sign and I accept you, I’ll PM you the details on The Great Tech Defence™, just as a little thing to encourage you to sign-up… Me and another tech (no gunner) managed to fend off two Majors both using tanks with flamethrowers with the defence.

I came to this tread because my tem had just won our game by turreting the hell out of the CP. We had a good strategy. Baddies controlling it? Tank/scout rush. Us controlling it? Techs and turrets and a few bodyguards.

 
Flag Post

can you still sighn up for this? if you can I whould like to. im a good sniper (I can shoot down scouts mid flight) although a bit worse when taken of guard and im also pretty desent at shooting down people with my assault rifle (I havent saved up for shotgun yet) again abit worse when taken of guard

 
Flag Post

You can sign me up for Tech, haha.

I have Sonic/Repair…

Seeing as how you’ll need a sonic tech with this just to live through the MD Flamethrower…

 
Flag Post

Signed all 3’

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by urndel:

can you still sighn up for this? if you can I whould like to. im a good sniper (I can shoot down scouts mid flight) although a bit worse when taken of guard and im also pretty desent at shooting down people with my assault rifle (I havent saved up for shotgun yet) again abit worse when taken of guard

i would wait to get shotgun for the update, to see how nerfed it gets. you may want to get a different weapon (auto shotty?) instead if it is nerfed too much. shouldn’t be that long of a wait anyway.

 
Flag Post

Yeah, be cautious in buying weapons this close to an update… Especially ones that seem to be publicly condemned as “oped” (namely, Flamethrower, Shotgun, and Flare Gun)

 
Flag Post

yeah I heard about the nerf and i was going to wait I havent saved up that mutch yet so unless it take 3-5 more week till the update I whouldnt get enough money yet ;)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Dual_Smoke:

Yeah, be cautious in buying weapons this close to an update… Especially ones that seem to be publicly condemned as “oped” (namely, Flamethrower, Shotgun, and Flare Gun)

AHHHHH i already have the flame man its gonna suck for me if it gets nurfed

 
Flag Post

I, a shocker, apply :P

 
Flag Post

You may not realize it at the moment, but you’ll need at least one tank on your side. They may be slow and not great at giving chase, but don’t underestimate them. A good Tank can:
-Block melee attacks from a Scout while smashing them with the Blitzkrieg Hammer.
-Guard/defend a position like a boss!
-Provide excellent overwatch. (He’s a great bodyguard for weaker classes)
If the player can aim well without using the sight, most players hardly stand a chance in a one-on-one encounter, as the Tank can use the increased (non sighted) fire rate of the Heavy Machinegun to pummel them at mid-range.
If they collect the Mega Damage, the Tank becomes almost unstoppable.

 
Flag Post

If you are still takin apps, I would like to apply for tech.
I play from 3pm GMT to 6AM GMT off & on, multiple times daily. I play tech when my scout it on rotate until I can muster up the cash to buy it perm. But until then, I have tried to organize events like this, and would love to join, or help.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by StrangeMinion:

You may not realize it at the moment, but you’ll need at least one tank on your side. They may be slow and not great at giving chase, but don’t underestimate them. A good Tank can:
-Block melee attacks from a Scout while smashing them with the Blitzkrieg Hammer.
-Guard/defend a position like a boss!
-Provide excellent overwatch. (He’s a great bodyguard for weaker classes)
If the player can aim well without using the sight, most players hardly stand a chance in a one-on-one encounter, as the Tank can use the increased (non sighted) fire rate of the Heavy Machinegun to pummel them at mid-range.
If they collect the Mega Damage, the Tank becomes almost unstoppable.

I realise.

Sorry, not taking apps anymore (for now, if one of the next classes being released has sonic disrupter I will re-open it and start taking this more seriously).