Gunner team! page 4

94 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Eternal_Wolf:

do u think that the auto shotgun will be better then the shotgun then because the auto shotgun does cost more

that’s a possibility. as far as i know, they havn’t released anything as to what exactly they’re going to do with shotgun, except that they WILL be changing it. I think they might tweak all of gunner armory weps. you know how witht the scout weps there’s a fairly diverse amount of people using each of the armory weps? (atleast it was a month or so ago…haven’t really played much lately.) Well i think that they are going to try something of the sort, where each weapon fits a different playstyle, but in the hands of equal level users one is not better than the other. that way it might be more diverse (though i’ll still use shotgun anyway since i got it perm..as many others did.)

Flag Post

Cloak, have you still not got Mr. El X or xxi in the gunner team?

Flag Post

You should have at least one of another class incase the other team is anti-gunner
If you agree: I’d be happy to be the team Scout.

Flag Post

It is now gunner and blazer. Also eternal, I havn’t really been on enough to get them, also i’ve only seen xxi once in the last couple of months. same wiht El.

Flag Post

Sign me in, ask qwerty or almost everyone else about my sniping ;)

Flag Post

Cloak if its gunner and blazer team now I would like to be a blazer rather than a gunner for the team

Flag Post

Cloak if its gunner and blazer team now I would like to be a blazer rather than a gunner for the team

Blazer team would be op considering how op the blazer is itself.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rja12:

Blazer team would be op considering how op the blazer is itself.

I thought that myself but it is really fun to play :)

Flag Post

I’d like to be a part of the team. Can you add me?

Flag Post

Oh, I also have an idea for the name of the team: The Great Sniper Offense…. jk… Demons Ending All Teams’ Hope otherwise known as…..D.E.A.T.H. :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by ShelbyMarkK:

Oh, I also have an idea for the name of the team: The Great Sniper Offense…. jk… Demons Ending All Teams’ Hope otherwise known as…..D.E.A.T.H. :D

Bringing this post back up eh?

Flag Post

I think you should add him. He is a good sniper/gunner.

Flag Post

I think you should add him. He is a good sniper/gunner.

yea

Flag Post

Imma ok gunner… but probs not good enough for this BOSS team :D

Flag Post

im a superb sniper,but im always the one dying in a normal firefight.

Flag Post

I want to join i’m a ok sniper and good close range gunner^_^.

Flag Post

Lol, i love how basic’s tech thread hasn’t been posted on in a while but mine is still on the front page xD

Flag Post

IMMA BLAZER. BURN. NOW. NOM NOM NOM.

Flag Post

I could play gunner for you guys.